Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have a thousand, well-equipped soldiers at your command

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Have a guest spot on The Simpsons AND have a LEGO modeled in your likeness

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Have the ability to travel back in time to change one thing about your life

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
That was a REALLY hard choice between having a House Built for me and Having a personal army. c____c In the end I went for the House, because it would cost less for me to upkeep and take care of compared to an army of 1000 Soldiers. D:

Go back in time with my novel then send it to an agent when I'm 11 years old.

And they'll be like "Woah! He's 11 and he wrote this novel!"

Instant fame.

It was a toss up between having a guest spot on The Simpsons and being able to go back in time to change one thing. I picked the guest spot on The Simpsons because I always fear if you go back in time to change one thing, it will change too many things! I think I watched The Butterfly Effect too many times.

Defiantly an army at my command. >:D

Between the house and the army I chose the house because the house can last longer and keeps you warm and all that.

The biography. It seems to be about the least egotistical thing on the poll. ^^;

I'm not sure how you see a whole book about YOU being the least egotistical, but that's a poor reason to choose an answer. It's like, false modesty. Miru you're not a faker, are you? :p

At first I thought maybe a biography would be a good idea because perhaps then people would truly understand me. But then I realized I'd rather not have my whole life displayed for the world. Too many dark moments.

I dislike my appearance so the painting is definitely out.

I wouldn't find the need for a house. The smallest apartment would be fine with me.

Though I do love food, I have no favorite chef. I actually prefer cooking for myself.

Amber is a horrible name. Never mar your child with it. Never.

A thousand soldiers is hardly enough to take over the world, or even just stand up to one army, no matter how equiped they are.

Never really cared for either the Simpsons or Lego. o_O

So my choice ended up being the last. Who wouldn't want to go back in time and change something? Everyone makes mistakes, right? Personally, I would go back and do high school all over again, with a different attitude and a strong sense of who I want to be.

But if you were different in hightschool, what would your present be like?

Who wouldn't go back? Me. Every moment of my life has gotten me to where I am today. Good or bad my entire life has been leadign to the moment I'm in. Weather or not this moment is bad, I wouldn't change my past, I would not change anyone's past.

I would not shoot hitler.

I've always wanted to see myself on television (especially cartoonized), so I went with the Simpsons/Lego choice.

I'm a greedy bastard so I picked the house. Would I still have to pay for it though>? hmmmm.

If so I would probably go with the "Go back in time to change one thing. I don't dwell on regrets, but there is one thing I wish i could have done differently.

Biography. Because it's the only thing up there that will other people smile, too :]