(Anti-Hero RP) The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly because it's a dog, I wanted this to be the Justice League but full of men and women that will kill. A dog never came into my mind as a team member. If spot comes alone it would just seem weird without his master. I just don't see him joining alone ever happening. I mean no disrespect in anyway moogle.

Well, okay. Spot's whole shtick is that he wants to prove he's just as good as any human (since he can talk and all), so putting him with a master would be contradictory to his character. I'll probably just scrap him and come up with someone else.

Last edited:
Heyyy @Merlin when will the rp be starting? Just for ref. And I might be just a liiiiiiitle excited to get going~

new-8d.gif

go on without me since school is holding me. Currently i'm trying to do the bio part but i doubt it'll be submitted. xD may change the 'twin brother' to a twin sister. i dunno yet. I need help.

If i make twin brothers
Velius: Speed
Brother: Shadows

But now i found a cool image of a girl and if i twin him with a sister
Velius: Shadows
Girl: ??? xD Most likely speed? But then again idk. She'll definitely be more of a villain-ish type.... thats more brutal than her brother.

[spoili]
tumblr_nognzlXYI71t9x55so10_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

Its her outfit -thats a personified character- that made me think,"The crow and the owl" or something.. I dunno what i want to do

go on without me since school is holding me. Currently i'm trying to do the bio part but i doubt it'll be submitted. xD may change the 'twin brother' to a twin sister. i dunno yet. I need help.

If i make twin brothers
Velius: Speed
Brother: Shadows

But now i found a cool image of a girl and if i twin him with a sister
Velius: Shadows
Girl: ??? xD Most likely speed? But then again idk. She'll definitely be more of a villain-ish type.... thats more brutal than her brother.

[spoili]
tumblr_nognzlXYI71t9x55so10_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

Its her outfit -thats a personified character- that made me think,"The crow and the owl" or something.. I dunno what i want to do
I like the speed/shadows pairing. Especially because when you think speed, most of the time you imagine something bright. So it's the whole light vs dark thing.

I think I like bros better but that's my opinion~

It's always interesting to see how people make twins since I am one. :P haha

Wow really? interesting.. haha. c: and thanks xD
yep. you're very welcome! :3

It's funny because everyone always makes them codependent and bordering incestual. Like yeah we might be a lil more close and inclined to skinship but we're not doing the do or in love with each other. <.<"

Yeah nah... Mine i planned from the start they were gonna be sorta dysfunctional and always try to kill each other. XD
Twins who can relate but can never get along if that makes sense XD

Appearance

russia_full_859940_by_xenophonxena-d699h66.jpg

evil_beast_by_verehin-d5y6pre.jpg

Code Name
APEX

Secret Identity
Jake Hardy

Race
Human/ mutant

Personality
Lacking the ability to take any thing serious Jake come off as a young arrogant man with a dark sense of humor . Because he is a mellow person that rarely gets angry it creates an image that screams "i am approchable". This is until he turns into Apex
A vicious beast who likes to tourture his victims before eating them . strangely enouph his dark sense of humor gets worse.

History
since Jakes parents were very successful business owners , He lived a very comfortable ordinary life growing up. Jake was 20 when he was diagnosed with an unknown illness that was deteriorating his body . His parents hired special doctors from around the world to try and save there son, but it was pointless since none of them had ever seen anything like it , some where even afraid to even go near Jake. With time running out and Jakes illness getting worse His Parents started to lose hope .

They eventually met a group of genetics scientist who took intrest in Jakes illness and offered to try and save there son. After a year the scientist where able to save Jake by combining the genetic traits of multiple species of animals with his, Because of the rapid cell regrowth effect that the gene mixing gave Jake, he was able to grow back the organs that were destroyed by the virus in a matter of seconds. But it did not stop there, after running more test on him they learned that Jake was not only recovering , he was evolving eventually becoming some what of a super human . there was only one negative side effect, which was turning intoThe beast that is now known as Apex.
( the rest is explained below)

Powers
( Limited to 3)
[Apex Mutation] - transforms into a vicious Carnivore.
[ Adaptive Evolution ]- his body automatically adapts to any situation or environment he is placed in.
[Rapid cell regrowth]- begins healing wound the moment he is wounded.

Weapons
teeth , claws , horns
Skills
Apex Predator abilities, heighten senses ,

What made them cross the line
After a secret branch of government that had caught wind of the illegal testing and experiments that the scientist where performing, they raided there lab with the help of a local super hero and killed them all in cold blood before going for Jake and his family. Jake used his mutation powers to protect his family and ended up killing the super hero. After seeing what Jake was capable of, the head of the secret department makes a deal with Jake he couldn't refuse. In order to keep his parents safe Jake was forced to work for the government . Two years later the government was forced to lock Jake away after finding out that his parents had taken there own lives so there son would not have to be the governments dog any longer. Jake now sits in a special cell created for him waiting for his chance for revenge.

Last edited:
Wow, I love your character. I like his ability to adapt. He's like a fusion of Beast Boy(DC), Darwin(Marvel) and Hulk. He's accepted! Behemoth will break you out himself.

So I accepted 6 six people, Do you guys think should begin or wait for others?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: mingummy
I'm interested in this. :D
Assuming that sign-ups are still open.....

Appearance:
4335603-daredevil+2.jpg

Code Name: Chicago Devil

Secret Identity: Levi Hill

Race: Human Clone

Personality: Abrasive, Hostile, Sarcastic, and bitter, Levi is jealous of a life, he'll never have, and the trauma he was put through by Project Oculus. He can often be quite sarcastic, but can be quick to anger if someone insults him and his friends.

History: Levi Hill was one of a 100 clones created by Project Oculus to replicate the traumatic origins of various superheroes to see if the would become heroes like them, or if they were going to become villains instead. Levi was created as a clone of Dare, an acrobatic vigilante who could teleport.
After having his 'family' killed in front of him, Levi went down a different path. In the simulation Oculus made him live in for a year, he at first began fighting crime non-lethally, similar to the real Dare. However, after being taken out of the simulation, he killed his captors.

Angry at the world, and angry that no-one, not even his non-clone 'brother', tried to rescue him from Project Oculus, Levi decied to fight crime in his own way, as the 'Dare of Chicago'-who became known as the Chicago Devil.

Powers:
Teleportation-Levi can teleport short distances, but only to places he's already been.
Telescopic Vision-Levi can see a lot further than the average human, which helps him to avoid incoming danger.

Weapons:
Daggers-Levi's weapons of choice are two twin daggers, which he wears and holsters on his belt.
Prehensile Tail-Levi's costume has a prehensile tail, which he uses to hit enemies with, as well as grab onto objects to disarm his opponents.

Skills:
Acrobatics-Despite technically having no formal training, Levi retains extreme skills in acrobatics, which were learned and honed by the hero he was cloned from.
What made them cross the line?: See Above.​

Hi! I know this thread has been open for awhile, but was wondering if sign ups were still open? This sounds like an amazing rp in the works.

Hi! I know this thread has been open for awhile, but was wondering if sign ups were still open? This sounds like an amazing rp in the works.

Well considering our last character sheet put forward was at 5 am today, I'm sure you're still good to go.

• Thank You
Reactions: SilentxChaos
Status
Not open for further replies.