Another Newcomer. ^^

C

Coulistair

Original poster
Well..uh. Sup.

I'm Coulistair. A long time roleplayer (At least I think so) and a writer since elementary. I've been wandering around the internet under different usernames roleplaying here and there. Until I took a long hiatus which at this point, I'm recovering from. (I was actually recommended here by somebody I know, though she says she hasn't been on for a while.) And yeah. That basically it. I'm an avid video gamer as well. I love RPGs and a couple shooters.

I'm Asian, though I grew up like an American so I know English, Filipino and a little bit of Japanese and Korean. (Though I have a hard time reading symbols so I rely on romanization. )

What do you prefer to be called?
You can call me anything really, Coulistair, Stair. Sol (My really really old alias) Or my real name, Daniel. Whatever you really fancy. Haha. Create an outlandish nickname, I'd accept it.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a guy. Though I won't lie, I was raised by two girls alone for the majority of my early life. So I do have some feminine tendencies. I might fanboy over an OTP or something like that, its something that happens when your older sister and you are really close since you were both young. It rubs off. xD

How old are you?
I'm eighteen.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yeep. Been rping since I was thirteen. Though I was pretty terribad then. lol.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I enjoy both. :)

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Who doesn't? xD

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I've been listening to this uh cover of Berzerk by Eminem, turned into an acoustic song by Madilyn Bailey. lol.

Welcome to Iwaku Coulistair! Quite an interesting background there. I'm sure you'll feel right at home here so have fun getting into an RP. :)

I have to agree with Crash, quite the background but those make people interesting. Welcome to Iwaku

Welcome to Iwaku, my friend! They have been before me, but i'll still say it.
What an interesting background. Have fun rp'ing, and remember, Roleplay the crap out of yourself.

You, Sir, are awesome. Now, this is just judging on what you've told us via intro thread, but I think you'll fit in quite well here. If you haven't already, be sure to drop by the CBOX and chat it up with the peeps there. They may seem a little crazy at first but they're fun people to hang with. Also, check out the 101 links in the Help tab found on your navigation bar - they'll help answer a lot of questions you might have about Iwaku and how it is run. If you still have questions or concerns, feel free to message me or any other staff member and we'll help you out. :)