Any one want to rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney laughed and mock punched Veronica on the shoulder. " I've only been away for a little while Vere, I look the same as the day I left." She Pulled her suitcase up to her and opened it while she rummaged through all her things and held up one finger. "Hold on a moment." She dug to the very bottom of her suitcase and pulled out the black pouch that she was looking for, and gently handed it to her sister with a huge smile on her face careful not to drop it. "Don't I know you so well. The diamonds are just glass but it's a crown nonetheless and it still cost me a lot of my spending money, found it in an antique store right next to the White house, now you can go mad with power the right way." Then Aria turned to Kelly."Don't think I've forgotten about you either and she held out a small purple pouch and delicately placed it in her sisters hand. "You guys are expensive, especially on a non working teens pockets." She laughed.

The exhaustion from the trip hit her hard and all she wanted to do was take a nice long shower and then go to bed. She yawned. "I think I might head upstairs, I'm exhausted."
RoyalDuchesse_400.jpg home_necklaces_470x300.jpg Veronica Kelly

Having heard about the gifts Jeff thought about snatching them and selling them, but he figured a crown with diamond shaped glass wasn't going to see for much. And he wasn't sure what the other sister had....wait!

Did he hear right?!

Yes, someone was coming upstairs! They were bound to see him!

I woke up after a few moments, dizzy and disoriented. I had no memory of the cat. I shuffled around the window ledge clumsily, making lots of noise. Though it wasn't at all the correct time of year, and night, I started calling, "Chup, chup, chup!"

Jeff turned and heard the noise, he watched as the falcon hopped about, Jeff being thirteen, was curios of the bird and tried prying open the window.

It stuck at first but after pushing it upward with his blade he managed to get it to open fully allowing entry for the Falcon.

I stumbled in circles, still calling for a mate. I fell down and landed on the floor in the house, trying to walk even though on my back, continuing to call. "Chup, chup, chup, KEK KEK KEK!" The "kek" was an alarm call, though I had no idea what was going on or if I was in danger.

Jeff jumped slightly at the sudden change in cry and pulled his hoodie off leaving him in a black t-shirt.

He knelt down and quickly made a 'nest' with his hoodie, gently scooping you up he sat you down carefully in the hoodie "Don't worry...we should be out of here soon..."

I suddenly found myself sitting again, and ceased calling for a mate and stopped displaying alarm. I fluffed my feathers, tucked my un-banded foot into my stomach feathers, and dosed off.

Jeff was thrilled, he smiled some before he settled down and he too dozed off as he waited for the rescue.

"Oh, oh no! The bathroom is broken right now. I'll go... fix that up real quick." Kelley nodded as she slipped on the necklace. With a single wave, she walked into the hallway. There's probably no one here... Just my imagination... Kelley thought to herself as she approached the bathroom door. She put up her hand around the door knob. Kelley prepped to push open the door, but realized that was a rude move. The polite thing to do is knock. Even if it is a robber. What if they're trying to pee or something? How rude would it be to barge in there. Very. Kelly pulled her hand away, and tapped the door with the back of her index finger. "Anyone in there?" She whispered quietly.

Reactions: CrimsonFang
Once Courtney showed Veronica the crown, Veronica was in awe of it. It was so beautiful. "Thank you Court. I really do appreciate it." Veronica said with a thankful tone. "I will help you unpack if you want Court." Veronica offered graciously. But first Veronica thought she needed to put the beautiful crown in a safe place. Veronica walked to her room which was on the bottom floor. She than walked in, and put it on a shelf that all of her beautiful valuables go. After setting it down in the right place, Veronica stood there looking at it, and looking at how it compliments the room. "It's perfect." Veronica said in hushed voice. After a few seconds of admiring it, Veronica rushed to Courtney to help her unpack. After a few minutes of helping. There was a question that was bugging Veronica for a little, and she needed to ask Courtney. "So find any hot guys on your trip?" Veronica said in a joking, yet serious tone.

Jeff jumped as he was jolted awake with the call, he sat up rubbing his eyes childishly "Y-Yeah...I think...*yawn* I think I'm trapped...." he said not really registering what he had just said.

(@Gloucester)

I was startled awake, now slightly more aware of things. Only slightly. "Creee, creee, kek kek kek!" Translated, "What the hell happened to me!?"

Jeff yawned once more before turning to the little one nestled in his hoodie, he gently petted your head and sighed "Sorry about trapping you too..." he noticed the band around you leg and stared at it "What's this?" He asked.

I suddenly noticed the human, and flapped in alarm. "OH MY GOD WHERE AM I!?" He said something, I only understood, "What". He seemed to be inquiring about my leg band. I had an accident last year on a telephone wire and singed my feathers, and was taken in by a rehabilitator and lived with humans until I molted again. I had been banded so my species could be observed. I learned a few words of english, though
I couldn't speak it, but they referred to me as, "Four-nine-five" and I supposed that's what the symbols on my leg meant. Later I had been captured and trained for falconry, and released a month ago. I was still somewhat tame near humans, but I was getting wilder.

The bathroom is broken? That's odd. Courtney just shrugged her shoulders and turned back to Veronica. She rubbed the back of her neck and looked away while smiling. " Thanks I feel so tired I was just going to wait until tomorrow but I guess I should get it over with." She walked into her room which was on the first floor and looked around. It looked exactly the same as she had left it. Her walls were a rich blue and her bed sheets were all black, with a few posters littering the walls. Her bookshelf looked like it was trying to collect dust. Veronica came in and she immediately started to help her unpack.

"So find any hot guys on your trip?" She was smiling yet her tone was dead serious. Courtney just looked at her and then she started to laugh. " Oh My Gosh, you wouldn't even believe it, it's like the universe just took every single hot guy it ever made and just dumped him there! I was all like so this is where they were all hiding." She looked straight at her sister as if she had just solved a major problem. "We should totally move there like right now." The she smiled. "Oh god I missed you guys, no one on that trip knew how to have fun." Then she looked up at the ceiling. "Do you hear something?"

Reactions: Armin Arlert
Jeff watched the falcon before frowning, he wished he knew what the creature was saying...but from what could see the falcon had some human interaction since the little one was clawing at him.

Jeff sighed "Sorry I got you trapped in here..." he told you.

They said something, which to me was, "Sorry boop boop you trapped boop here." I understood the tone of their voice and the general meaning. I puffed my breast and head feathers out.

Jeff thought you looked adorable puffed out and he couldn't help but laugh, who knew being trapped with a falcon could be so much fun!

When the human laughed, I was startled. I crashed into another glass wall and landed back in his lap. I stood back up and vibrated all the feathers on my head.

Jeff panicked his eyes widen before he sighed sadly "Sorry..." he mumbled and gently sat you in his hoodie before pulling his knees up to his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.