[Changed my Mind. Sorry]

Lusterless Nova

Passionate Roleplayer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
A few hours each day, and many hours on Sunday (I need to work like any other bloke)
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
[Changed my mind. Sorry.]​

Last edited:
How about witchxMonty? Say the witch come upon the abandoned Monty and she makes him her familiar? Do you want romance o-o

Well he technically wasn't abandoned. More like released from his duties, but that still might work. And I indeed want romance, with some smut as frosting.

I don't know if you're looking for more than one roleplay, but the best way to find out is to ask! With a character like Monty, I'd make my own character someone that tries to tame Monty(think Rune Factory, if you've played it) in order to have someone help out in her day to day life.

I am currently having 3 roleplays, with 2 more in a planning stage. That is enough for normal people. Fortunately for you, I am not normal, so let's see...
I am familiar with the RF series, and love almost all of them. Played RFF, RFToD, RF4, and RF3, in that order. But do you mean you want to use Monty on a farm?

Well, I wouldn't mean using him on the farm, since I play RF4 and focus more on the making of things to get income. If you've got too many Monty roleplays, however, I'd be glad to find another idea with you that uses another one of your characters. Especially since the three in your profile's media seem a tad bit more interested. To me, at least. Maybe it's just my preference to humans.

Some change wouldn't be bad at all, so how about we move this to a pm. Just let me know which character you are interested in the most and we'll see what we can work out together.
Also, you have a point. I have enough Monty roleplays by now, so time to change the prefix.