Another Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Later," Shadow says as he walks out then sees Kyy's wallet just sitting there. She grabs it and runs out to give it to him before he leaves. "You forgot something smart ass."

Kyy was already in his car and driving off when she got outside.

Maybe I can give it too him sometime at school tomorrow. She heads back inside and starts restocking the new weapons.

An hour later, Kyy walks in. "Shadow! Did I leave my wallet here?"

"Yeah I tried to get it to you but you were gone once i found it," Shadow says grabbing the wallet from the back.

Kyy nods. "Thanks. I appreciate it." When he gets his wallet back he looks at her. "What are you doing after work?"

He shrugs. "Maybe because the fair is in town. Thought maybe you'd like to go with." He smiles.

Shadow smiles at him and says excitingly, "I would love to it has been a while since I have been out of this place besides my home and school and lesson houses."

Kyy laughs. "Don't get too excited. Might pop a blood vessel." He jots his number on a piece of paper. "I'll pick you up when you get out."

"Okay but can't be for too long my parents will suspect if I am not home by 7:30," Shadow says still smirking as she works.

He nods. "Okay. See ya then." He heads out and takes a short nap in his truck.

Shadow heads back to work and tries to imagine what the fair will be like.

After her shift she rushes to check-out and heads outside.

Kyy had woken up about ten minutes before and was waiting for her by the door. "Ready?"

Shadow smirks trying to be cool but is so excited is practically hopping over to him and says joyfully "Ready!!"

He laughs and walks her to his truck, opening the door for her. He gets in after and starts driving to the fair.

She gets in the car. She asks"So what are we gonna do first once we get there??"

Shadow smirks while gazing in every direction and says "I don't know. what is something to do here I have never been to a fair so I would not know."

"There's rides, games, food, shows. I think they have a circus later." He pulls up to the fairgrounds. "Here we are." He parks and pays for them to get unlimited free rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.