1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
I know I've posted before about crossover RP, and I even almost got into some. Sorry if I tried to get into your story and just couldn't...
But now I'm lookin for a crossover kinda RP again. Like multi-genre is possible. I've considered making my own, but my track record is bleh.
Any ideas?

Edit: Okay let me elaborate a little. I wanna play Korra, like real bad. Not just all fighting and all... but relationship stuff too. That's kinda my thing, even though i've yet to find such a thing. But i think a crossover thing would be lots of fun. Wanna colaborate and build something together? Small groupish? Could be fun.

Last edited:
INTEREST CHECK - Xover Academy

I'm looking about for Xover Academy. Might set it up in a week or two depending on which RPs I'm in wither or bloom. I hear you have lots of other characters you want to play, so you can play those too, since there's no character limit here. Have a look at everyone else's planned characters!

OUT OF CHARACTER - Disaster in the Dreamscape | Signups

I'm very close to closing the signups for DitD. Since Korra doesn't possess dreamjumping, she'll have to be placed as a non-member of the Dreamscapers.

INTEREST CHECK - Xover Academy

I'm looking about for Xover Academy. Might set it up in a week or two depending on which RPs I'm in wither or bloom. I hear you have lots of other characters you want to play, so you can play those too, since there's no character limit here. Have a look at everyone else's planned characters!

See I like the concept (might even bring a different character there), but I can't see myself playing Korra in a school environment. But I really appreciate you reaching out to me! Lemme see who else I could bring there... X-23 I'm looking at you!

See I like the concept (might even bring a different character there), but I can't see myself playing Korra in a school environment. But I really appreciate you reaching out to me! Lemme see who else I could bring there... X-23 I'm looking at you!

Glad to hear. I do await when I finally rev the thing.

Maybe you could bring in Renamon too.

Hmmm. Fandomstuck might be worth a look. It's a crossover RP, but technically it doesn't focus on canon characters. Although the characters it does feature are... canon-ish, for lack of a better term.

Let's put it this way: you can play a character who is basically Korra, without needing to stay perfectly true to the canon, and while having the freedom to throw in a few traits from other characters if you like, and while being able to make a lot of meta jokes and references.

I'll admit it's also far from the "small group" dynamic that you wanted, but, I figured I'd still put it out there, in case the idea really tickles your fancy.