Anxiety?

Tegan suggested what I was already going to suggest. You won't know if you have a problem until you see someone who can give you professional help. You could just be a nervous person. Lots of what you described sounds like how any other nervous person behaves. The best I can do is offer a little experience maybe?

I have legit anxiety that has to be treated with pills (but I choose marijuana instead), because it interferes with my ability to do the simplest things in life. Some of the dumbest things will trigger anxiety attacks. I get heart palpitations, breathing problems, and dizziness too. I also sweat something fierce during panicky moments due to hot flashes, and I have to go to the bathroom more frequently. If you experience something like this, you should see somebody. Otherwise, try not to worry about it so much for your health's sake.

There are ways you can cope. Find what ways can help you stay calm. I discovered that toying with a rubber band helps me stay stable if I'm in a room of people, for example. I think it's because I focus on the rubber band tricks instead of the constant worry that something will go wrong at any second. *shrugs*

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm guessing so. :o It wouldn't really make sense if it happened for no reason, though it may not be apparent.

I do somewhat often sweat quite a spell with seemingly random hot flashes. I go to the bathroom surprisingly often, sadly, though that could possibly be from a different problem of my own that I may or may not have, haha.

Do you have ADD?

Anxiety could be caused by racing thoughts you can't seem to control that can pop out of nowhere.

Basically what As said.
I'm curious, where did you hear that from? I have ADD, but I've never experienced, or even heard of, that being a cause of anxiety. I mean, personally, I find a constant stream of thoughts rather comforting. Though, I guess that could be because it's so commonplace for me nowadays. When the familiar flow of thoughts suddenly stops (which is very rarely) that's when I get anxious. Which is pretty much why I refuse to take medication for my ADD.

If I may suggest, @jade162, it could be social anxiety. I don't know the details, so I can't say for sure, but it's a possibility.

ADD led to feelings of frustration which turned into anxieties. I am a perfectionists who has ADD so staying on task and completing something is often difficult. I would get frustrated and over time I would develop anxieties over certain things.

One such being test taking anxieties.

Now, IJDGAF.

ADD led to feelings of frustration which turned into anxieties. I am a perfectionists who has ADD so staying on task and completing something is often difficult. I would get frustrated and over time I would develop anxieties over certain things.

One such being test taking anxieties.

Now, IJDGAF.
Ah, that makes sense. I'm not really a perfectionist unless I'm playing games like Minecraft and whatnot, I've never really cared much for the outside world.

Side note: I get the opposite of test taking anxiety, I strangely enjoy it, sometimes to the point where I look forward to it.

Yeah, me neither. It was just I felt I should be doing something or just being better at life. :p

I have learned to accept that I am fine with the way I am and most importantly: PATIENCE!

Yeah, me neither. It was just I felt I should be doing something or just being better at life. :p

I have learned to accept that I am fine with the way I am and most importantly: PATIENCE!
Well, when I'm sitting by myself with nothing to do and nothing to look forward to, I get pretty anxious.

If I'm just simply waiting for something, then I can be fairly patience and not have to worry about anxiety (unless I'm around other people, of course).