AnthroSapien (Apocalyptic Warring/Fantasy) WIP/HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes am trying to get on to..but some life problems hit right now am just in tears...<3

I'd be happy to help with the settings and any other form of writing :D

I'd also be willing to help with drafting the "society" of this new world.

• Love
Reactions: QueenObscure
The World at a Glance:

The Humans of this new age are savages, by our standards. Slavers of the Anthros, and if not a slaver than one may find little sanity. Of course there are many that still produce the fine art, plays, music, and dance that we all enjoyed in the days and years before Armageddon- however a new normal has taken place. Gone are our skyscrapers, our planes, our tanks. Gone are our money, our nations, and our banks. Food is not scarce, though it is a commodity into and of itself.

At a glance, one in the eyes of this "Neo Human" may find slavery as a normal thing, and yet in truth many seem to detest the normalcy. Children might be heard weeping, then be shushed, as the Anthros walk by in their chains off to the market. The population of Anthros isn't controlled, rather it's culled monthly. Frightening as it may seem there is little room for this culling. In a few generations one may find less and less Anthros than there are now.

Among those who claim to despise the status quo are a group of individuals holed up on the far edge of the Capital, in the neighborhood of "Wavelength". These people are artists, designers, Bohemians, former slaves, some are even engineers... They all sought solace and built themselves a community within the Capital. None in this neighborhood go to the Grand Festival, rather spending their times fashioning weapons of old.

There are those who hate slavery and do not speak up. Yet there are a large number of people who live in what may seem to be total isolation on large compounds. Within these compounds you'll find essentially a factory city, producing it's own goods, food, clothing, and water probably brought in from a spring nearby. Only a wealthy elite get to live in these places, and yet seeing it as their duty to not get that involved they stay out of politics and confine themselves to the pleasures of the Old World, away from the slavery. One such compound is named AnthroHaven- though not for the reason you'd expect.

WIP- I'll edit this tomorrow and talk more about AnthroHaven and my potential character.

heh nice I love it...
I love how you had idea of former slaves..(but still working under the thumb of the humans) yet in appearances looks like have real good jobs sure...they do lol

Character Sheet

Name:

Species:

(If anthro) Animal Type:

Height:

Weight:

Skin color:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Appearance (image or description):

Habits:

Place of Housing:

Lover(s):

Friends:

Enemies:

Mental State (insane, or no?):

Physical Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

Backstory (can be short or long. Just need basic backstory):

• Love
Will definitely help

• Love
Lost the original edit so now I'm just gonna make it into a giant post. Here we go...

Havens- 20 large compounds it is said were erected across the new world during the early 2600's. Originally built in the 2400's however as a means of saving the human race albeit with little known chance at extinction, they were meant to house and feed up to 90000 individuals safely and soundly. In many places there are forests, small towns, hunting lodges... Communities set up behind 100ft of concrete and steel wall. Only one way in, and only one way out. That was the motto they had lived by back then. You go in, you live, and you die. Now as you may imagine during the unrest that followed in the 2500's as the wars got larger in scale, these Havens were thought to have wiped themselves out due to infighting or inbreeding. One of the two.

In the early 2600's, the wealthiest people alive who were before this time living on their private islands or in a final visage of human sanity, began to explore these compounds as a way to "recreate" humanity. A giant sandbox, essentially open to endless experimentation. Needing no laws these 50 families decided to pour their billions of dollars left- which at this time was all in gold bars out of necessity- and create their own Heaven. They enslaved countless people to build their mansions, then killed them by drowning or hanging. A few families made themselves out to be gods among men, raising the people locked indefinitely within their walls as soldiers ready to fight the world. Now, fast forward to the 2700's when a man named Alexander Albatross finds Haven #45. This Haven, as it so happens, was plagued with Anthro hatred stemming from the human population. He saw that they had built a large city, one that may have housed 30000 residents. Alexander, a former doctor, found an old hospital still in operation and began to go to work on making what he would later describe to his grandchild as a "miracle cure". In actuality rather than curing the human population of their rage he merely made them mindless drones. With him were three soldiers, all he needed to cull the population.

Haven #45 was set up 200 years before Albatross found it nestled within a fertile valley. There, he would become a god. After turning the human population into mindless drones, he had them all work day in and day out building everything from a mansion, to renovating the walls of the old compound, to even killing other humans. At the end of a nine month reconstruction binge Albatross had found himself a human wife among the flock and, rather than have a harem Albatross killed 90% of the remaining 40,000 (original population estimated at 80,000) humans, locking the rest in the cages Anthro men now live in. Dark, devoid of light, these cages have pipes at the top of them for water, and drains on the outside to release the water. Once a person is locked in, they can barely do anything else but crawl around the few inches of space they have available. If someone screams or goes insane, water is pumped down into their individual cell, drowning the person. Anthros are, thankfully, treated more humanely. When Oliver Albatross was born in 2975, the Haven began a massive overhaul. After many generations the Anthros were being used mostly as manual labor or, alternatively, hunters. The men were treated like dogs but the women were given somewhat more freedom in the hopes of interbreeding a half-Anthros half-Human hybrid. This process started in the year 2860, bringing in female cat and bunny Anthros and having them give life to a new generation. Over the past 4 generations this interbreeding has spawned 400 female Anthros, with 3000 male Anthros working in the fields and the mines. The males retain their features fully without interbreeding, though the females- many of them- have the faces and bodies of human women yet with the senses, sight, dexterity, and features to distinguish themselves from humankind.

• Love
The World at a Glance:

The Humans of this new age are savages, by our standards. Slavers of the Anthros, and if not a slaver than one may find little sanity. Of course there are many that still produce the fine art, plays, music, and dance that we all enjoyed in the days and years before Armageddon- however a new normal has taken place. Gone are our skyscrapers, our planes, our tanks. Gone are our money, our nations, and our banks. Food is not scarce, though it is a commodity into and of itself.

At a glance, one in the eyes of this "Neo Human" may find slavery as a normal thing, and yet in truth many seem to detest the normalcy. Children might be heard weeping, then be shushed, as the Anthros walk by in their chains off to the market. The population of Anthros isn't controlled, rather it's culled monthly. Frightening as it may seem there is little room for this culling. In a few generations one may find less and less Anthros than there are now.

Among those who claim to despise the status quo are a group of individuals holed up on the far edge of the Capital, in the neighborhood of "Wavelength". These people are artists, designers, Bohemians, former slaves, some are even engineers... They all sought solace and built themselves a community within the Capital. None in this neighborhood go to the Grand Festival, rather spending their times fashioning weapons of old.

There are those who hate slavery and do not speak up. Yet there are a large number of people who live in what may seem to be total isolation on large compounds. Within these compounds you'll find essentially a factory city, producing it's own goods, food, clothing, and water probably brought in from a spring nearby. Only a wealthy elite get to live in these places, and yet seeing it as their duty to not get that involved they stay out of politics and confine themselves to the pleasures of the Old World, away from the slavery. One such compound is named AnthroHaven- though not for the reason you'd expect.

WIP- I'll edit this tomorrow and talk more about AnthroHaven and my potential character.

I SEE CAPITAL LIKE KINGS LANDING FROM GOT. But has a touch of returning electricity and tech now hehe

I'm not too useful for helping, but I think that there should be a group of anthros, like a company, that are traitors to their kind selling others into slavery.
((I got this idea when I was thinking about what my character would be doing if I played this RP.))

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Red Knight V
Character Sheet

Name: Tsaki

Species: Hybrid

(If anthro) Animal Type: Sparrow/Fennec Mix from mixed lineage

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 125 lbs

Skin color: Alabaster

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Gold

Appearance (image or description):
e71e4dac-818a-45eb-aead-45ab6bddacd5.jpg

Habits: When nervous or afraid, Tsaki will curl up behind her nearly useless wings, hiding her face from sight. Her ears will also flatten, and her hands usually are busy as well, even if not nervous or scared. If bored, she will tap her nails against each other, or play with her fingers awkwardly as well.

Place of Housing: Human camp

Lover(s): She has many nights with men, but no actual lovers. She wishes to find one though, be it human or anthro.

Friends: None.

Enemies: The humans who rule over the camp

Mental State (insane, or no?):

Physical Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

Backstory (can be short or long. Just need basic backstory):

WIP

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.