Another yaoi/yuri/het has arrived

S

Synthetic Seraph

Original poster
My male and female characters are looking for males or females. Strangely enough my own love life is quite satisfactory but I have the craving to meddle and set up theirs as well.

I like fantasy settings with other races such as angels, vampires, and other creatures. Or even if we're in a realistic setting that could be our real world, there's a neko boy disguised as a regular human or a magic shoppe just around the corner.

I've been writing since back in the day, and I generally build lives for my characters continuously. That's why I'm so glad to find a message board site like this one rather than say, some of the chat rooms where people explode their dorm rooms for laughs and start fresh.

To meet my character list see my Mature Resume. If you say Hi here you can also tell me about your main character and favorite Group

Hello. This section is actually for introducing yourself to Iwaku. You actually want to put this in the mature requests/plotting area for your appropriate age category. First, you need to go to your permission groups and request to join that particular category for your age. After that, a mod can move this thread to the right place for you.

That makes sense. Heck, I don't care about people knowing ME the MUN; just the characters deserve attention instead of myself. But instead of your moving the thread I'll just edit out the character bios and the top half of post should be fine, I think.

I CURR.

I WANNA KNOW ABOUT YOU!

Welcome to Iwaku :D

Where smutting has become part of daily life.

2wowzzn.gif

Hi, Lee-Lee. Thanks for the cute animation, and I like your signature quote. And thanks for showing me that everyone pretty much has pride in the adult side of things as normal, rather than roping them off in some corner like mainstream sites! XD