Any interest in a magical girl or witch group RP?

Witches or magical girls?

• Witches.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magical girls.

• Neither.

• Both, as two separate RPs.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Both rolled into one somehow.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I don't know, but cake is delicious.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend hasn't been able to be online, so drat. He's good for bouncing ideas off of when I'm feeling indecisive. We have roughly equal groups preferring each idea now, and it seems like everyone is willing to play both too, so... is hard to choose. xD

Tomorrow or Wednesday though I will try to get some more concrete ideas together and put one or both actual planning threads up.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I'd like to mark my interest in the witch idea--it doesn't seem to be very common.

See, this is why it's hard. xD If I can run them both, I'll probably try.

I don't think I'm going to be able to get planning thread(s) up tonight though as I have to get up really early for work tomorrow, but I also get off earlier too, so I'll strive for tomorrow evening/night.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vegnya
I hope it's not redundant that I express an interest in "Witches."

On the off chance we go with Witch Idea 4, I happen to have a character who's perfect for the "villain".

Will thy "Villain" or antagonist require the services of another like-minded one?

I hope it's not redundant that I express an interest in "Witches."

Will thy "Villain" or antagonist require the services of another like-minded one?
Depends on whether or not I use the whole Court.

Sorry the planning threads aren't up yet. I just started a new second job that starts way earlier than my first, and one of my cats kept me up til 3:30 AM to boot, so I got home and promptly fell asleep all evening. >_<

@Vengnya Not redundant at all! c:

I'm intrested in a magical girl roleplay. *Watchs*

Yay! We really do seem to be about even for each game, haha. I will try to do both.

Oh great, and Krita just crashed. I was going to make little banners but... :v For the planning threads, I guess it'll just be text. Paint.net will be enough for that. xD

By the way, on the subject of witches, here's the playlist I've been using for witchy inspiration. Mild spoilers for Wadanohara in that very last song, but it's just some characters who show up later without much context. I watched it before I played, and nothing got ruined. xD

For magical girls, I have... several playlists, heh. Right now I'm digging this song particularly. It's actually from one of those CDs they made for the Power Puff Girls back when it was on air. :P

Reactions: Grimoire
Here's an idea you might want to play with, if running two RPs is going to kill your brain. Why not fuse them? Have the magical girls be intruders in the world of the witches or something like that. Conflict between players is nice anyways~

Here's an idea you might want to play with, if running two RPs is going to kill your brain. Why not fuse them? Have the magical girls be intruders in the world of the witches or something like that. Conflict between players is nice anyways~
I considered that! This is sort of the plot of Sasami Magical Girls Club, actually, especially later on. xD

But I'm not entirely sure I want the same kind of tone or storyline in both games. I'm still thinking of it, though. And even if they do wind up two separate games... maybe we can have a crossover. :P

edit: I'm going to have to call it a night as I work early again tomorrow... siiigh. But hopefully I'll be awake enough this evening to finish everything. I at least got a good head start. xD

Do you think I should just make one plotting thread, though, so we can decide to combine the ideas if we want to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! We really do seem to be about even for each game, haha. I will try to do both.

Oh great, and Krita just crashed. I was going to make little banners but... :v For the planning threads, I guess it'll just be text. Paint.net will be enough for that. xD

By the way, on the subject of witches, here's the playlist I've been using for witchy inspiration. Mild spoilers for Wadanohara in that very last song, but it's just some characters who show up later without much context. I watched it before I played, and nothing got ruined. xD

For magical girls, I have... several playlists, heh. Right now I'm digging this song particularly. It's actually from one of those CDs they made for the Power Puff Girls back when it was on air. :P
I love the magical girls song >/////////////////< PPG4EVA~!!!!!!!

If you are a PPG fan I seriously recommend a fanfic called "More Than Human" So good~

Reactions: Charlie's 4th Angel
I've never done banners before but I've done story covers and the like; if it would take a little of the stress off I could help with making those.

*buckles self in* Okay, back to work for a while. Apologies again for sluggishness.

@EternalMusic My favorite was Courage, but I liked PPG too. :3

@Michelle the Editor Thanks! I might take you up on that once we have RP/OOC threads, though I'm probably going to keep it simple for the plotting threads.

edit: And it's done! It isn't much, but it's a place for more in-depth discussion of ideas, with some more concrete setting info provided (especially for the witch world). This thread has served its purpose, so come on over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Charlie's 4th Angel
Status
Not open for further replies.