Another Thread by Another Newbie

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Char, Apr 11, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Why hello there fellow role players! The name is Char. You can call me Charlotte or Lottie, but I probably won't respond unless you call me Char.

Yes, that means my name is Charlotte, and yes that means I'm a girl. Thank you for playing. For some reason, that causes a lot of confusion on other boards.

Anyway, as you can probably gather from my mention of "other boards," I'm not new to this whole "play by post role play" world. In fact, I've been playing since I was 12 years old. I guess that was about 8 or 9 years ago now. Was anyone here a member of The Pendragon Adventure forums? That's where I first learned about the beautiful world of role playing. Anyway, I am a member of two other boards. Everywhere I go, I have the same username. So, if you know me from elsewhere, you'll know it.

I joined your community because I grew bored with the recent inactivity elsewhere. So, I decided to go searching for something fresh. Now, here I am! I cannot wait to meet and play with all of you! Thank you for wasting your time on my introduction post.

2. Welcome to Iwaku!
    It's nice to know you aren't totally new -nods-
    I hope you like it here ^.^

3. HAHAHAHAHA.
    I read "Char" and I totally thought that Charbovari had come back.
    Please don't tell me that I'm the only one. >> << Maybe I am.

ANYWAY, you are another newbie entirely, so welcome to Iwaku.
    You sound tense and a teensy bit defensive. Relax! We don't bite. Unless you ask. <3
    We're happy to meet you and I'll bet that you'll become hopelessly addicted to Iwaku. We lace our roleplay posts with exquisite plot candies and happiness inducing drugs, you know. True facts.

I'm Kitti, by the way, dressed up for the Sci-Fi Festival. Good to meet you!
    If you need any help, please feel free to ask for it~

4. Not tense, per se. I'm dripping in sarcasm about 99% of the time. And I'm pretty facetious. You'll get used to me, I promise. If you don't, then I'm sorry. I mean well...most of the time.

Anyway, if you have any of those drugs on hand, I'd love some right now!! Thanks!

5. Well I don't care if you want to be name Char or Charlotte but I am going to baptized you with a new name...which is Char-y! xD Not big difference, I know... But I just have this thing...weird thing in fact, of adding Y to the end of people's name. So bear with me.

I welcome you to Iwaku! And my name would be Lady Raimy (Rina) ^-^

Have fun and enjoy!

6. Welcome to Iwaku, Char. I'm October nice to meet you

I'm sure you'll find all everything you are looking for here.

WELCOME!

7. Hello Char! >:3 Welcome to the community!

8. CHAR!
    CHAR!
    CHAR!

WELCOME TO IWAKU!

I'm Selenite, also wearing my SciFi costume.
    Here, please have a cookie.... and enjoy your stay! See you in some roleplay soon!

[​IMG]

9. Hi there Char! There's a Charlotte somewhere that goes by Charlie, so I'm glad you went by something else. (And I thought she was a guy for a while because I'm not used to Charlotte shortened to Charlie.) Iwaku is VERY not dead, so you'll probably find an rp you are interested in right away. Have fun!