Another Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I knew you looked familiar he was my sensei as well" Shadow smirks as they walk through the halls with Kyy.

Kyy smiles. "Now it makes sense." He stops at his locker and grabs his skateboard.

((sorry took me so long been busy))
Shadow grins wider and says as they walk by her locker"It does. Where are you headed right now anyways?"

"Probably to the do..." He cuts himself off as his phone goes off with a text. "Hmm... okay, to the store actually."

"Nice, thats where I am headed too I work there," Shadow says as they walk out the doors of the school.

"Yep, what are you going there for anyway," Shadow says as they head she heads to her car.

Kyy heads to his too, parked a few over. "Need some training supplies."

"Nice my parents forbid me to get any but I sneak some anyways but I have no way to sneak and train" Shadow says as she gets in the car and heads to the shop.

Shadow heads to the back and checks in and heads to the cash register. "So what are you looking for Kyy?" Shadow asks smirking at him.

"Some leg weights." He smiles. "And what's with that smirk?"

"Its just weird I never thought see anyone from that dojo ever again and here you are," Shadow says as she heads to the back.

He laughs. "I guess." He grabs the weights and heads to the register.

She laughs and checks him out at the register. "That'll be 29.95"

Kyy grabs a dollar candy bar then hands her his credit card. "You're always welcome to come visit."

"I wish I could but I have school this job and then ballroom dancing lessons and piano lessons. My parents want me to learn all that girly crap I am surprised they didn't make tryout for cheerleading or ballet. Next month I will be taking manner lessons."Shadow responds but stops because she does not feel like ranting to a boy she barely knows.

Kyy smiles. "Its all good. I can understand that. My parents were like that with me too. Not the same things but trying to control my whole life, ya know?"

Shadow smirks "Yep parents these days. What are we going to do with them?"

Kyy laughs. "Well, I should get on my way. Gatta go to the dojo. Later." He waves as he heads out, not realizing he left his wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.