Another World .::. a one direction role-play .::. 4/4 spots open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

.: nуяα :.

Original poster
2we9a2v.png

"Another World"

[Liam]
It's not me, it's not you, there's a reason
I'm just tryna' read the signals I'm receiving
Just like a stone on fire, can you feel it?
I don't know about you girl but I believe it

[Niall]
Words will be just words
Till you bring them to life

[Harry]
I'll lift you up, I'll never stop
You know I'll take you to another world
I'll build you up, I'll never stop

[Zayn]
Everyday, in every way
Oh

[Harry]

[Zayn]
One for me, one for you, whatcha doing?
Girl the music sounds so good when you're movin'
Let me take you higher, let me prove it
'Cause, hey, hey, pretty girl, I believe it

[Niall]
Words will be just words
Till you bring them to life

[Harry]

[Zayn]
Everyday, in every way (in every way)
Oh

[Harry]
Take you to another world

[Louis]
Baby let me find out your secret
Just let me in and let me show you that I keep it
Close to my heart jump in the deep end
Just let me in and let me show you what I'm meaning

[Harry]

[Zayn]
Everyday (everyday), in every way (in every way)
Oh

[Harry]

[Zayn]
Oh yeah

[Liam]

[Zayn]
Yeah

[Harry]

[Zayn]
I'll lift you up, I'll never stop...

Welcome

Hi! Welcome to my little role play! First off, I want three things to be followed before we begin with this fun role play:

- No perfect characters. Please have them be quite flawed.
- Please be active! I want people to role play with people who actually post, not someone who posts once a week.
- Please try to be a little literate! That isn't too much to ask for, is it? A little proper spelling and grammar?

Plot

Camping. That's right. Camping. Five friends go out to a special reserve in the middle of no where, wanting to have a little relaxation to themselves. What they didn't expect was five phenominiall, brilliam, extraordinharry, fablouis and amazayn boys from the boy band One Direction to be there as well. Being the only ten people to share one huge log cabin mansion, there is no one else. Just you ten. It can be quite dangerous as the nearest hospital is two hours of 70 mph driving away, animals who don't like humans can be very deadly, illness is quite easy to get if you aren't used to things in the wilderness and storms? You think you've seen anything comparable to what this place can get like? Wrong. The ten will have to get along, and who knows, maybe some romance will bloom up. If not, that's quite a lot of money wasted and it isn't the most sane to drive back alone... Remember, it's ONLY supposed to be just you ten. What if there's someone else out there in the woods? Haha, if anyone can live in the wild of that place for a while, I don't believe they will be sane... ;) Have fun!

News
{ in role play is red, out of role play is white }
.::. 09/26/14 ;; this role-play was made and opened! I'm still working on Zayn's, Liam's, Harry's and Louis' descriptions. Sorry about that.

.::. Everyone has arrived to the reserve! No one is really allowed to leave until everyone in the group of their gender is ready to leave...

Characters/Spots

{ You HAVE to be a lad as well as a female character. That way it is fair for everyone. }

.:: ONE DIRECTION ::.
Louis Tomlinson :: 22 :: Male :: no set-up yet :: taken
Harry Styles :: 20 :: Male :: no set-up yet :: taken
Liam Payne :: 21 :: Male :: no set-up yet :: open
Zayn Malik :: 21 :: Male :: no set-up yet :: open
Niall Horan :: 21 :: Male :: no set-up yet :: open

{ It is set up as current time. So Louis is not single, therefore, will be harder to get the attention of that your character may want. Zayn will be even harder to get o be in love, as he is engaged to Perry at the moment in this role play as well. Niall, Liam and Harry will be single as rumors are so confusing. So, we will just say those three are single. }

.:: THE GIRLS ::.
Name :: Age :: Female :: Louis Tomlinson :: open
Name :: Age :: Female :: Harry Styles :: open
Name :: Age :: Female :: Liam Payne :: open
Summer Knight :: 20 :: Female :: Zayn Malik :: taken
Nyra Miller :: 19 :: Female :: Niall Horan :: taken

{ Key::
Name :: Age :: Female :: name of future boyfriend :: spot availability }

Relationships

Status of the Boys:

{ Niall Horan } -- { Set up with Nyra Miller } -- Single
.::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::.
Relationship With Nyra:
[_] Enemies
[_] Dislike
[X] Stranger
[_] Acquaintance
[_] Friend
[_] Good Friend
[_] Close Friend
[_] Best Friend
[_] Boyfriend
[_] Fiancé
[_] Married
.::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::..::..::..::..::.::..::.
.:: Children -
.::. name .::. age .::. gender .::. basic looks .::.
.:: Best Friends-
{ There also can be bromance moments, and even heated up bromance moments, if both role players agree. :) }
.::. Harry Styles .::.
.::. Liam Payne .::.
.:: Hints -
.::. He's a cuddle bug. Hugs and gentle things will gain his interest along with food.
.::. He does not like it too much if someone fan-girls about him and goes crazy. He doesn't like flying objects.
.::. While he loves to have fun and be a little crazy, he likes to keep his personal space until he gets to know you.
.::. Being flirty and completely wild will not gain his attention.
.::. If he shares his food with you, you are definitely within his full attention.

{ Zayn Malik } -- { Set up with Summer Knight } -- Engaged to Perry Edwards
Relationship With Summer:
[_] Enemies
[_] Dislike
[X] Stranger
[_] Acquaintance
[_] Friend
[_] Good Friend
[_] Close Friend
[_] Best Friend
[_] Boyfriend
[_] Fiancé
[_] Married
.:: Children - none yet
{ There also can be bromance moments, and even heated up bromance moments, if both role players agree. :) }
.::. Liam Payne .::.
.::. Louis Tomlinson .::.
.::. He is a little more wild and a tad bit flirty. If you are sweet, modest and add that small bit of flirting, he will like you.
.::. He is engaged to Perry Edwards, so you will have to work hard to gain his attention and even more so; his affection.
.::. Helping him practice singing and giving good feedback will make him even more attracted to you. Make sure you have a good voice as well. ;)
.::. Being there and talking with him about Perry can make him become slowly closer with you.
.::. If he starts to draw cute little things for you and has you draw with him, he is considered a very close friend. ;)

{ Liam Payne } -- { Set up with [name] } -- Single
Relationship With His Set-Up Girl:
[_] Enemies
[_] Dislike
[X] Stranger
[_] Acquaintance
[_] Friend
[_] Good Friend
[_] Close Friend
[_] Best Friend
[_] Boyfriend
[_] Fiancé
[_] Married
.::. Niall Horan .::.
.::. Zayn Malik .::.
.::. He is more of a quiet guy and doesn't respond well to flirting and craziness. He finds it funny, but it won't help you win him over.
.::. He loves cute little things, so giving him flowers or a small stuffed animal will make him happy.
.::. He is quite friendly, but quiet. Being honest and gentle will win him over quickly.
.::. He loves to go outside, so having some fun outside will make him closer.
.::. When he starts giving you flowers and other fluffy or cute things, you've nearly won him over.

{ Harry Styles } -- { Set up with [name] } -- Single
[_] Enemies
[_] Dislike
[X] Stranger
[_] Acquaintance
[_] Friend
[_] Good Friend
[_] Close Friend
[_] Best Friend
[_] Boyfriend
[_] Fiancé
[_] Married
.::. Niall Horan .::.
.::. Louis Tomlinson .::.
.::. While known to be more of a flirt, he actually is more of the shiest and hardest to get close to. He does NOT respond well to sudden craziness or loud, obnoxious ways.
.::. Being very laid-back, quiet, mysterious and gentle will win his trust. Once you've got his trust, you can maybe become his friend.
.::. He is the hardest to get close to and it is very easy to go backwards from being friends to just acquaintances. Be careful with hi, he's no easy task.
.::. If you play the piano, he will become closer a little more easier. Helping him sing songs with a piano will make him quicker to trust.
.::. If he starts having tickle wars with you and actually gives you hugs, he's almost won over.

{ Louis Tominson } -- { Set up with [name] } -- In a Relationship with Eleanor Calder
[_] Enemies
[_] Dislike
[X] Stranger
[_] Acquaintance
[_] Friend
[_] Good Friend
[_] Close Friend
[_] Best Friend
[_] Boyfriend
[_] Fiancé
[_] Married
.::. Harry Styles .::.
.::. Zayn Malik .::.
.::. Being quiet and shy will make him a little curious, but none too much. He will not be too open with mysterious ways.
.::. Loud, crazy and weird people tend to make him laugh, and if you make him laugh, he will like you more.
.::. He loves to play football (soccer) so playing with him will bring him closer.
.::. He's dating Eleanor Calder, so he's a little tricky to gain the attention of. Not as hard as Harry or Zayn, but a tad bit hard.
.::. Once he starts being more relaxed and cute/gentle with you, even cuddling, you'll know you've almost got him.

.::. MAIN HINTS -
.:: Being his close friend will automatically make him start to crush on you. By the time you are best friends, he will have a full huge crush on you.
.:: Once you become good friends with Louis and Zayn, they will start to also crush on you. But, they will break up with the girl they are dating/engaged to only once you become best friends.
.:: Keep close to each individual hint for each boy. Make sure your character doesn't fall under what they tend to not like. Otherwise this might prove difficult.
.:: Bromances are always welcome, as stated. They are all best friends, but the two names that are listed are the one that the boy can have heated moments with.
.:: Love triangles are quite welcome. In fact, I almost encourage it. But, becoming more than best friends with a boy who you didn't chose is not a option as well as having heated moments { as in clothes coming off. kissing and hugging is okay. :) } with a boy that is not your set-up. Flirting and becoming VERY close with them is okay. ;)
- For the girls, the romance and heated up moments are only for the girls with a (*) before their name. If that is not there, then there are no heated up/romance moments allowed with the same gender.
- For your boy, keep track of the relationship between him and the girl he is set up with. Please keep me updated because I might not read everything. And only you can determine where they stand. Not me, not the person who role plays the girl, but you.
- It IS possible that the boy you are dating, once you get to that point, will and can break up with you. It is also possible to become enemies with the boy you want to be set up with. Don't worry, you can hopefully fix everything. You can't hate each other forever. :)

.::. THE GIRLS >

{ Nyra Miller } -- { set up with Niall Horan } -- single
Relation Ship with the Boys:
Niall; Strangers
Zayn; Strangers
Liam; Strangers
Harry; Strangers
Louis; Strangers
{ There also can be romance moments, and even heated up moments, if both role players agree. :) }
.::. name .::.
.:: Being cute, cuddley and shy will gain her attention. Even more so if you are very huggable.
.:: She loves hugs, so if you give her lots of hugs and keep her smile on her face, you'll get closer.
.:: Giving her flowers, making her laugh and going outdoors is something she loves.
.:: If you get her to laugh and make her want to be around you a lot, that's a good sing.
.:: When she shares her precious food, cuddles with you non-stop and trusts you enough to fall asleep during a movie, you've won her over.

{ name } -- { set up with Zayn Malik } -- relationship status
Niall; Strangers
Zayn; Strangers
Liam; Strangers
Harry; Strangers
Louis; Strangers
{ There also can be romance moments, and even heated up moments, if both role players agree. :) }
.:: hint

{ name } -- { set up with Liam Payne } -- relationship status
Niall; Strangers
Zayn; Strangers
Liam; Strangers
Harry; Strangers
Louis; Strangers

{ name } -- { set up with Harry Styles } -- relationship status
Niall; Strangers
Zayn; Strangers
Liam; Strangers
Harry; Strangers
Louis; Strangers

{ name } -- { set up with Louis Tomlinson } -- relationship status
Niall; Strangers
Zayn; Strangers
Liam; Strangers
Harry; Strangers
Louis; Strangers

Characters

.:: THE BOYS ::.

Full Name: Niall James Horan
Nickname: Ni, Nialler, Irish Snowflake
Best Friends: Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson
Known as: The Innocent Irish Cutie
Natural Hair Color: Brunette
Hair Color: Blonde
Common Hairstyle: Up to a point in the front
Eye Color: blue
Hobbies: Eating, singing, dancing, watching football, playing football, hanging out with his friends
Fears: Pigeons, close spaces, flying objects
Favorite Color: Blue & Green
Favorite Animal: Giraffe
Favorite Food: Nando's
Other: n/a

Full Name: Zain Javaad Malik
Nickname: Zayn, Bradford Bad Boy, DJ Malik
Best Friends: Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson
Known as: The Mysterious Bad Boy
Natural Hair Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Common Hairstyle: Up to a point in the front
Eye Color: dark brown
Hobbies: drawing, singing, dancing, chilling with his friends
Fears: open water
Favorite Color:
Favorite Animal:
Favorite Food:
Other:

Full Name: Liam James Payne
Nickname: Li, Lili
Best Friends: Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson
Known as:
Natural Hair Color:
Hair Color:
Common Hairstyle:
Eye Color:
Hobbies:
Fears:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Animal:
Favorite Food:
Other:

Full Name: Harry Edward Styles
Nickname:
Best Friends: Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson
Known as:
Natural Hair Color:
Hair Color:
Common Hairstyle:
Eye Color:
Hobbies:
Fears:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Animal:
Favorite Food:
Other:

Full Name: Louis William Tomlinson
Nickname:
Best Friends: Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles
Known as:
Natural Hair Color:
Hair Color:
Common Hairstyle:
Eye Color:
Hobbies:
Fears:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Animal:
Favorite Food:
Other:

.:: THE GIRLS ::.

Full Name: Nyra Orchid-Blossom Miller
Nickname: Ny, Blossom, Orchid
Family: Gaberiel { little brother }, Cameron { little brother }
Best Friends: Summer Knight, ???, ???, ???
Known as: The Horse Whisperer
Job: Horse Training, Blacksmithing
-_-_-_.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::._-_-_-
Natural Hair Color: Brunette
Hair Color: Blonde
Common Hairstyles: Down, High Ponytail, Regular Braid
Make-Up: None-she hates it
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Glasses, Contacts or none?: None
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 135
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
Favorite Clothing Style: Country
Jewelry: Small silver necklace with a horse-shoe charm
Tattoos: None
Hobbies: Horse-Backing Riding, Hiking, 4-Wheeling, Climbing Trees, Fishing, Running, Making Metal Things, Playing With Fire
Fears: Loud Noises, Storms, Pitch Black Darkness, Bears, Swimming, Shorts/Skirts (wearing them), Falling, Heights, Sporks, Airplanes, Helicopters, Ants, Wasps/Bees, Ships/Large Boats, Black-Outs, Large Groups of People, Bullies
Dislikes: Bullies, Wasps/Bees, Ants, Shorts/Skirts, Storms, Loud Noises, Yelling, Swimming, Swim Suits, Make-Up, Her Allergies, Pools, Larger Rivers, Oceans, Lakes, Getting Sick
Likes: Cats, Dogs, Horses, Food, Most Animals, Forests, Food, Mountains, Streams, Very Small Rivers, Food, Open Spaces, Small Spaces, Night, Stars, The Full Moon, Food, Pictures of Lightning, Swords, Knives, Food, Fighting (for fun, like marshal arts), Zoos, Veterinary Clincs, Archery, Food, Restaurants, Food, More Food, Singing, Dancing, Surprises, Jumping, Food, Dragons, Movies, Hugs, Cuddling, Food, Dresses, Boots, Flowers, Trees, Food, Photography, Drawing, Painting, Food
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Favorite Animal: Morgan Horse
Favorite Food: Seafood [can't decide]
Favorite Movie: How To Train Your Dragon (1&2)
Favorite Book: Catching Fire
Favorite Sport: Gymkhana (horse-back riding)
Favorite Country: Ireland
Favorite Song: Monster (by Skillet)
Favorite Band: The Band Perry
Favorite Singer: Justin Beiber
Favorite Football {soccer} Team: Manchester United
Favorite Drink: Lemonade

Favorite Candy: Skittles
Favorite YouTuber: PewDiePie

Set-Up: Niall Horan
Single or Not?: Single
Boyfriend Description { if in relationship }: n/a
Past Boyfriends { if any }: Caelan Berning { 5'10" tall very skinny, but very fast and strong blonde boy with green/blue eyes. Country horse-back rider who broke up with her for unknown reasons that he will not explain to this day after about a year of dating her. }
Other: Is allergic severely to cat hair, mold and fake silver.

Full Name: Summer Knight
Nickname: Sum, Sunny
Family: Candy (older sister) and Carwin and Arwin (twin younger brothers)
Best Friends: Nyra Miller, ???, ???, ???
Known as: Sweet girl
Job: Record and book store
Natrual Hair Color:Blonde
Hair Color:Pink tips
Common Hairstyles: Down with headband or bow
Make-Up: Pink lipgloss, white shimmer eye shadow and foundation (light)
Eye Color: Blue
Glasses, Contacts or none?: none
Height: 5'6
Weight:130
Skin Tone:Pale but slightly tanned now
Favorite Clothing Style: Vinatage with some punk twists
Jewelry: Always wears a ring given to her by her mother
Tattoos: A dove on her hairline
Hobbies: Embroidering, sketching, pottery,painting,Gardening,flower arranging,Cake decorating,baking, Singing, mixing tracks, writing poetry, writing lyrics, reading and writing French literature, stargazing, ballet, Air brushing, playing her guitar or cello, Fencing,reading,studying,talking, horse riding.
Fears: Darkness,pain,depression,betrayl, smurfs,pigeons,thunder, small spaces,being rejected
Dislikes: Brussel sprouts, Loud noise, screaming,smut,materialistic people,trucks,garbage,city's
Likes:Music,vintage,animals, one direction,camping,fresh air,outdoors,cuddles,reading,laughing,reciting poetry,picnics,children,holding hands,skirts,high heels,bows,belts,sewing,Sky,stars,moon,sun,summer,spring
Favorite Color:Lilac
Favorite Animal:Doe
Favorite Food:Fairy Floss
Favorite Movie: Roman Holiday
Favorite Book: Little Women
Favorite Sport:Fencing
Favorite Country:France
Favorite Song: Out Of the woods (Taylor Swift)
Favorite Band: Avicci
Favorite Singer:Taylor Swift
Favorite Football {soccer} Team: Manchester United
Favorite Drink: Creaming Soda
Favorite Candy:Love heart shaped lollipops
Favoite YouTuber:Bethany Mota
Single or Not?:Single got dumped on the way to the campsite
Past Boyfriends { if any }: Cooper Granger The one who dumped her they were a high school romance but he had another girl who was a popular cheat she ignored it but finally it got to much and she tried to dump him but she wasn't letting her finally he dumped her when he found out he was a father of the popular girls child
Other: Has a soft spot for romance

Joining Form
{ Delete everything in the (parenthesis) please }

Full Name: (first, middle, last)
Nickname: (things she is called by)
Family: (siblings only please and if they are younger or older)
Best Friends: (Save for me, because we need all five girls to complete this)
Known as: (like mine. Are they a flirt, bad girl, mysterious, joker, ect.?)
Natrual Hair Color:
Hair Color: (if she dyed her hair)
Common Hairstyles: (braid, ponytail, bun, down, ect...)
Make-Up: (what type, color and how much)
Eye Color:
Glasses, Contacts or none?:
Height:
Weight:
Skin Tone:
Favorite Clothing Style: (country, big city urban, rural city, girly, gangster, ect...)
Jewelry: (earrings, necklaces, braclets, ect...)
Tattoos:
Hobbies:
Fears: (+3)
Dislikes: (+10)
Favorite Color:
Favorite Animal:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Movie:
Favorite Book:
Favorite Sport:
Favorite Country:
Favorite Song:
Favorite Band:
Favorite Singer:
Favorite Football {soccer} Team:
Favorite Drink:
Favorite Candy:
Favoite YouTuber:
Set-Up:
Single or Not?:
Boyfriend Description { if in relationship }:
Past Boyfriends { if any }:
Other:
Boy You Will Role-Play:
5 Hints To Get To Your Girl:

Last edited by a moderator:
{ Yay! This role play is open! I am too ired to try and do Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn's description. Anyone is free to do them if they'd like! cx I also REALLY hope someone joins! }

{ Maybe I should start role playing? }

{ You're so pretty,
When you cry, when you cry,
Wasn't to hear you,
Say goodbye,
Now you're tearing up my heart,
Tearing up my heart,
You're tearing up my heart... }

{ [Liam]
It's not me, it's not you, there's a reason
I'm just tryna' read the signals I'm receiving
Just like a stone on fire, can you feel it?
I don't know about you girl but I believe it }

{ [Niall]
Words will be just words
Till you bring them to life }

{ [Harry]
I'll lift you up,
I'll never stop,
You know I'll take you to another world.
I build you up,
I'll never stop,

You know I'll take you to another world. }

{ [Harry]
I'll lift you up, I'll never stop,

{ [Zayn]
One for me, one for you, whatcha doing?
Girl the music sounds so good when you're movin'
Let me take you higher, let me prove it
'Cause, hey, hey, pretty girl, I believe it }

{ [Niall]
Words will be just words
Till you bring them to life }

{ [Harry]
I'll lift you up,
I'll never stop,
I build you up,
I'll never stop,

{ [Zayn]
Everyday, in every way. Oh. }

{ [Harry]
I'll lift you up, I'll never stop,

{ [Louis]
Baby let me find out your secret
Just let me in and let me show you that I keep it
Close to my heart jump in the deep end
Just let me in and let me show you what I'm meaning }

{ [Harry]
I'll lift you up,
I'll never stop,
I build you up,
I'll never stop,

I'm up for this (I hate to see you so lonely over here!)
So what boy would I be playing if I joined? Would I be able to have Louis? (Lol, it sounds like I own him or something ;P)
And if this isn't open anymore, just let me know, and I'm going to check out your other RP's too (if you have any)!

Status
Not open for further replies.