FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Hello Everyone! Thank you for taking a glance at my little thread, it's really appreciated! :] I do have a few rules, nothing to bad, but I do feel like mentioning them.

1. Please be patient with me. If you bug me constantly or start telling me I 'owe' you rp responses I will likely drop you. I have school, I live in a house of six to assist my grandparents and my little brother. I am busy at times just as I'm sure you are as well. Overall though, I am on my phone (on here) often and talk often over OOC. I like to plan and chat, it's not required but it helps. That being said, I may be able to get out more than three posts to you a day, depending on the usual length of our posts.
2. BE RESPECTFUL PLEASE. I treat others as they treat me.
3. Have fun! If you dislike something in our roleplay, feel uncomfortable, or anything like that please let me know. I cannot stress this enough, I have my own issues and I never want to make my partners uncomfortable.
4. Let me know if you wanna stop roleplaying. I promise I'll understand. :3
5. This is just to let you know, I mainly rp over pm. It's a comfort thing. >.<

Okay! Rules done. :3 Though I will ask, if you have any triggers or anything, let me know if you feel the need to. I have some of my own and I would like to avoid anything that could possibly harm my partners.

On to ideas:

Originals:

Supernatural Hunter/Hunted (can range from pretty much any magical creature)
Teacher/Student
Friend/Friend
Former Best Friend/Former Best Friend
Assassin/Assassin
Assassin/Target
Boss/Employee
Internet Friend/Internet Friend (sort of kind of have a plot for this)
Pirate Captain/Anyone
Kitsune/Anyone
Witch/Familiar
Witch/Anyone
Succubus/Anyone
Demon/Anyone
Demon/Summoner
Shifter/Anyone
Werewolf/Witch
Werewolf/Anyone
Fey/Anyone
Dragon Shifter/Princess (Prince)
Royal Guard/Princess (Prince)
Superhero/Villain

I think that's about all I can think of for originals...if you have an idea let me know! :D

Fandoms:

Quick Note: I tend to do CanonxOC but I don't mind OCxOC. I also double up.

Star Trek (reboot)
Supernatural (Preferably anything before season eight...maybe a bit more earlier than that actually. I have not watched anything past Season 9)
One Piece
Rise of the Guardians
Soul Eater

I look forward to hearing from you guys! Send me a pm if you're interested. :3​

Last edited:
Still looking! :3

Still looking! :3
I'm interested in the Royal Guard/Princess idea, but I was wondering, if you would be willing to roleplay with me, if we could change it to a Knight/Princess. I'm really interested!!

I'm interested in the Royal Guard/Princess idea, but I was wondering, if you would be willing to roleplay with me, if we could change it to a Knight/Princess. I'm really interested!!

That would be perfectly fine with me. :) Send me a pm and we can talk out the details

Reactions: Aedion
Still looking guys! :D Drop me a pm if you wanna get started on something!

Status
Not open for further replies.