Another Medieval Request !

S

skipmycalls

Original poster
Good Morning Iwaku !💞
It's me again looking for more medieval rrp in my spare time !

I recently posted a character named Camilla out of a craving for a forbidden princessxknight love, or anything of the sort. If Camilla doesn't strike your liking I'm willing to do other rps but this is at the top of my cravings list as of now !

Now For A Little About Me !💕
My name is Lily, I'm 20, and currently working from home! I am willing to do srp as I'm of age, but they get dry after a while so if it is something you'd like to bring in just keep it exciting !

I can respond normally a few times a day due to my work situation but there will be days where I'm swamped. Of course I will always pm you if this is happening or if I'm busy that day !

I personally like to roleplay in pms because I've never done and rp on a forum, I'd like to learn about that area though ! So if you prefer forums I hope you're willing to teach me a little aha.

As for writing abilities I can write at least 4 or 5 paragraphs granted some of them will be kinda short, I dropped off of rp for a longlong time and I'm still in the process of improving writing !

I can usually match posting length/style and I often do my best to give back what my partner is giving !

Sometimes I do hit ruts where I simply can't write or come up with solid replies so expect a few asks for help or pauses in the rp aha.

Overall though I'm very much up for anything and hoopppeee this thread invites some of you to rp with me ! Pm me or reply to this, just keep in mind it might take longer for me to reply on the thread because Iwaku doesn't always send notifs !​

I have a few Knight like characters I could fit with Camilla.

Reactions: skipmycalls