Another oc x canon fandom search (craving OPM!)

RPessimist

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
**Not replacing anybody!**

Hi there! Welcome to my desperate cry for help after scrolling through ad after ad on as many sites as I can possibly find. Partner hunting is pretty hard now compared to when I was 12 and on quizilla (may it rest in peace). So, I'm going to be as straight-up as possible in my own ad; it'll make it easier for all of us.

About me (briefly):

-I am a 20+ year old woman

-I've been writing as a hobby off and on for over ten years. Does it reflect in my skill level? That's for you to decide.

-I work and I'm also a full time college student. The times I'm online get a bit weird sometimes and some days are busier than others, but I generally try to make myself available.

-Even though I'm probably going to sound pretty blunt in this ad (because I don't want to beat around the bush), and my humor/personality is a bit of an acquired taste, I generally try to be pleasant enough to talk to one on one.

Preferences (dos and don'ts):

-I'd prefer you to be above 20, but don't contact me at all if you're not at least 18.

-Please don't just skim the ad before contacting me. It's generally pretty easy to tell depending on somebody's initial message, and if that's the case I won't bother responding.

-I rp exclusively over discord! Once we figure out some initial stuff I'll be more than happy to exchange usernames with you.

-In your initial message, include whatever caught your eye/what you may be interested in doing, any limits you have, and anything else you may want me to know.

-Limits: just let me know. While I generally enjoy dark themes and genres and don't have a very long list of limits myself, I don't expect anybody to be absolutely no-holds-barred. I'm definitely not either, as the limits I do have are hard lines and can all be blanketed with "Don't be a weirdo." Also, just because I enjoy something doesn't mean you have to! Everyone is different. I'll work with you and we'll figure something out that we're both comfortable with.

-I won't roleplay with men. I've never had a good experience with them, sorry.

-I'll generally want to do fandom or fandom-inspired rps, though I like a good AU. I heavily prefer canonxoc pairings, though for your side I'm willing to be flexible.

-Speaking of your side, I will double with you! I don't expect you to play a canon character for me and get nothing in return.

-Pairings on my side will typically be MxF, though I don't mind what you prefer for your side. LGBT, any race, etc characters are all great (it's Current Year, man) so bring whatever you'd like. Only exception is if you're a woman who fetishizes MxM pairings. It's weird and I'm not going to enable you.

-The only characters I won't play for you are based off of preferences or if there is something that makes me particularly uncomfortable. My amount of experience with the character (if any) doesn't matter, I'll try my best to play whoever is your preference. If there's anything I can improve just let me know. **Characters are now listed!

-OOC convo is nice. Don't be afraid to speak up and talk about things with me, we don't have to be joined at the hip but making a friend out of it is always nice. Plus it helps both of us keep in touch with how busy we are, if anything needs to be adjusted in the rp, etc etc.

-Butting in here to add a password of sorts to weed out anyone who's just skimmed through: include some sort of pun in your message.

-I try to reply at least once a day if not every other day, sometimes more than once a day depending on how busy I am. If I have something going on that will cause me to reply less than usual I'll let you know, and I hope you'll do the same. I'd rather you let me know if you lose interest or have to stop the rp instead of ghosting me, but there's also nothing I can do to stop you.

-I never really learned what semi/literate/etc means, but I've had my typical style described as literate, for what it's worth. I default to writing 3-4 paragraphs per side if not more, but that length isn't really a rule for me. I don't like to dip under two paragraphs, but the minimum I'll write is one. I can be flexible with how much you want to write. Quality over quantity, plus some scenes are bound to be shorted than others anyway.

-I don't mind having multiple threads/switching between them with the same person.

Wow, that was longer than I thought it would be. At least now we can get onto what you may actually be interested in reading:

Fandoms/Interests/AUs/Candies:

This will be a mixed bag of sorts because I'm not actually active in many fandoms, but it would be kind of futile to post an ad with only a couple of fandoms. So, I'm also going to include a separate list of fandoms that I'm familiar with but not particularly interested in doing for my side. Hopefully this makes it a little easier for us to find something that works for both of us. I'd prefer doing one I'm craving for both sides to maximize interest, but I'm willing to compromise. I don't mind doing a different fandom for each side, and if we're doing an AU, we can definitely include characters from multiple fandoms within the same plot.

*Just something worth mentioning: if you're particular about "I'll only play [x] character in [y] type of pairing," please don't bother. People's ships and headcanons aren't things I care about.

Fandoms I'm interested in:

-One Punch Man (Who I'd like: Satoru) <-- This is my main craving at the moment
>(Other characters I cannot play: SOS Sonic)

-Danganronpa (Who I'd like: Nagito Komaeda, Kokichi Ouma, Byakuya Togami)
>(Other characters I cannot play: Kazuichi Souda, Hajime Hinata, Hiyoko Saionji, Himiko Yumeno)

-Identity V (Who I'd like: Aesop, Antonio)
>(Other characters I cannot play: Andrew Kreiss)

Fandoms I'm familiar with and can write for you:

-Bleach (not caught up/haven't read or watched past the Arrancar arc, still familiar with universe)
>(Characters I cannot play: Uryu Ishida, Ulquiorra Cifer)

-Stardew Valley

*I'm probably forgetting some, just ask and I'll let you know. I don't mind doing a little reading to refresh myself for you either. Depending on what it is I also might binge it real quick or just do some research if that's okay for you. Once again just feel free to ask!

Plot interests/candies:

Romance (pretty much a must) | Drama | Angst | Slow-burn | Hurt/comfort | Fluff (though not constant) | Dark themes (can be discussed further with limits) | Horror | Psychological | Gore | World-building | Character arcs/development | Body horror | Monsters

AU interests:

-Apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic (any kind)

-Dystopian

-Characters from other fandoms and OCs in an AU with Pokémon (I just think it would be fun)

*I'm not particularly interested in full-on slice of life at the moment, though of course any plot will have nice moments of downtime.

**In order to write one I would like to do a lot of plotting/world-building. So, if you'd like to do an AU, please be ready to commit to helping me plot as we go!

***I don't know much about fantasy/historical type AUs, and to be honest I think they would be too much effort for me to research and learn, so I'm not interested in doing those.

Closing:

Well, that was a long ad. Sorry for the wall of text. Anyways, if you made it through to the end and happen to be interested, just go ahead and shoot me a message and we can start to discuss. Looking forward to possibly hearing from some of you!

I'm still looking! Made some minor changes

Sent you a PM.