2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
*CHECK BUT REGULARLY, WILL BE UPDATING REGULARLY!*
It also seems people are getting confuse..This isn't a fandom RP. This of my own creation and a friend's (who's starting to pitch her ideas to me aswell)

AnthroSapien, is post apocalyptic warring/fantasy. Set between the Human Race and the descendants of the Atlantans' Abominations. (that we've come to known as 'Anthros')

This shall be a Sandbox & choose your own adventure RP.

* You will be able to explore and interact with other players in this RP.

* Where the "choose your own adventure" comes in, when you choose to play within our cannon(pre-made) characters' story arcs.
---------------------------------------
- HELPERS/ADMINS THUS FAR-

*Ambre Beta plotter/artist (and future player)
MANY SPOTS STILL OPEN!!!!
---------------------------------------

THE FULL STORY.......

(NEEDS BETA READERS. EXPECT IT TO SLIGHT CHANGE)

In 2030 we were once again throw into another World War. World War 3 had begun....It matters not who was fighting who, as the end result was same for us all.
The war had destroy everything, our technology, our food source, and earth her self..We has humans finally did, we! ended up created what we all feared most Armageddon..
The End of the world. Our Anger, greed, fear, drove us all back to the dark ages.

What we didn't expect, was to unearth a unknown race of Animal people. It appears they've where hidden for centuries. And now they resurface from their war torn homes.
The scary and unsettling part was, they've never were truly hidden. There have been hints throughout history, from crave drawings, to the gods and goddess of ancient Egypt,
right up to the late 2000's with the disturbing video recordings/photographs. Humans were so quick to debunk these.
Writing these down as nothing more as lore and myths, conjured by backwards foreign towns.

Their sudden resurfacing called science and myth into question....But like the humans we are, we want to kill and study what we don't understand. And a new war begun....

By 2099, they were once again pulled into slavery. As many also managed to escape, and seem to be living in an uncharted utopia alongside humans.

Now at present day, the year is 2999 and soon ready to rang in a new era 3000. It seemed human kind was finally brushing the last pieces of the war.
Technology was slowly returning, but this new generation didn't seem to notice, or care either way. They had grown use to new Dark Age.
However there was one tiny upside, there was less human on human races fights. For the most part, in this new world all humans stood as equals.
As the new hated and enslaved race was, the Anthros.

-------------------------------------
THE CANNON (pre-made) CHARACTERS

- THE FEW REMAINING ORIGINAL ABOMINATIONS -

(rumors say these originals maybe immortal, or ages very slowly.)
If you like to play a cannon Abominations (or would like to create your own ), drop me a line and explain his/her storyline

MORE & PROFILES COMING SOON
(at the moment Abominations owned by QueenObscure + Ambre contacted them, to tryout)
  • Nicodemus ( Rat) A prophet and a leader among his follow ratty brethren/sistren.
    Created by: QueenObscure
  • Keneillan (Wolf) He is major flirt and lives amidst his own people, catering to the ladies as an entertainer...of sorts. He lives alone, and is currently without family or significant others, due to a past incident involving humans who had taken those he held precious. living in a small home, and is often seen in the place in which he works, dancing for the ladies and generally working his way through paying for his house and his lifestyle.
    Created by: Ambre
  • Lyralinne (Horse) A sultry centaur with an affinity for the darker things in life, often using her seduction skills to get what she wants from those who are stupid enough to fall into her trap. She is a skilled runner and fighter as well, and is quite stubborn at times, which has earned her a reputation as a mule-headed woman amidst other women. She lives in a grotto-like area in the forest outside of the town, and stays alone, having little use for others at this time.
    Created by: Ambre
- HUMANS -
If you like to play a cannon human (or would like to create your own ), drop me a line and explain his/her storyline

MORE & PROFILES COMING SOON

- OTHER CANNONS-
  • Tsaki (owned by Ambre ) A Hybrid (She may have a human parent)

THERE SHALL BE SIX MAIN STORY ARCS
(with several major players in each)
  • The still nameless main characters from the Human Capital
  • Nicodemus/Evangeline( QueenObscure and who ever will play Nicodemus will control/play-out)
  • Methuselah
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
SEEKING LAND/KINGDOMS/DOMAIN IDEAS
So far I have..
  • The new (Human) Capital of the world (still nameless): The main hub run by the human slavers.Where the anthros work as slaves. (even lucky humans as well. Normally a life punishment for trying to help the Anthros..if your not killed instead. ) Also the slaver's market. Which is a big deal, every year. People make huge festival with it.

• Then the few small town hubs that surround it. Anyone care to create and offer this RP some towns? and all it's information all that jazz? I say am looking for 4

• The Forest: IT'S HUGE! I think it could have been city, back in late 2000s. That now has been over taken by the elements. That only few can navigate through properly without getting lost. There are many hidden hideaways here.

HIDEWAYS
    1) Nicodemus' where waterfall works as perfect cloaking devise, blocking the path into his city of rats (and other run always) This is the main foyer (after wading through the waters for couple of mins) Still thinking what the main hub/city housing will be like

FAQS

• Face Claims
You can take any animated, live action (or actor), and CGI character to portray your OC. That is perfectly fine.
And to the people who draw, and do draw their own characters, that is fine as well. Hell! Even if you want to use your self, as your face claim, by all means.
Even if you alter yourself in Photoshop. I have no rule against face claims, am really relaxed on this.

• What of the Villains/Heroes/The Antis? Where should I place my character?
Just like real life, we find out our friends are the villains. As our so called foes become our friends. Get where am going here? You can placed your OC anywhere in this world.
All you have to worry about is how to play out his/her storyline. The OC may start off as a villain and later become an ANTI-One

Last edited:
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR ANTHRO AND HUMAN FACE CLAIMS...HERE! AND PLEASE CHIME IN PEOPLE, IF YOU KNOW OF OTHERS <3 THE ONLY RULE IS..Think period piece films/series..
Some you can get away with like NIMH..as it was modernize, but had medieval feel to in the animals' world..

ANTHROS
REDWALL
The Secret of NIMH
The Great mouse detective
Tale of Despereaux

HUMANS
ALL DISNEY FILMS..Not sure about princess and the frog..unless you do some photoshop edits. As in to their clothing, and settings around them..
Swan Princess

Shouldn't this be in discussions since it's an unfinished plot and not an OOC?

Shouldn't this be in discussions since it's an unfinished plot and not an OOC?

I though this was that section <3 As the topic does read " Plot Discussions'"

So... Should I discuss my character here, or somewhere else?

Well we still braining storming....I need all help I can get....
I claim one main story arc Nicodemus/Evangeline one...And I need to find my Nicodemus...

Well, on the subject of my character, Trotzen Stolz... He was a slave, as I mentioned in the other thread. I don't know the specifics of the world this is set in, so I don't know if Trotz would've had the privilege in living in a house at some point in his life, or if he was born into slavery, so I won't get into that.

If we're talking personality, he's very slow to anger, understanding, and rather selfless. This doesn't just apply to him and his friends, though. His cruel owners also received kindness as well. This really hurts him, however, as he's often taken advantage of and harmed because of his ways, and he often assumes it's his own fault. On the outside, he's very cheerful and positive, always being the first to encourage a friend and the last to blame. On the inside, he's actually a very disturbed and depressed individual.

He has a bad habit of falling in love often, and seemingly does whatever he can to feel loved and appreciated, going as far as to pretend to be a different person, sacrificing himself and his things for the object of his affection, and even going as far as to attempt to buy his way into their hearts with gifts.

• Love
Reactions: QueenObscure
Don't worry..Your character will be in...I will update soon. I just wonder what happened to Partner in crime..She has ideas too. I needs her..<3

help spread the word please

WB! AND WHAT IS CS?

Okie dokie! Any idea how many people we need to start, or when we can start?

Yes we need character Sheet...
but first we need create couple more lands and many places in at capital

I'd be willing to do a character who is a slaver so I could interact with anybody playing a slave

Reactions: QueenObscure
Status
Not open for further replies.