(Anti-Hero RP) The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it to late to join the party?

@Amai Kyuti I can't let you have two character sadly and only could make a exception if there joint like Brothers or Something. I think you should just stick with the first character if you want to. Also I think someone is doing twins already.

Really guys I'm liking the accepted line up, Badass Ex-F.B.I Agent, A Explosive Genetic Weapon, A terrifying Witch and a Mighty Behemoth. The guys that got the heart have been accepted.

@Daspro I just can't accept this C.S. It looks to be written in a haste with your smart phone. I have RP with people on phone, they usually can write since they don't have a computer. Could you use your computer to type up better one?

Unfortunately no , my laptop's gone to shit ; tell your children , your grandchildren , EVERYONE , to never buy a phone from Ebay. My suffering mustn't be in vain. Instead used as an example of what happens when you're gullible enough to buy a phone from someone with a username like " RIPNerves " Like wtf does that even mean ? I don't know , but what I do know is that I will dedicate my life to advicing people about to buy phones from Ebay to do otherwise. That is all , thank you for your time.

Er, so is there not going to be an separate OOC thread?

Guess not? I'll have my CS finished today now that I have a day off.

Really guys I'm liking the accepted line up, Badass Ex-F.B.I Agent, A Explosive Genetic Weapon, A terrifying Witch and a Mighty Behemoth. The guys that got the heart have been accepted.
Not just a witch, a witch that is also team medic, bard, and cook. Morale will be amazing

((Here she is, at last... Spoiler tags are being stupid, but at the end I included some information about where Kasari is from.))

taki13.jpg

Code Name: The Dragoness
Secret Identity: Kasari Liesma
Race: Other: Drakken

Personality:
If forced to choose, one might say that "Wild" is the best way to describe Kasari and her actions. In fact, she was considered too impulsive even for her own kind. Drakken are also incredibly prideful, this mixed with Kasari's reckless behavior has created one of the most destructive forces of all time. Any kind of insult against her or her kind will most-likely end in a pool of blood amongst the rubble of fallen cities. However, another way to describe Kasari's personality is that of a child, demanding something then throwing a fit when she doesn't receive it… Only these temper tantrums can be quite deadly.

Violent outbursts aside, Kasari does have some redeeming qualities. While she doesn't trust easily, Kasari takes her friendships very seriously. She is loyal to those who are loyal to her and will drop everything in a heartbeat to rush to their aid. Unfortunately, this is simultaneously her greatest weakness for she'd willingly throw herself into harm's way to protect her treasured friends. But before one could consider themselves friends with Kasari, they must first earn her respect, which isn't as tough as it seems. Being from a warrior based tribe, one must only prove their strength to Kasari to earn her respect… Just don't expect a change in attitude, she'll still throw massive shade around but at least you'll have her on your side for battle.

{Stubborn, Impulsive/Instinctual, Loyal, Childish, Wild, Reckless, Prideful, Naïve, Driven}

History:
Kasari, like humans, is a Terran however she originates from an Earth a little different than the one we hail from. From a small village, one of many belonging to her people, Kasari grew up at the base of a volcano. Due to her location, she didn't have many dealings with outsiders, and grew up learning all the Drakken basics: hunting and fighting. Her parents knew from a young age that she was different from the other girls her age, obviously not as docile as the females usually were. At the age of 10, Kasari attacked a few of the other girls for teasing her. As this behavior was not typical for Drakken females, the other kids and parents began to shun her, leaving her to grow up with few friends (she had 2 to be exact… both boys). Around the same time, Kasari's elder brother left to join The Guard giving Kasari some direction for her energy.

As she grew through her teenage years, her temper only shortened and her knack for getting into fights increased. Despite the lack of discipline, Kasari was undoubtedly her village's strongest fighter and when she turned 16, she left to follow in her eldest brother's footsteps. Having proven her strength, Kasari was accepted into the Guard but quickly dismissed after a violent outburst at a higher ranking officer for getting too handsy with her. Ashamed for having brought so much disgrace to her name, Kasari left home to explore the rest of the world with her two friends by her side. Over the next year and a half, Kasari managed to pick up several bounties on her head and had to flee from civilization all together. Driven into The Spine, Kasari and her friends ventured deep into the heart of the mountain range, stumbling upon a glowing rune. Having heard stories about a door leading to another dimension, the group took their chances and activated it.

The world they found themselves in was dark and cold, the three surrounded by metal structures reaching into the sky and strange contraptions that screamed at you if you stood in front of them. This modern Earth would serve as a fresh start for the group, Kasari determined to make herself better now that nobody knew what she was… This determination didn't last too long though.

Powers: Pyrokinesis, Flight, Self-transfiguration (Basic)
Weapons: Two daggers (like the one in picture) and a Long Scythe (stereotypical reaper scythe).
Skills: Combat: Aerial, Hand-to-Hand; Singing

What made them cross the line?:
Shortly after arriving to "our" Earth, people began to notice the three dragon-like people and assumed them to be villains. This mixed with their confusion about how the world operated brought about a "hero" to eradicate the threat. Kasari managed to fight the hero off but her two friends were not so lucky. This loss has left Kasari rather cold and unforgiving, with a mission to eradicate injustice…Indiscriminately.

[spoili]
World Info: The parallel Earth, while technically on the same timeline, developed much differently than our own. Full of magic and beings that only exist in myths within our own world, Alternate Earth grew without the intervention of destructive technologies. Things are still crafted by hand, religions are primarily polytheistic, and guns are not a thing.[/spoili]
[spoili]

Drakken Info: Drakken are a Tribal race, living in small villages around the Southern Scar (a waste land leading up to a chain of volcanoes). Because of this location, many theories as to how the Drakken came about: the commonly accepted being a tribe of Elves that prayed only to a fire god. Hence their eventual dragon-like appearance. Seen by the outside world as barbaric and poor, Drakken surprise many with their abundant wealth. Primarily carnivores, the crops grown in the fertile soil are sold to nearby cities and travelers. This money however, stays locked away with the patriarch in the race's "capitol" tribe.

Drakken lead pretty simple lives, caring for their own and rarely getting involved with the affairs of others. This race is led by strength, making it one of the few equal opportunity races in Alter Earth. Only three classes exist within this community: Merchant Class (our middle class), Scholars, and Warriors (the highest class possible). The Patriarch is the strongest Drakken of the time and can only be replaced through a series of challenges and duels to prove the strength required to lead. In Drakken history, there is legend of the first Patriarch actually being a female, but many don't believe it. This is mostly due to the lack of written history. Drakken aren't much for keeping records of themselves, but they are not without art. Drakken art takes the form of music and dance, not so much pottery or paintings.

They, like many races of Alter Earth, are Polytheistic. They pray to Four major gods (Water, Fire, Earth, Air) and Three minor gods (Aether, Balance and Chaos). Prayer is usually done in the privacy of the home or at a place where that gods' "power" is present (Oceans, Volcanoes, Canyons ect…). They also believe these gods are the source of magic, but do not use it often because of its sacred origin.

The Guard is the best of the best in the Warrior Class, a great honor to be considered and an even greater dishonor to be dismissed from service before retirement (which doesn't really happen anyway). They serve as the military, serving as Drakken protection in the case of war with other races. Led by the Patriarch himself.
[/spoili]

I'm at the train station going home.. SO HOPEFULLY I SHOULD HAVE HALF THE CS COMPLETE I PREDICT.
So be on the look out for my twins ! >:} cause I've been soooooo excited and interested in their history I made up.

tumblr_njhhkbBxOS1unox0ro3_500.png
A P P E A R A N C E : Velius is a fair skinned male with about neck length hair that is jet black and often seen in different styles: From a small 'man bun' to a slick and combed back style. In his daily appearance he is usually seen in different styles from casual, to grungy, no matter what style he wears he always makes sure he's the one who sticks out the most. Often times the only things that remain consistent are the various piercings on his face and ears. Depending on the situation he's in or how he feels, he'll take some or even all of it off. With super-speed looking a certain way isn't necessarily a problem for him, so he doesn't struggle as much.
Height-wise Velius is pretty average, 6'0 ft tall and has typical brown eyes as well. Other then that nothing about him stands out to much or to little.

C O D E N A M E : Zephyrus , Quickster (Debating on one)
S E C R E T I D E N T I T Y : Velius Phan
A G E : 24
G E N D E R : Male
R A C E : Metahuman

P E R S O N A L I T Y : Velius is a young man who is in a sense, the 'nicer twin' unlike brother. It's not quite the kindness you would even consider as kindness really, But when compared to how his brother acts or how every 'rude thing' he does is very bratty and obnoxious, you will see that his intentions are surprisingly good despite not properly showing it out in the open. Velius is arrogant on the outside, yes but for the most part he has a sense of respect that is hard for others to catch--Even if he hates to show it.
One thing for sure is that the male has a sharp tongue, and to put it simply he is verbal in all sorts of ways. Velius is snarky and tends to irritate those who get frustrated easily or can't handle a joke. Most of the times, having the golden wittiness he holds gets him into all kinds of trouble, but he chooses to never learn from those troubles his own words has gotten him. He can be in a near-death situation and you'll already hear the young man practically utter a useless joke as his last words, revealing how flippant he truly is. Normally his wit is to humor others, but half of the times it simply comes off as rude or both and if somebody snaps at him for that--He simply keeps his cool and only irritates the person more. Turning the situation more serious than it needs to be.
But while humor is on the table, Velius can also be quite vulgar. His jokes can become pretty provocative but despite making sexual references and innuendos here and there, He will never flirt or 'gas a girl up' so his actions and words can often be mistaken from time to time as a personal flirt. Because of his vulgar words being seen as flirting most of the times, he considers it dangerous mainly because he is seen as very charming--And charming doesn't go well with vulgarity as it causes trouble romantically. The male doesn't even have to try, he will always in some way receive a smirk from others and believe it or not is most often liked by people.
This speedster though, also has a certain sense of compassionate behavior. Probably deeper than the average anti-hero but doesn't go beyond the norms or out of the category of being an 'anti hero'. He's large, but can definitely revert from 'scary bear' to 'teddy bear' real quick. This compassionate side, does not truly reflect a heroes good-natured behavior or a true 'knight in shining armor' type of thing. He knows when something is wicked from wrong, and will once in a while spare a person from their crimes depending on the severity. But that doesn't mean he'll torture them. The only exceptions he truly makes are children, sometimes women, and even a small family. But this comes once in the blue moon as he rarely encounters such people, and this sense of compassionate behavior is twisted, leans towards the darker side. He will kill for the innocent (e.g, kill a bully for the victim) and such, and even slowly torture. Other then that its similar to how he shows respect to others, he reflects the darker side of these traits.

Twin can be: Deceitful, snide, sarcastic, Manipulative, Sadistic/barbarric (without hesitation will kill anyone, he will even 'kill for fun', however rules of the (assassin group) somewhat limits him)

H I S T O R Y : Velius and his brother were born in Greymoor City[1]​, in an unknown location that belonged to his father's side of the organization. It was winter when they were born, and only two other people attended the dark and eerie location which had belonged to the aristocratic-like organization: The two visitors being leaders of the two organizations the twin's parents belonged to (Think something like the League of Assassins / Court of Owls[2] ​which is what i will be going with for now). Thats about all that was known. Their parents were an interesting duo, both highly deadly and members of 2 different crime organizations which were well known and focused on assassinations. Velius' father belonged in the {Court of Owls related Organization here}, While his mother belonged in {League of Assassins related Organization here}. When the two leaders had attend the birthing, It would already be marked as the beginning of a war between the {Owls} and the {Shadows/assassins} over the twins out of greed and power, considering that their parents were the 'prized members' of their own groups and thus, Surely the two opposing groups would fight each other to the death by all means in order to have not one of the twins, but the both of them.

With war over Velius and his brother, this had torn apart his parents as well and from then on molded this family to become as dysfunctional as ever. Velius' mother, was the one who had in the end wanted both of her kids to be with the league, while the father of her kids refused to let that happen unless she was willing to hand over one of the twins. It was their mother who was more unstable, and their father on the other hand who had tried to negotiate with her much to his annoyance as he kept her in check as well. Day in and Day out both organizations would fight and the twins would stay in the location they were born in. Seeing as the location technically belonged to the {Owls}, the twins belonged to them they would argue, and thus those from the league would literally have to try and take them. Eventually 5 years of planning and plotting had passed, and their mother had found a way to infiltrate the manor belonging to the { Owls }. Though she easily managed to escape with both sons, the father had arrived just in time yet again to crush her hopes. In the end she agreed, She would give one up -Velius- to their father however only until then will the brothers learn how to kill each other by all means seeing as there can only be one 'king' (need to think of a better twisted promise -o-..), to which the father agreed.

Now raising only Velius, the male was put under intense training with { The Owls }. They were uniquely agile, and used darkness to their advantage or even shadows. Training with { The Owls } was something certainly brutal and rather cruel to say the least; He suffered from mental breakdowns, starvation a few times, etc-- but in the end, Velius managed to persevere through their harsh conditions. Thanks to the training and harsh discipline, The male had become as fast as he is today.

P O W E R S :
  • Super speed: Velius is able to run at incredible speeds compared to the speed of light itself. This specific type of power grants him some other advantages as well such as Intangibility, Quicker reflexes, and etc. His speed also grants him faster regeneration, however that strongly depends on the wound itself. If he focuses on regenerating his wounds, It drains him a lot to say the least.

W E A P O N S : None

S K I L L S : WIP
  • Distracting
  • Improvising
  • wip i cant think of much

What made them cross the line ? : Family made Velius who he is today. Because each and every one of his family members are corrupt in their own ways, It was survival of the fittest and he simply had to survive rather than live peacefully. They were barbaric, ruthless, and not the slightest bit merciful in reality and being raised under two parents who were always at war with one another or everyone simply made Velius inherit these traits. Not to mention, The hero life is generally not meant for him. No matter how hard he tries or puts effort into it, it generally isn't meant to be for him.

tumblr_njhhkbBxOS1unox0ro3_500.png

F A C T S
→ Velius' job when he's not being the anti-hero around town is believe it or not, babysitting. He mainly babysits two girls from different families. Jasmine who is currently 7, and whose parents are filthy rich but never really home like normal parents--and Rory who on the other hand is 5 and not as filthy rich. As you can tell.. One is the girlier, the other is more of a rebellious tomboy.
Jasmine

[spoili]
but more younger/kiddy looking of course
tumblr_mlhm4v7SOd1r0bsjlo1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

Rory
[spoili]
tumblr_m7yl7wUzzf1r0bsjlo1_r1_500.png
[/spoili]

Father:
[spoili]
tumblr_muk4wzBbl91sl25ifo1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]
mother
[spoili]
no_title_by_tknk-d72j9yg.jpg
[/spoili]
→ Darkness is still one of the weaknesses of his. He likes to see where he's going, and if he can't see--He doesn't know where he's going. That and the fact that people can manipulate the environment in order to make him trip, fall, etc. But you'll need perfect timing--He can still be caught off guard.

→ His nickname believe it or not, is 'Bunni' (Bunny). However the correct nickname he had was -pronounced- 'Boonie'. People often didn't understand the nickname and assumed that those who called him 'Boonie' simply meant 'Bunny'. He takes either/or, but it seems that 'Bunni' has left its mark more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code Name: Junak (pronounced "yoo-nawk"), Croatian for "hero."

Secret Identity: Spot, not that it does much. The only difference between his heroic appearance and his mundane one is the small black goggles he wears for safety in flight.

Age: 2 years, which for a Dalmatian equates to about 25 in human years.

Race: Mutated Dalmatian/wolf mix.

Personality: Spot is out to prove that he can be just as strong and smart as any human. He tries to repress his canine instincts, though more often than not this leads to him being unnecessarily frustrated by his own "juvenile" actions. Many people say he can be a bit of a downer despite all the good he's done; some attribute it to his constant thirst for the spotlight. He values his loved ones above everything else, however, and he will set aside everything else if he realizes that someone he cares about is being hurt. He also has a strong sense of family and is an excellent leader.

History: Spot was born in a laboratory, as part of a villainous series of secret experiments to create superpowered animals. His original purpose was the infiltration and takedown of heroic strongholds, so he was given the intelligence needed to plan his entrance, the power to destroy, and the aerial speed to make his escape. His spotlight-hogging tendencies even led the scientists to give him a partner, hoping it would help him learn to share before he was deployed for the first time: a Persian cat mix named Angel, who had similar powers -- no flight, but the same smarts and more destructive ability.

Throughout Spot's upbringing and training, he grew attached to Angel, perhaps even romantically so despite their incompatible species. Shortly before the pair's first real mission, Angel was having a hard time managing a few physical tricks that would be needed, and the scientists were very tough on her. Spot didn't take this well, of course, and before anyone knew it a fight had broken out between him and the ones he had been raised by. The fight escalated into real violence, equipment was broken, other animals were freed...to make a long story short, it ended in disaster for the scientists.

Spot and Angel fled the compound and lived on the streets for a time. Though their upbringing had been nefarious, they had to admit it was incredibly satisfying getting to show those white coats what for. That moment of retribution bloomed into the starts of a superhero career for the two...until things went horribly wrong. One of the lab assistants that originally took care of Spot found the two, and he had his revenge -- by killing Angel. A single shot of deadly poison was all it took for her smaller frame.

Things did not end well for that assistant.

Powers: Humanlike intelligence (including full speech capability), flight, and firing beams of light energy.

Weapons: None.

Skills: In addition to his superpowers, Spot still has the superhuman senses and speed gifted to him by his race. He isn't a half-bad stunt flyer either and knows a bit of hand-to-paw combat.

What made them cross the line?: The murder of his love interest and partner, Angel.

Let me know if this is too weird or something needs changing!

Oh my, I love him! Can't wait to see the finished results~ Plus Oldxian's artwork... *drools*
You... YOU MUST MARRY ME.
I LOVE OLDXIAN AS WELL--I DIDN'T THINK ANYBODY KNEW OF HER *Q*
Plus its been a while since i've played an asian character.
and a character that is completely different from what i usually play.
So. I'm excited about these twins as well, and thanks overall!

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
You... YOU MUST MARRY ME.
I LOVE OLDXIAN AS WELL--I DIDN'T THINK ANYBODY KNEW OF HER *Q*
Plus its been a while since i've played an asian character.
and a character that is completely different from what i usually play.
So. I'm excited about these twins as well, and thanks overall!

OMG she is the best!! I def know of her! Do you read 19 Days and Their Story?
I'm looking forward to how you play him~
You're welcome! <3

You know what, I forgot how much i hated having CS Sheet and random chatting together. (Kind of sound like a prude, Don't I.)

@Moogle-Girl Yeah, Can you make a different character? Spot seems awesome but i can't allow him alone. You could make a new character and tag him on to the new character.

You know what, I forgot how much i hated having CS Sheet and random chatting together. (Kind of sound like a prude, Don't I.)
whoops sorry. I'm one of those annoying chatters aren't I? ;-;

Please forgive me.
tumblr_luew41xel71r6ngxto1_500.gif

Oh no not that, iit's just mucks up the character sheet forum. I just like having chat in another forum but that's my fault. Still getting back into roleplaying.

The Drakken are quite interesting. I can see the team going there one day in some Crisis that involves the Multiverse ( A guy can dream.)

Oh no not that, iit's just mucks up the character sheet forum. I just like having chat in another forum but that's my fault. Still getting back into roleplaying.
Ahh, okay. Well I'll keep my chatting to a minimum then. ^^ *salutes* Everybody has their preferences.

Talk all you like now, I just made the Roleplay but it's not finished yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: mingummy
Spot seems awesome but i can't allow him alone. You could make a new character and tag him on to the new character.
Sure; can I just ask why he can't come in alone? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.