Another Newcomer!

B

Blueberry

Original poster
Hey, nice to meet you. I'm gonna fill out this fun little survey thing!

What nicknames do you like to be called?

I guess you can call me Blueberry if you want. Or Blue. Or Berry. It doesn't really matter to me!

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are you?

I am a girl. I am 16 going on 17!

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Um.... I roleplay pretty much anything. The only genres I won't roleplay are books or movies I am not familiar with.

What kind of characters do you usually roleplay?

I am not sure. I haven't roleplayed actively in about 5 years. I play both girls and boys, though.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?

AH! Decisions! -runs and hides in a corner-

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

More decisions!!

Anyways, I am extremely afraid of roleplaying, so I might post slowly at first. Just thought you guys should know.

Nothing to be afraid of mon chere! >:3 Just jump in, play and have fun! Welcome to Iwaku!

Thank you! That's why I joined this forum because it seemed to be friendly.

BLUEBERRIES WHERE? I LOVE BLUEBERRIES.

Oh, hi there~~~~ (^.^) Welcome to Iwaku~~~

kekeke, are you gonna give me some blueberries, Berry?

I like blueberries roleplaying!

:)

Ehem. I don't see any blueberries. Nope, no blueberries here. -whistles nervously-

No need to be afraid dear newcomer ^.^ As you have already mentioned people here are right friendly.

If you would like help with roleplaying then you could sign up for a mentor here .

I am glad you decided to join Iwaku :D

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you, Blue!

Now. [size=+2]DECIDE[/size]. Just kidding. :D

Since you're new, these are some places you'll want to check out:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, please feel free to ask!
Happy roleplaying!!!

I would love to join your roleplay Deathly Love!

Yes, I probably need a mentor to show me how to roleplay again. I could also improve a whole lot!

But, Kitti, I just can't decide! It's too hard! D: Oh no! How am I supposed to decide on what to roleplay?

I shall call you blueberry for it combines both blue and berry, which i do so enjoy!

Welcome to Iwaku, Miss Blueberry! Listen to Kitti and DO WHAT MUST BE DONE.

*runs before Kitti catches her* :D

=D Hi, I'm OT, a fellow newcomer. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku! =D I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ^_^

I hope you enjoy it here at Iwaku as much as I have been! =D You made a good choice joining us.

See you around! ;)

-peace-

Hm... and do like to be called Miss Iliana?

Hello fellow newcomer! This forum is the nicest I have been on. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right places or something.

Welcome Blueberry! I'm glad you find Iwaku nice. :D They are pretty cool around here, I hafta say.

Hi Blueberry! I'm Ozzie. And Iwaku is definitely the nicest forum I've found, too.

I hate decisions too. We are alike!

I saw your request in the Mentoring thread! Hopefully Cammy has contacted you? Let me know if there's anything else you need help with.