(Anti-Hero RP) The Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance
Black-Panther.jpg

Super Hero Name : The Black Wind
Race : Mutant( ish )

Personality : Unforgiving and merciless to stay the least , of course he trys to limit his wrath to villains and evildoers.

Uber was sent to the planet Earth , he'd like to think his parents saved him from a disaster of some sort on their planets but he's aware the possibility that he was abandoned because they just couldn't be bothered is greater.

He had " fill in parents " to guide him through his vulnerable stages of life ( his species probably had a distinct appearance but he adapted unconsciously to look like a human to increase his chances of survival )

From a young age he knew his strenght was greater than most he got into alot of fights , to be fair this behaviour was ingrained in him and his species. He felt the need to assert dominace which is what his species did.

The guilt caught up and he stopped he decided to become a " super hero " as to pay debt to the universe for all the times he abused his power , though he'll never admit it to himself , he became a superhero to fight without guilt.

He was given the name ' Black Wind ' he wanted to be called Death or something more threatning but some random person spread the name Black Wind into the public so now he is forever cursed with the shitty name BLACK WIND

Heaviest weight lifted - 900 kg
Speed of punches in a straight line - 3 punches every 5 seconds
Force of a charged punch ( 10 seconds ) - 3 KN ( Kilo Newtons )
Longest time under water - 45 seconds
Longest distance ran full speed - 12 meters
Max jump height - 8 metes

@Merlin Are we putting up our character sheets here then? There's not going to be a separate thread?

lol well you could copy and paste. :P but haha I guess I'll just wait.

If only it were that simple , my phone can't handle the simplest of tasks , you'd be surprised how many times its failed me when I needed it most.

Well as long as he isn't killing innocent people and a threat to the team i couldn't care less. Your character, I want to give you guys as much freedom as i can.
Not gonna be something like that. Just disorders that cause problems for the character. Might be something like a villain that uses villainy to kill villains.

If only it were that simple , my phone can't handle the simplest of tasks , you'd be surprised how many times its failed me when I needed it most.
Ohhh. That sucks, you don't have any access to a computer?

Ohhh. That sucks, you don't have any access to a computer?

I mean there is a laptop present in my room but it's in no condition for use. It's a bother to use phone for some things but my real worries are that I'm going to become rusty at all my MMO's which is a huge shame

I mean there is a laptop present in my room but it's in no condition for use. It's a bother to use phone for some things but my real worries are that I'm going to become rusty at all my MMO's which is a huge shame
Well, I'm sure one of us could copy-paste the bio in for you. :3

Reactions: Daspro
I want to do this already omg I'm so excited and there's only two pages of the thread. Usually it takes me a while.

@Merlin Where you at bro? I'm dying here. Can we have multiple characters? I have one guy finished but I kind of want to make another.

I would love to be a part of this! Sign me up! Here's my Character~!

Appearance:
01f2275083991207c33e47bc77865466.jpg

Code Name: Lady Scarlett

Secret Identity: Kimiko Tachibana

Race: Human

Personality: Kimiko is an Aggressive, Hot-Headed and Sarcastic young woman with an Itchy Trigger Finger. While she is a firm believer of Justice and the Law, Kimiko can be very aggressive about the matter and will go to great lengths to capture her targets. She had developed a Hot Temper as an Adolescent due to enduring years of bullying. She never backs down from any challenge and does not give up on anything or anyone. Even though she can be standoffish, Kimiko secretly cares for her fellow Law Enforcement Officers and Federal Agents. A Fighter at heart, Kimiko doesn't often show mercy or sympathy towards the criminals she attempts to capture, usually only giving them one chance to surrender. Although she is not quick to resort to using Lethal Force, Kimiko is never afraid to let her fists do the talking. She is also not very good at following orders, often doing her Job her way. With a Strong Sense of Loyalty, Kimiko is fiercely loyal to her Family.

History: Kimiko comes from a Family of Police Officers, which dates back to her Great Grandfather. In addition, the Tachibana Family, or at least her side of the Family, have served not only in the American Police Force, but the American Armed Forces as well. Her Great-Grandfather served in World War II in the US Army, while her Grandfather served in both the Korean War and Vietnam, and became cops after discharging from the Military. Kimiko is the first female in the Tachibana Family to enter the Law Enforcement Career Path, while her younger Brother has opted to join the Military where he is in the Reserves as a Special Forces Candidate. After spending two years in Community College studying Psychology, Kimiko went straight into Federal Law Enforcement, going to the FBI Academy. However, her four year career there was spent in and out of suspension due to her over the line methods of capturing wanted criminals, some of whom were brought back in body bags. After several incidents in her fourth and final year, Kimiko was suspended indefinitely from the Agency and was stuck with a Desk Job she chose to resign, and instead chose to become a Vigilante. After leaving the FBI, she began hunting down Criminals and Terrorists, whether they are International or Domestic.

As the Scarlett Lady, or 'Woman with the Red Glasses', Kimiko became known for her Ruthlessness and Extreme Methods and shows little sympathy and no mercy or even patience.

Powers:
-Peak Physical Condition
-High Pain Tolerance
-Superhuman Accuracy

Weapons:
-Duel Custom M1911 Handguns: The two M1911s are Kimiko's Trademark Firearms and probably her Favorites. These are her Last Resort Firearms, but she keeps them on her person usually as good luck charms.
guns%20weapons%20custom%20m1911%2045acp%20colt%201528x1209%20wallpaper_www_wallpaperto_com_88.jpg
-Duel SIG Sauer P229R: DSS-Issued Handguns and the Handgun of choice amongst most DSS Agents. Kimiko carries two because its "Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun".
tumblr_lw12cdiDpQ1r7glfto1_500.jpg
-Expandable Batons: Kimiko's Melee Weapon of Choice because of its efficiency and portability. The Batons are Kimiko's arguably most used weapons.
52411.jpg
Skills:
Markswoman- Kimiko is proficient with almost any firearm available. Unlike most Law Enforcement Officers or Federal Agents, she can proficiently duel-wield small arms like Handguns and Machine Pistols with little to no trouble. She can also make a headshot from more than 100 yards away and rarely miss her intended target.
Close-Quarters Combat- Kimiko's Athleticism makes her a tough opponent in hand to hand combat. Besides more than fifteen years of Martial Arts training in Karate, Brazilian Jujitsu, Muay Thai and even Boxing, Kimiko has knowledge in Street Fighting and isn't afraid to use improvised weapons such as Lead Pipes, Wrenches or even Baseball Bats. While she lacks in Strength, Kimiko makes up for it with Speed and Flexibility. Her Favorite Weapon to use when she is up-close and personal is an Expandable Baton, but is capable of Knife Combat as well.
Precision Driving- Kimiko has immense knowledge in Street Racing. Unlike most, who now drive cars with the Automatic Transmission, Kimiko prefers the Old Fashioned Manuel Transmission, or Stick-Shift. Driving techniques she normally uses includes Power Shifting, Double Clutching, Burnouts and even Drifting. Most say that she can drive like a Hollywood Stunt Driver, even though this is not always true. A Speed Demon, Kimiko likes to drive fast and has a horrible habit of going over the speed limit.
Multilingualism: Kimiko can fluently speak Russian, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin Chinese.

What made them cross the line?: She felt the law was being too lenient on most criminals, so Kimiko decided to take matters into her own hands, but snapped after her pregnant sister was shot and almost suffered a miscarriage.

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Suoh.Mikoto.full.1391496.jpg

Code Name: Bloodletter Secret Identity: Lazar Vuković

Race: Human (genetically engineered)

Personality:
Adaptable | Conservative | Focused | Protective | Skeptical | Vindictive

A man with conflicting outward and internal appearances. He shows the world a cool and and collected front as he rages from the inside. His temper is explosive but he hides it by erasing all emotion from his face. Lazar is very dedicated to carrying out any task he's given or he sets for himself. He lets very few close to him but when he does they will receive all of his loyalty and he would kill or maim anyone who brings them harm.

History:
Born : 7-22-87 | Kosovo, Serbia | Blood Type O

He was born in the house of his parents as they were unable to afford hospital fees or the proper care needed for a newborn baby. They were Kosovo Serbs and victims of ethnic hatred. High recession and rising unemployment rates riddled the country as Civil War threatened to break out. Lazar was raised surrounded by ever growing tension and fear. He lost an older brother to the Kosovo War and his father was wounded.

Lazar had tired quickly of the ethnic hatred in Serbia and decided to leave as soon as he could. He joined the military and climbed the ranks with ease. He was a good soldier and greater leader. One fateful day he was drafted into a classified experimental mission. He underwent genetic engineering that altered his very DNA. They injected him with a man-made mutant gene that gave him the ability to manipulate his own blood.

After the torturous experiment, Lazar left Serbia as a fugitive. He was wanted by the Serbian military but he did not wish to become a human weapon for them. He settled in America and worked contracted manual labor jobs while moonlighting as a superhero. He was named by the public "the Crimson Warrior."

He underwent many trials and tribulations as a superhero and as a civilian. He found a man he trusted enough to share both his bed and story. They fell in love. Lazar was happy. He started to break out of his shell, smiling at the world more often. Drama still surrounded him but it no longer affected him in the same way. He had someone to share the burden with.

Then it all changed.

Powers:

1. Haemokinetic Creation : Can create tools, armor, and even appendages out of blood.
2. Enhanced Agility : Can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do numerous gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort.
3. Regenerative Healing : He can regenerate minor injuries and can endlessly produce blood at a high rate.

Weapons:

Assorted blades and Sig Sauer MPX Pistol

Skills:

Proficient in hand to hand combat.
Can handle blades and guns (prefers not to use them).

What made them cross the line?:

The death of his lover.

The man that had brought Lazar so much happiness, Sonny, was murdered by a criminal bent on revenge against Lazar for putting him in prison. He had stalked Lazar when he was in his superhero identity and discovered his name and address. The criminal then murdered his lover and left a message in his blood, "Come find me."

Lazar did. He killed him. His hope had left him.

Appearance:
1351013572578.jpg

Code Name: Lich Queen

Secret Identity: None following transformation (Real name is Rhys Ryan)

Race: Other (Transformed Human into undeath)

Personality:
[Rhys] Compassionate, Tender, Helpful, Serene, Realistic, Practical, Blunt, Loyal, Driven, Curious
[Lich Queen] Driven, Manipulative, Cruel, Dark, Morbid, Bloodthirsty, Idealistic, Loyal, Compassionate, Curious

Has two distinct personalities as a result of the mind sundering during the process of becoming a lich. Rhys is the usual personality and struggles to keep Queen in line when insulted or endangered. If unable to resolve a problem, Rhys often retreats to allow Queen to deal with the problem. Despite Queen being far more violent, both personalities value friends and allies and will work to protect them. Rhys and Queen often temper each other and are not antagonistic, but they have different agendas and methods. Both have a morality that dictates they protect and care for friends while stopping enemies. Rhys tends to kill them humanely. Queen tends to either crush them or prolong death until they snap. To determine which personality is active at a glance, Rhys has glowing blue eyes while Queen has red glowing eyes.

History:
The first five years of Rhys's life was spent learning, interacting, and playing with her parents. On her fifth birthday, her parents enrolled her in martial arts lessons. For the next fifteen years, she trained with masters of many styles for weapons and unarmed combat. She also studied surgery, first aid, and trauma care. She obtained certifications for medical practice at the age of twenty-three. From the age of twenty-three until twenty-eight, she became a vigilante crime fighter. She was by no means a Boy Scout, but she did use non-lethal means to apprehend. As expected, her nemesis escaped constantly. One day, her nemesis, known as Plague Doctor, managed to knock her unconscious. In the dim and musty warehouse, the Doc injected a compound into her body. He thought Rhys would die from it. However, he mistook the recipe of lichdom for a death poison. When he realized his mistake, Rhys was too far along to kill. Rhys, meanwhile, was consumed by agony and burning sensations across her body. She could feel her organs and skin disintegrated. It felt like each atom fell apart to this arcane onslaught. The pain grew each moment, her mind desperately trying to block it out and deal with it. The mental stress ripped her mental state apart. She lost herself in the pain, the tatters of her mind feebly piecing itself back together. Plague Doctor beat on her body with a pipe, but her transformation progressed too quickly, the wounds simply disappearing as arcane energy reformed her body to its liking.

Then, after an agonizing ten seconds, the pain left. Her body felt different, stronger and tougher. She felt the magic coursing through her, animating her body. Her mind was still piecing itself together, but what remained was some feral instinct. It drove her into a frenzy when her mind recognized the cause of her suffering. The new strength enabled Rhys to rip through the bindings and attack Plague Doctor. He tried to flee, but like a predatory animal, she pounced on and mauled him. As his wounds drained life from him, she began ripping each limb off. The mangled corpse of her nemesis was dead far before she ripped his head off, but Rhys didn't care at all. Her mind only wanted to destroy him. With that job done, the newborn lich sat back and took in the sights of her rebirth. Her mind pulled itself together minutes later. Rhys came into full awareness again. Instead of revulsion, she came to a revelation. She could kill each villain and end their tyranny. She couldn't live among normal humans anymore, but she could work to protect them. In her mind, as she imagined her plans, a voice laughed. It sounded like her, but it was...different. It spoke to her, congratulating her on breaking free of non-lethality. Rhys later learned that this voice was her, just different. Both shared the same body and memories, but Queen had a different take on the world. Eventually, both would come to terms with each other and work as a team. Arguments happened, of course, but they were not common. Rhys also learned more of her body over the next month. She needed no food, water, or sleep. She couldn't die permanently. She would simply reform at the spot of her rebirth. She could manipulate magic to her whims. Spells came slowly, but within a month, she could create some effects. She discovered how skeletal and undead she looked, so on the rare occasions she had to travel in human society, she would use a polymorph spell to mask her appearance. She kept her secrets, knowing normal people would not understand. Papers, though, often chronicled her exploits. Villains fell day and night. No time seemed safe for she rarely did anything but hunt. To fund her needs and wants, she often employed less than savory methods. She stole the hoards of villains she killed. She did not give back to the cities, instead amassing wealth for herself.

These hunts lasted until only a scant two weeks ago. Now, she encountered the Crusaders in action. Following their mission's success, she stepped forward to offer her assistance. Leery, they doubted her powers. That is, they doubted until she revealed her true form and displayed her magical might. Whether they keep her around for her power or to keep watch on her is unknown. She does know that they are not bothered by her methods and seem satisfied when she removes another villain from the planet. Perhaps, should they keep watch on her as a monster, she would prove them wrong, but for now she was content killing in the name of saving the world.

Powers:
Undying (Will resurrect after three weeks in a specific location, the "phylactery")
Arcana (Casts arcane spells of various types, fatiguing to cast consistently strong spells)
Undeath (enhanced strength and durability, no need for food, water, or sleep, unaging)

Weapons: Spetum (Used as a focus for arcana, which reduces fatigue from casting), 2 cinquedea (12 inch and 24 inch), Throwing Knives*, Tomahawks*

*Normally carries 10 knives and 4 tomahawks on person during missions

Skills: Medical procedures (often supplemented with magic), Weapons training with blades, clubs, and unarmed combat, Drawing, Carving, Cooking, Singing, Playing the Double Bass (both with bow and hand) and Electric Bass

What made them cross the line?: Transformation into a lich by their nemesis. It sundered her mind and destroyed her personal life. Something was lost in her mind following the process, leading her to rip her nemesis limb from limb. From there, she never could adhere to a nonlethal policy in either personality.

Other: Rhys wears and maintains armor for missions. She does not intentionally die and still feels every bit of pain. the resurrection is immensely painful. It essentially rebuilds her from arcane energy, thus causing pain on the level of her transformation.

Ignore.
[spoili]

Complete Form
[spoili]
Sinkawa145.full.1029835.jpg
[/spoili]

Code Name: Cerberus

Secret Identity: Damon Fisher

Race: Hellion

Personality:

Aggressive | Confident | Dynamic | Fatalistic | Resourceful

He's the noisy, irritating friend who won't stop complaining. He knows just how annoying he is but lives off of people's reactions. Damon is impulsive and follows his instincts instead of his brain. Most often this works in his favor but it has also landed him in many tight situations. His lack of interest towards his own personal safety throws people off but he cares little about life and death. He's already been to Hell. There are many things that interest Damon and despite appearances he likes to learn. He was a good student and still enjoys gathering tidbits of information. Damon is loyal to a select few and enjoys sibling like relationships in a team because of his only child status.

History:
Born: 8-21-94 | Blood Type AB | Hell, Earth

There wasn't any celebration when Damon was born. He was son to one of the lords of Hell and a human from above. His father wanted to keep him and raise him to eventually take over his position but Damon's mother escaped back to Terrestrial Earth with him when he was only a few years old. Damon had to learn to control his powers when only a toddler in order to blend into society.

With his mother's teachings and his natural interest in ethics, Damon revolted against his blood inclination to do evil. He instead became a super hero. He used his powers to do good and repent for what his father did in the past. He respects his mother more than anyone and visits her often even as an adult. Damon went to Hell when he turned twenty to visit his father. He wanted to know more about where he came from and who exactly the man who aided in his birth was.

That was his biggest mistake.

Powers:
Beast Creation & Life Link - Damon can summon up to three Hellhounds at a time. His mind is melded with theirs when they are called into existence and he can control them as if he was on of them. When they are summoned he has limited canine physiology.
Hellfire Manipulation - Can summon flames from the planes of Hell and manipulate them. Contact causes excruciating pain or healing depending on Damon's intention.

Weapons:
FN SCAR-L / Mk.16 assault rifle

Skills:
Agile | Flexible | Keen Reflexes

What made them cross the line?:

His father.

When Damon visited his father in Hell he was held in captivity and tortured. His father wanted to break him and then use him as an underling. Damon eventually escaped killing his father and any who denied him passage back to his home: above.
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
vote_pp_by_biram_ba-d52l58e.jpg

Jordan is a black male that is 6 foot 3 and weights 250lb. When he is out of costume his eyes a dark brown and has woolly short black hair. He is a muscular man that always that seems to keep a stoic but steadfast look on his face,

Code Name: Behemoth

Secret Identity: Jordan Hann

Race: Human-Mutant

Personality: Jordan is a kind and generous man. He even volunteer's at the soup kitchen on his off time. Jordan is usually very levelheaded person but when angered he can't easily be dissuaded. He Jordan detested serious crimes such as rape, murder and worst things you can do to someone. Jordan can be quite brutal and even destructive when he is in a homicidal rage. He has over the years learn to control his wrathful nature. Jordan is loyal to his friends and loves his country(The Government not so much), He has no problem taking things into his own hands. He never backs down even if it may cost him his life or a Crusaders.

History:
Jordan born in 1976 in Chicago. He didn't have a silver spoon in his mouth which could be said the same for everyone one his block. Jordan never knew his Father because he died before he was born, bullet to the back of the head, Jordan's mom never told him much the murder because hurt so much. Jordan grew up on Bludwater avenue and learned the Gangsters ruled the block and were known as the Waterboys. They are known for being cold blooded killers that sold drugs, Extorted the local stores for money, Sex and arms trade. Jordan mother always show respect those men but at all cost avoid them.

He followed that rule as close as he could but one day when he was 8 and hanging with a friend an OG approached them. He introduced himself as Life and talked with the kids. He told them that he had a gift for them, 10$ each. He told them to burn the that money on treats and told them to see him again if they wanted to make more of that. They spent the money and returned to Life, This OG was going to turn them into his young street soldiers. For 9 years Jordan served as a soldiers under Life. He beat people, Robbed, Harassed and more until he was put in the hospital by a rival gang member with a shot to the shoulder. This is what forced his mother to tell him the truth or this man would get him killed. This was something that made her stomach turn and skin crawl when talking about it. She told Jordan that Life murdered his father because he believed he was snitching.

This news flipped Jordan life upside down, The only Father figure in his life murdered his real Father. This what invigorated Jordan's powers for the first time. His skin transmuted and became a polished black metal and his eyes glowed a warm Amber. His bullet wound had been covered in the fine black metal and the pain numbed. He felt his revitalized himself like he could do anything, Like killing Life. Jordan then left the hospital by jumping from the 5th floor and on to another roof. He traveled the by roof, The rock below his feet cracking. It took his some time to reach Life's regular hangout at the club but Jordan's rage had not quelled. If he wasn't so angry he would be enjoying what he was doing at the moment.

He walked into the club and threw the guards out of his path. He then scanned for Life and saw him in the back smoking and a dancer on his lap. Jordan screamed life's name and ran out him. Jordan looked like a glowing eyed devil charging at Life. Jordan then felt bullets hitting him and each one causing sparks to fly from his body. Jordan punched, Threw and kicked all of Life's soldiers. Jordan then faced Life, The dancer had already ran. Life looked into Jordan's face and realized it was him. He was confused but Jordan told him he knew he killed his Father. It turned out that Jordan's Father was a undercover cop and was feeding law enforcement information. He got a few people locked up and Life had to do it, He would be failing the gang if he didn't. Jordan then unleashed his rage on Life and punched him in chest and caving it in. Jordan then stepped on his leg to cracking it, He then grabbing Life's neck were he planed to snap it...But found he couldn't...He didn't have the backbone to murder Life, He didn't want to be like him.

Jordan then left the club leaving Life alive. After that him and his Mother were in danger so they moved to New Jersey. There Jordan carried his Anger and new found guilt. Life played him like a damn puppet, No different from a hoe. Jordan wanted to repent and put his power to a positive use. So Jordan decided to fight crime as a unregistered Superhero. He refuse to kill, He deemed it wrong like most heroes. Over time he became well known in New Jersey and was invited to a Super Team. In that time he learned much as he became like every other Superhero...A ineffective fossil of the past. In that time Jordon had a failed marriage, out of it he was given a 17 daughter named Sheba and obtained a ancient device that came with a ship in a different dimension.

Short version: Jordan grew up with his Mother in Chicago with no Father threw gang violence. Joined gang at young age with his friend where he had a family and a Father figure. His Father Figure name was Life as over time he molded Jordon to monster who was one step away from murder. What made him turn away from his wicked was a bullet and the truth about his Father and how he was a undercover and was killed by Life. After learning that Jordan power activated and he hunted down Life a beat him but choose not to kill him. He then moved to New Jersey and decided to become a Vigilante and fight crime. He then grew over time and became a genuine Superhero.

Powers:
Armored Skin - He can transmute his very skin into a black metal-like substance able to withstand the worst of conditions, Even able . His Armor is easily neutralized with a high voltage that exceeded 20000 and can be killed at 50000 volts.
Superhuman Strength to withstand RPG fire. - With his strength he can propel his self 500 feet and strong enough to lift over 20000 tons.
Wormhole Belt - Can teleport him and open up doorways to another dimension. The distance he can travel is 20 feet unless he is in Crusader.

Weapons:

Skills: Jordan is a trained fighter that has practiced kick boxing and Judo allowing him to deal with enemies that are stronger then him. He also studied stealth tactics during his career allowing him to become undetected by the the average person.

What made them cross the line?: One day Jordan heard on the news that there's was a serial rapist and murder running around Chicago. The latest murder was of a girl that looks just like his daughter near Bludwater Avenue in a park. Jordan then decided to take the case to a friend in the superhero community and figure out his pattern. It seems he was hunting young attractive females between 15-25. Jordan then hid in the park every night for 1 week until he got lucky a saw a man dragging a body and propping it on a bench. Her face was slashed up and her dress ruined by blood and slashes in it. Jordan then emerged from his hiding place and struck the man in the back breaking it. Jordan was angry, He tried to stay calm but seeing the brutality of the crime, He couldn't, Someone had to pay. Jordan beats on him more only to find he knew the man...His old friend. Jordan then picked him up and asked why and his old friend only reply was "I liked It". Jordan then snapped his neck and let his body drop to the ground.

After that day Jordan's mindset changed, He know new some people couldn't be saved. Some people were just cancers, Life threatening anomalies that needed to be cut out. Jordan wanted to make a better world and now he was on a crusade to eradicate true evil and he set out to build a team to do so.

Other: He owns a ship named the Crusader hidden in a different dimension and can only be reach with certain Whersong technology. A artifact he found a 5 years ago on another planet. It was one of the lest technological advancement of the Ri'Kran. A civilization that destroyed themselves 1500 years. He had never had a use for it but know leading a team uses it to house them if they choose to live there.

Last edited:
@Amai Kyuti I can't let you have two character sadly and only could make a exception if there joint like Brothers or Something. I think you should just stick with the first character if you want to. Also I think someone is doing twins already.

Really guys I'm liking the accepted line up, Badass Ex-F.B.I Agent, A Explosive Genetic Weapon, A terrifying Witch and a Mighty Behemoth. The guys that got the heart have been accepted.

@Daspro I just can't accept this C.S. It looks to be written in a haste with your smart phone. I have RP with people on phone, they usually can write since they don't have a computer. Could you use your computer to type up better one?

I can't let you have two character sadly and only could make a exception if there joint like Brothers or Something. I think you should just stick with the first character if you want to. Also I think someone is doing twins already.

Really guys I'm liking the accepted line up, Badass Ex-F.B.I Agent, A Explosive Genetic Weapon, A terrifying Witch and a Mighty Behemoth. The guys that got the heart have been accepted.
Pooey. I can't think of any way they could be connected. :( But yeah I'll stick with Lazar.

They are awesome! They're gonna be an unstoppable team. xD

Sorry been busy with school, can't gurantee when exactly The twins will be up. The only thing I can be sure of is sometime this week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.