ANY OTHER DISNEY X NONDISNEY VIDDERS OUT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenObscure

ℛ𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓁 ℛ𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒶
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
ALWAYS ON!
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello, my fellow editors. I know your out there! With the law of averages, there has to be at least a few more on this site, who are also YT VIDDERS!

PLEASE COME FORTH, AND SHARE YOUR LOVELY CHANNEL! <3

I shall go first! <3<3<3
Here are some of my personal favs.

My retelling of Godfather Death (This is father x daughter like ship, not romantic)

These are for collab videos. They are MEPS editor Multiple editor projects. Where we all pick a part and edit it to it, welling keep in theme to what the hoster, of said MEP requires of us.

These are Live Action x Animated crossovers themed

NOW THIS IS A WIP AM WORKING ON!
Here is a preview of my least video in the works. SPOILER! This is will be my title screen.
COMING SOON!

Ankou trying to pick up Vasilisa, in the Rain
I've had some set backs and distractions, on my latest video project with these two. That I deiced to make this random/funny clip. Note! This is an actual scene/cut from my real project. So look at this as a another preview. (...but my final piece will not have this audio. This was just for laughs)

Last edited:
I've been unlucky with my crossover videos xb first I got a channel taken down so i decided not to do anything for a bit, then when I went back to editing videos my computer was too old to run the programs I had, so i didn't bother for a while, then when I got a new computer I tried to get back into it, BUT, all the free programs I used to use didn't work, there was either one or another problem that made it impossible. o_o The only program that worked was the new windows movie maker, but that doesn't have an extra track for the sound for SOME reason -_-' So I couldn't even make the lowest quality crossover videos possible! So eventually I said FINE! BE LIKE THAT! And I went over to photo editing, cause the free programs for those actually WORKS and will work no matter what computer I have. xb Might pick up video making when I can afford a good program.

So now I am exclusively a photo editor, and at times I use gifs. I thought of starting to make small series based on music (like comics) but after I tried it with a request I noticed how much time it took (1 page took at least 3 hours and I probably wouldn't be able to restrict myself to a few pages xD) so I decided that it will have to wait for a time when I have more... time. So there're lots of projects on stand-by.

Some Pics:
tumblr_o2j4xxsGbd1uxbfpeo2_400.png

tumblr_o15jf28emV1uxbfpeo1_540.png

tumblr_nzvmjjNG1e1uxbfpeo1_1280.png

tumblr_nxpmz35UPJ1uxbfpeo1_1280.png

tumblr_ns3th7PO0D1uxbfpeo1_1280.png

tumblr_nrkmtvzzPw1uxbfpeo1_1280.png

Some gifs:
tumblr_nx8mil06MW1uxbfpeo1_250.gif

tumblr_nv6cs9vUu71uxbfpeo1_500.gif

tumblr_nv2yamFoKB1uxbfpeo1_r2_400.gif

Comic styled:

tumblr_nqpptfLFL31uxbfpeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqre9sAf3G1uxbfpeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqtga1ovpa1uxbfpeo1_1280.png

• Love
Reactions: QueenObscure
ALSO! Know any good free, high res gif-ing programs!

ALSO! I LOVE YOUR BALLROOM MANIP WOW!

Here some others I made.
12030466_10204876891816223_2532605961460758170_o.jpg Dance in the graveyard.jpg
10576997_10202516435086280_8315768103369354686_n.jpg 10580954_10202481206925598_2614256147409590329_o.jpg

Last edited:
ALSO! Know any good free, high res gif-ing programs!
I only use online programs for that.
I use this one to split gifs so I can edit them pic for pic and then I use this one to create them once I've edited all the images. The first site does have a gif maker, but it isn't as good and doesn't give you as much options as the second site. For gif resizing I would suggest the first site again.

• Love
SWEET THANKS!

Since Star Wars in Disney now...

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.