1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Another Swing

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hounds, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been a very long time since I was last on here...A LOT has changed but I still feel reminiscent being back. I took a semester off and in that time I thought I'd give it another swing at getting back into things. Happy to be back guys give me a bit and I'll try working my way back into things. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome back. I know how all that works as school and life got the better of me for over a year. If you are looking to hop back into the swing of things and like fantasy group settings, let me know...could help on that front.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome back, I hope you're here to stay as well. I love to hear and see people joining together to share a common interested together.

[​IMG]

4. Welcome back, from a newbie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.