2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Omegaverse, Modern, Slice-of-Life, Mystery
Hi, Hello, Howdy and Greetings to everyone! My name is Dellos (she/her) and after taking a break from roleplaying for a very, very long time I stumbled upon Iwaku and decided to give it a try! So the first thing you will notice about me, is that I am not the best (I'm actually the worst) at introducing myself, but hopefully I can draw your attention away from that with some other stuff! Here we go...

I don't consider myself the best writer but will try and meet my RP partner's expectations, my hobbies include drawing, painting, digital design, anime, movies, reading and trying anything at least once. My occupation is Creative Director and absolutely love it! I love animals and for what it's worth, I'm a Capricorn.

I hope to meet some fun people 'round here!

Reactions: selena_
Hey Dellos! Welcome to Iwaku! Best writing is subjective and I am sure there are plenty of people for who you'll be a great match! I'm an artist and painter myself (having returned from a long absence) so if you ever want to talk about art or anything else for that matter, feel free to drop me a message. I am also happy to assist if you have any questions regarding Iwaku. c:

What kinds of themes and genres do you generally like to roleplay?

Hey @Rook , Thank you, I have been exploring and I feel welcome already! Its always awesome to meet fellow artists...

I am in no way a picky role-player, I love exploring all kinds of genres and themes, but fantasy has always been my number one. I am trying to step out of my comfort zone and explore darker themes to add to my experience and get a new angle of writing.

Reactions: selena_