M

Mirrandawolf = ^.^ =

Original poster
i been wanting to rp my new character here she is

Name: Dakota J. Martens
Ethnicity: half japanese and half american
Height: 6 “7“
Weight: 129 lb
Personality: clever, caring, heads strong, tomboy, protective and hot headed at times
Skills: great fighter , very strong and street smart
Dislikes: bullies, being lone, cat haters, parents and thunder storms
Bio: Ever scenes Dakota was young she never really fit in. She was a bit of a lone wolf and not the smartest kid around, she love to fight a lot mostly the boys on her street. She acted more like a boy than a girl felt more natural which made some people uncomfortable. Especially her parents they always put her down saying “ you should dress and act more like a girl.” things along thoughts lines and they were not putting her down they compared her to her younger sister that was in honors and advancing ahead in her grade. they made her feel as the read headed step child the black sheep. Dakota dealed with this for some years she felt smothered and had was pined like she could not breath like.. like a cat trap lashing out at hum ever it can get it clews in to.... But one day she got in to a argument with her mother. it was over a fight Dakota had with some guy at her school she knocked him clean out but this argument was ensilaging quickly and ruthie they go at it for about 15 min or so when Dakota father walks in witch made it worst scenes they just ganged up on her so she lash out in frustration and slams her fist on on the counter and brakes it. Dakota’s parents looked at her stunned by her strength then her mother says out slowly “ y-your a monster” Dakota looks at her with big eye say “ fine, so what if i am....” she say with traes in my eyes and went in my room gathered up her stuff and left... they never stopped her just watch as she walked out the door and took the first bus out of there never looking back she reach a big city when she was low on her last few dollars shes been hoping from town to town. it started to rain she walked along in the rain with her hood up when she herd some meowing from an ally she walked down and see a young cat about around his teen he had hurt his paw and was in bad shape she kneeled down and reached for the cat but out of fear lash out and scratched her at she froze for a second then smiled and sat down next to him and though. 'you and me are alike.’ Dakota sat there for some time and slowly the cat came closer to her and soon sat on her lap she gently pet him and looked him over he was just wet and a bit hungry she fixed him up feed him what was left of her food and he never left her side ever scenes he usely follows close behind her or on her shoulder and sleep next to her every night.

Name Rex
Age 2-3 (i think)
Gender Male
Breed American shorthair ? (maybe)

use my pic

I'd like to roleplay with you, I can easily do a male character if that is what you are looking for

I'd like to roleplay with you, I can easily do a male character if that is what you are looking for
yay and you can be girl or guy you can pick X3 so do you like her

I can be a guy. I feel it would be better to the plot. But if you feel otherwise let me know

I can be a guy. I feel it would be better to the plot. But if you feel otherwise let me know
no its ok and sounds good so where would you like to rp i am new here so i am still geting use to this

For a city? I think Seattle would be nice, but if we are talking about the website, I will on you to start if that's what you mean

For a city? I think Seattle would be nice, but if we are talking about the website, I will on you to start if that's what you mean
that sounds good to me X3 and yes the website where do e go to rp

Well, do you want I to be public viewed or private?

Status
Not open for further replies.