Anthro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iApollo

Original poster
Well, after a long time of being mostly retired from the roleplay scene, I return to you with.... THIS!

Over the time period of circa 35 years, a virus appeared that infects animals and turns them into bi-pedal anthrofied versions of themselves. Overtime, specifically through government experimentation, the anthros eventually developed speech and human-level intelligence. Once the public caught wind of the personality improvements among the anthros, there was a large outcry to free them and allow them to live outside of government experimental labs.

While the anthros are a minority group, they do have the ability to reproduce faster than humans. This, however, has caused a need for anthros to have their own reservations where they can live as they please. However, the government controls a lot of what goes on in their lives. Anthros were never given full equality. This has caused tensions between the humans and anthros, and has brought on an era of distrust and conflict.

In this roleplay, both characters involved will be anthros. The paring can be interspecial (fox[x]wolf for example) but must be either MXF or FXF. I have a shit ton more information(an entire 5 paragraph prologue) on the roleplay if anyone is interested. In the roleplay, I plan on their being tons of romantic development(definitely nothing too fast) and a good bit of action as well. There will eventually be a rebellion by the anthros in which they fight for equal rights or even independence. HOWEVER. This will be a very plot-heavy roleplay with a good bit of libertine content as well. Therefore, if you're just looking for only sexual content, then please do not contact me. Sorry >_< ALTHOUGH, if action and some kinky fun-times is your thing, then shoot me a PM and we can discuss this more ^-^. Thanks!

If this doesn't really interest you, I have another partner request thread here. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still looking for more people on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.