Another Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, well, call me crazy, but I'm actually going for an unarmed combat/magic user. So essentially a punchmage. They originate from the desert, and use sand to confuse and blind enemies whilst he essentially kicks the shit out of them. I'm debating adding something that lets him use sand like armour whilst he's in combat, but I don't want him to be a Gaara clone and/or be too overpowered.

He wears a pair of heavy armour gauntlets and heavy armour boots though; so he can block weak strikes and even catch swords, and he packs quite a punch. His personality is easily-angered and he pretty much goes beserk in battle, but is vice versa outside of battle.

I'm not fully decided though, since an unarmed combat user might be unrealistic to this RP and would probably die in the first couple of seconds.
Did you read the Index? There is no desert environment, unless you come from the Archipelago...but that'd just be a shitty island.

And punchmages are totally a thing. It's literally what Illiserev's combat maids and butlers specialize in.

In regards to the heavy armor stuff...they really just need to be Talentium. XD Talentium can't cut through Talentium after all (unless you're one of my NPCs).

Did you read the Index? There is no desert environment, unless you come from the Archipelago...but that'd just be a shitty island.

And punchmages are totally a thing. It's literally what Illiserev's combat maids and butlers specialize in.

In regards to the heavy armor stuff...they really just need to be Talentium. XD Talentium can't cut through Talentium after all (unless you're one of my NPCs).
Hmm, I was naive enough to assume there'd be a desert environment. SHITTY ISLAND IT IS, THEN.

Also, good to know! Now I can scream wildly whilst kicking at the speed of sound (not literally) without fear that I'm completely out of place within the RP. XD

How tiring would it be to keep a sword/whip of ice constantly generated in battle? Would be doing it through runes or sword arts be better?

How tiring would it be to keep a sword/whip of ice constantly generated in battle? Would be doing it through runes or sword arts be better?
If the focus of the Sword Art is to constantly keep a whip of ice generated, I'm pretty sure it's fine. After all, people have done bigger things with Sword Arts, and the Talentium buff to magical ability makes something like pretty easy.

Child of a noble Illiserev house; posh asshats were influential enough to have a seat on the ruling party. They get their shit fucked up during the war somehow and get their asses kicked. Her father was unlucky enough to be one of the few that died in combat, and even more unlucky to get sniped by some elf with a shitty bow. Her family had the misfortune to have their majority of property and trade in Dansila, and her two brothers were the victims of one of many firebombings. They went bankrupt, way in the red. And what kind of war profiteering house goes in the red? So nobody gives two shits and the family's fucked over, they're worthless. Has to escape debtors and slavers because her social value is now in the shitter. Psyka's character comes along and saves her ass, so she follows her around now.

Bam.

Spellshooter snipe can't be a thing, Click. Spellshooters came from runetech, which was only made six years ago.

Sy3jY2z.png

"Whatever you want, it can wait until after my morning beer."

Name
Alexa Granville

Race
Human

Physical Characteristics
- 5'9"
- 145 lbs
- Auburn hair
- Hazel eyes

Personality
Confident to the point of cockiness, and with a hot-blooded, reckless streak to boot. Enjoys fighting and gets a kick out of the thrill of testing her skills, as well as the adrenaline rush. Also a sarcastic bitch that likes to troll piss off tease people for shits and giggles. Doesn't really do it out of malice, though. Deeply protective of people she actually likes, and would gladly kill in defense of them.

Biography
As the only child born to the fourth wealthiest family in Illiserev, Alexa grew up in the lap of luxury. The Granville merchant family owned five estates, three islands, and a few hundred servants, thanks to their booming international trade company.

Of course, success breeds jealously in others, and as such, plenty of unsavory rumors sprang up about the real source of the Granville family's wealth. As a result, Alexa had quite the hard time going through her primary schooling as a child, thanks to jealous classmates that believed all the rumors about her family. Thankfully, one of her professors eventually stepped in and introduced her to the arts of war, swordfighting in particular. The professor's son, one Lucius Courtright, regularly instructed her in how to wield a sword and fight with it, and Alexa became enamored with the adrenaline rush of fighting. After a display involving her burgeoning Sword Arts skills, Alexa was pretty much left alone.

In her teenage years while studying in Dansila, Alexa applied to a proper academy for teaching Sword Arts and Skills, and eventually graduated with honors and third in her class. While displeased at her chosen degree, Alexa's parents tried to salvage the situation and encourage her to pursue a graduate degree in education, so she could eventually return to Illiserev and instruct prospective maids and butlers how to fight, as teachers at servant schools held relatively prestigious positions.

Having no taste for staying in one place, let alone spending the rest of her life teaching, Alexa flipped her parents off and struck out on her own, becoming a wandering mercenary for hire. Along the way, she picked a fight with a group of slavers that were threatening one of her childhood friends and killed off a good deal of them before taking said friend along with her on her travels.

Fears
- Not being able to choose what she wants to do in life
- Being poor

Weaknesses
- Lazy about anything not related to fighting
- Is a bit of a drunken lush
- Cocky and reckless
- Greedy
- Not well liked in Illiserev at the moment, due to losing her family's financial support and contacts, as well as having killed a number of mercenaries working for a rival family

Skills
- Managing money
- Haggling
- Singing
- Looting

Equipment
Bastard sword: A talentium alloy hand-and-a-half sword, with a blade length longer than a traditional longsword, as well as a grip large enough to allow for it to be wielded with both hands if the need arises. However, it is still light enough to be wielded with only one hand.

Sword Arts
Blitzkreig - As a wielder of the lightning element, Alexa's battle philosophy is hit hard, hit fast, and make sure they don't get up after the first strike. And if they do, keep beating the shit out of them until they fall down. Talentium-enhanced speed and strength, bolts of lightning, and crushing blows of thunder are all on the table. With sword in one hand and spell in the other, Alexa relentlessly delivers blow after blow to her foes. She can also enhance her sword itself with lightning, shocking a foe with even a slight graze, giving her an opening to land a decisive blow. Of course, this focus on offense leaves her rather lacking in any real defense outside of dodging and parrying her opponents' blows.​

Relationships
Aresia Resan: Hired maid.
Charlotte Covinghall: Childhood friends. Saved her ass from debtors and slavers while in Illiserev on break before her last semester. Offered to be roomies/wandering murderhobos with her.
Ashe Harper and Verek Henders: Pretty much ran in the same social circles together in Dansila, all being Illiserevan kids that got sent for school. Friends-ish.

Theme Song

Last edited:
"Through the capabilities of Runetech!"
Name: Ashe Harper
Race: Witch
~~~​
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 141 lbs
Other Characteristics: Commonly seen fully garbed, the only piece of flesh showing being her face and neck.
~~~​
Personality: Ashe is a somber individual, which is perhaps suitable given her name. Despite this, she puts on a happy face for those around her, and is able to find joy in the few hobbies she has to preoccupy herself. This given, she is also a rather focused individual, to the point of being annoyingly persistent and single-minded.

Biography: Ashe lived an isolated life inside the house of her less than kind mother; always aware of the noises which could be heard distantly from where she was. She remembered little from her childhood, a common defense mechanism for those without the ideal childhood. It wasn't like this forever, as she was swept up and taken away from the cold corpse of her mother -- one of her earliest memories, still crisp in detail -- to a home more loving than she had experience with. There, she met her now older brother, Verek, where they became descent playmates despite the suddenness of her appearance.

As she would learn later in life, it was due to her father's greedy, perhaps cowardly, selling of the witches' location that Ashe had been found and taken in. Despite how dirty it seemed, it was the one grateful regard Ashe held for either of her biological parents.

At an early age, she along with Verek were sent to a boarding school abroad, located in the educational Eden of Dansilla. It was there that she discovered the miracle of runetech, the application of magic that allowed even the most mana stunted of people to wield fantastical forces formerly beyond their control. She became an apt student, and being an apt study, she was able to pursue this recreational hobby at a more advanced rate than that which her formal classes moved.

It was due to her fascination that Ashe was able to attend a lecture in the field made the ever handsome Escellar, who, taking a chance with yet another interested kid, invited her to visit his lab sometime. A couple of years into the near daily visits she would be making, Ashe learned the most she could in the field, and was eventually interned, much to her delight. From there, she decided to make a small living as a runetech handyman, which basically meant she was a plumber and electrician rolled into one.
~~~​
Fears:
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Being seen naked[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Thunderstorms[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Insects[/BCOLOR]
Weaknesses:
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Tires very easily[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Only skills she has are from Runetech[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Pretty useless in combat[/BCOLOR]
Skills:
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Tinkering[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Acting[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Board games[/BCOLOR]
~~~​
Equipment:
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]A wrench[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Toolkit[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Runetech[/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent]Wind Control Enhancer: Grafted onto the top of her right hand; self explanatory use.[/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent]Superhuman: One grafted on each bicep; grants moderately increased strength.[/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=transparent]Phoenix: An experiment of Ashe's; carried somewhere on her person; grants minor regeneration powers to herself.[/BCOLOR]
Magic (Runetech):
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Wind Manipulation: Basic air manipulation in a non-combative fashion. Mostly used for when it's a hot day outside.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Wind Blades: Basic cutting things with supuh sonic, sharp wind gales.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Flight: The physical lifting of things using the same principles as Manipulation, just using a larger magnitude.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Regeneration:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] A piece of runetech that allows her to heal wounds at an accelerated rate over time. Has no application on anyone besides herself, and the rate is mediocre in combat.[/BCOLOR]
~~~​
Relationships: WIP
Theme Song:

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm unsure if my moves are balanced so far, but I'll get around to completing my character's backstory so that it actually makes sense and polishing things off after I've had some sleep. Love the characters so far!

Hmm, I'm unsure if my moves are balanced so far, but I'll get around to completing my character's backstory so that it actually makes sense and polishing things off after I've had some sleep. Love the characters so far!
Here's the thing. Sword Skills don't use magic. Meaning that all those things you had that were like 'mud slides', 'quicksand', 'sandstorms' are all Sword Arts.

And it seems decent enough to me, though it feels less like badass finisher moves that warp reality (think Asuras's Timeless shenanigans) and more like...just techniques.

• Useful
Reactions: Jakers
Ahh, apologies for the misunderstanding. I'll get round to sorting that out now.

As for a finisher, for me, nothing quite finishes a fight like an uppercut that literally launches someone a few metres into the air. So I'll probably add that into the Sword Skills now.

Maybe something like...an uppercut that strikes the person and forces them to move perpetually upwards for a set amount of time? So regardless of how heavy they are, they WILL be sent flying?

That could definitely work, that way large beasts won't just be like '-_- physics bitch' when Raiga tries to send them flying.

EDIT: Unless I'm completely incompetent, I've changed the sword arts/skills appropriately. For some reason I prefer my chars to have a set of fixed skills that I can chain together within reason. With that, I shall sleep UwU

Last edited by a moderator:

"My father was right."[/hr]

Name: Lainad Raske

Race: Human

Physical Characteristics: 5'8", 130 lbs.

Personality: Lainad is polite, friendly and honest. He's exactly as good-natured as you'd expect an aspiring knight from Astopol to be. He's humble, but can be impatient to learn, which makes him prone to making mistakes when he's training. He's also not extensively tested in battle, and can agonize over the thought of not measuring up.

Biography:
  • The war leveled the Raske estates in Astopol and killed Lainad's mother, forcing the rest of her family to move further from the front.
  • Considering his status as a reputable knight and skilled veteran, Lainad's father (Sir Ardan Raske) was granted a Talentium weapon, making him a part of the first generation to wield the weapons.
  • Realizing that his son would not inherit his stature, Ardan began teaching his son to wield the blade with finesse rather than power, the antithesis of his older sister.
  • Lainad was separated from his older sister, who he was close to, as she pursued her own training in warfare abroad.
  • Crafted from a rift-beast his father had slain, Lainad earned his first Talentium weapons.
Fears: Dying in anonymity and thus disappointing his father, failing to do his duty to Astopol and thus disappointing his father, abandoning others to save himself and thus disappointing his father. Memories beyond his reach, from his early childhood, have given Lainad what some would consider a very reasonable fear of fire. However, everything from torches to campfires make him keep his distance, and you'll never catch him staring into one. Encountering fire magic on the battlefield can make him extremely hesitant to close with an enemy (also a weakness).

Weaknesses: He's paper, if he's not fast enough he won't get a second chance, any solid hit would tear right through him. His agility is useless if an enemy doesn't have clear weaknesses to exploit. It's hard for someone so frail in appearance to gain respect as a warrior. He's too trusting, he would lower his guard if confronted with a human opponent.

Skills: Moving discreetly, finding backdoors, he plays some instruments.

Equipment: Twin swords, crafted from the same beast. A long slender blade, and an accompanying short sword. Miscellaneous attire and currency. A small pendent which is a memento of his sister.

Magic: Wind and lightning spells that enhance his movements and attacks, typically he uses these to redirect himself or dart back and forth. He also makes translucent platforms which he can leap onto or from to increase his mobility across the battlefield.

Sword Arts:
Lightning Dance – A style which relies on constant movement to compensate for thin defenses. Swings of Lainad's blade from afar will emit lashes of crackling energy to harass the enemy, but thrusts from up close will cause him to surge forward like a bolt of lightning into openings in his enemy's defenses. However, if his precision is off when attempting a lunge he will find the efficacy of his attacks easily blunted.

Sword Skills:
Thunderclap – Lainad will raise his short sword to parry a mighty blow, one which would normally shatter his defenses. The collision of blades usually releases a thunderous retort.

Relationships: WIP

Theme Song:

[/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dat Veloce Visrin.

she pursued her own training in warfare abroad.
Warfare from abroad as in?

And basically, his fear can be summed up into...disappointing his father? XD Does he have any fears that aren't connected to it?

It looks decent to me though. Chances are, he'd have trained under an individual by the name of Mariwen Keep in the past.

Warfare from abroad as in?

And basically, his fear can be summed up into...disappointing his father? XD Does he have any fears that aren't connected to it?

It looks decent to me though. Chances are, he'd have trained under an individual by the name of Mariwen Keep in the past.
His sister is the one who went to Dansila, as per my earlier character idea. I've been flipping between a pair of character ideas who are related, my reasoning being that if whichever one I settled on died I'd have a back-up with an IC motivation (if that's not allowed then it doesn't change much, I'd just stop at my character's death then).

As for fears, if you want I can add another unrelated fear in there.
Dat Veloce Visrin.
You're familiar with the source material? I've never actually read it, but I've been aware of it for a while. Forgive me for gender bending, but the character was androgynous enough for it.

Ah, I see. Then what's your plans for the male then? And there isn't really a war to be had in Dansila...so she'd probably just be going about killing rift-beasts and routing out monsters.

Yeah, go add another unrelated fear, pls.

I've been following the source material since...mang, it's been a long time. Followed it since the site was called AshenGray, and the comic was called Blackbird. XD

"Stand back, I've got this!"

Name: Araki Seclair
Race: Crystalla
Physical Characteristics: 5'3 (1.6m) and 141 lb. (64kg). Blue eyed and black haired. Rather fair skinned for one of his race and his build hides his weight well.

In truth, due to the fusion of Allis to Araki's bones the boy's frame is quite heavier than normal. What remains of the original structures are but small patches on his shoulder, though they constantly emit a dull glow which means Araki is almost always dressed in heavy clothing.

The fusion of Allis to his bones have not only made them more resilient, but also changed how the Allis function. Normally the crystals would store energy and a Crystalla would be able to draw on it when required. In Araki's case, the Allis serve as higher quality pathways through his body meaning that he's constantly circulating a significant amount of energy. This effectively translate to a constant state of heightened performance at the cost of losing the "burst" capabilities of his race.

With that said to individuals who can detect such energy, Araki does light up rather noticeably given his inner energy is effectively constantly on. While he's been taught how to suppress it, doing so requires active effort on his part and can be quite taxing for longer periods.

Personality: Energetic but not outspoken, movement seems to be in Araki's blood. Surprisingly, despite his inability to stay completely still, he's rather attentive and doesn't have any problems absorbing lessons; it's just that he'll probably be drumming his fingers or tapping his feet the entire time. While his parents have basically beat the naivete out of his head at a young age, he remains cautiously optimistic for the most part and enjoys making acquaintances.

Biography:
The older warrior couple and their squad were tasked with scrounging the village for survivors, whilst the battalion led by Knight Captain Raske did the actual razing.
Araki still remembers that name as a young man, because he was watching when his parents were killed. EDGE LA EDGE.
Partway through the journey back to Astopol, they sheared off his crystals, and that's where he ate it.
Needless to say, they panicked a bit, before realizing that it was probably just like biting someone's nails and eating that. So they went back to Astopol with the kiddo bundled up.
Though the warrior couple's house was big, it was also super empty when the both of them locked him up in the house and went out. One day, Araki managed to wriggle into his father's library, and found some very…interesting texts.
They were on magic, and, as a child, that was when he started learning about it.
Though his endeavors were hidden at first, it eventually came to light when Araki began magically opening doors and floating around in mid-air. Instead of scold him though, it was decided that he should live with his mother's side of the family. And that side of the family really encouraged him to go to Gael Ericsson's boarding house/school, because it's an amazingly educationally diverse place.
He furthered his magical skills, while being kewl and shit.
As he grew older, he began having trouble sleeping, and thus, has become a wanderer of the night. It was through those night time escapades that he found out about the Dansilan Fight Club, a place that Gael frequented. That was pretty much where he began to develop his defensive sword arts.
After getting a champion title in that Fight Club, Gael decided to splurge and get Araki a pair of bucklers, because they were cheaper than gauntlets.
The first memories Araki can recall with any real clarity are of the destruction of his home. Though too young at the time to realize exactly what was happening, he now comprehends the sounds of battle quite clearly even as his village was torn down around him. He watched as a sword was rammed through the chest of his father, frozen as the roof of his home caved in over his head. The memories returned over the years, but there was always one name that had been remembered: Raske.

When he awoke it was in the arms of an unknown face, bundled in blankets, fuzzy memories, and with the land passing by in a blur. Everything came to a halt when he met the eyes of the lady carrying him and a man came into view. The two of them spoke in a language he couldn't understand before he was laid on the soft grass. How odd given he only remembered the dry, browned, dead turf around his village...

When he reawakened, it was to sore shoulders and the glimmer of light through chunks of Allis in front of him on the ground. While the indecipherable words were nearby, the young toddlers attention was captivated by the material in front of his eyes. And really, what did most two year olds do with things they got their hands on? Despite being just suitable enough to make weapons out of, Araki had little trouble devouring the chunks that laid before him; his teeth sinking through the crystals with ease. Upon noticing what had happened, he got the impression that the two were displeased with him. He tried to shrink in on himself as gestures were made, their voices grew louder, and paced around. It took a few minutes, but eventually he was picked up gently in warm arms and the land around him became a blur once more.

The journey back to Astopol took a while, most of which he spent asleep in one of the twos' arms. Occasionally he'd awake for a few moments to take in the surroundings, maybe wander off when camp was made under a watchful eye, but given their surroundings were a blur when moving he spent most of it asleep.

He spent the next few years under his parents basically fooling around. Although they still ventured out occasionally for the most part they seemed content to spend their days within their large estate enjoying their retirement. Despite their "love" for him, it was rare that Araki would ever see the outside world alone. And after the first few times they berated him for attempting to sneak out, his attempts basically ceased. So rather than try to break out, his attention turned to the locked rooms within the home.

Eventually on one occasion where both parents were out, Araki managed to gain access to his father's study. Many shelves of tomes laid before him, and it just so happened that the first few he selected were of an interesting subject: magic. So it became usual for him to sneak inside whenever his parents were away, ferret away more knowledge, and practice in the secrecy of his room.

Still... being a child he eventually wished to show his parents what he'd learned and ended up levitating into the dining room after pushing the door open with his magic. His parents were merely surprised and upon the discovery wished to send him off to Dansila to live with his mother's side of the family. While his collection of books was impressive, Araki's father had never been much for putting the knowledge to practice. They left him with the knowledge of how they had become his parents, but the circumstances bothered him more than anything. It wasn't hard to tell he and his parents didn't look similar at all.

Upon arrival, Araki's wardrobe was basically given a make-over by the close-knit and rather dotting household he found himself welcomed into. Didn't really explain why he was basically pressed into entering the Ericsson school soon afterwards, but he was young and followed his new family's advice rather easily.

It was a pretty nifty place where he learned more about magic and improved his skill. Given he was just a child at the time, he managed to attract a bit of a following for displays of skills. That's not to say his home didn't have anything for him though. While he learnt magic at the school, his extended family taught him how to fight, continuing what his mother had began. This was Araki's life for quite some time and he enjoyed it immensely.

Between all that though, Araki eventually began to lay awake during the nights rather than fall asleep. His body thrummed with energy that wanted to be unleashed and he quickly took to sneaking out of the family compound. For a while he simply roamed the city's streets at night without any destination in mind, but on one such night he noticed Gael strolling about. Curious as to what the teacher could be doing in the dead of night, Araki decided to follow and thus found the Dansilan Fight Club.

While initially he was discouraged from participating given he was still just a young boy in most peoples' eyes, a brief bout managed to convince the participants that small as Araki might have been, but he was just as much as a fighter as any of them. While he entered with just the family style he'd been taught, the matches quickly forced Araki to begin developing and advancing his technique. And he did so at a surprising pace; in fact before his tenth birthday Araki had been crowned the champion of that particular club. As a reward Gael decided to buy the young boy a pair of Talentium bucklers to assist him in combat. His Arts had been coming along nicely, but a lack of Talentium meant it never really reached its true potential.

It's now been a few years and though he doesn't frequent the Fight Club as often, Araki still nonetheless roams Cykes during the nights.

Fears: His race being discovered. Drowning since due to his denser frame Araki can't exactly swim. Actually having to kill another person.
Weaknesses: As noted, Araki doesn't really float, more of just sink straight down. Shies away from hurting others, and thus hesitates to engage in combat. Recovers from expending his energy slower than others given unique physiology.
Skills: Learned and practiced survival skills while in Astopol. Picked up cooking while at it and continues to practice in Dansila given he's a bit of a glutton.

Equipment: Plenty of weeb Dansila clothes to go around in. For equipment he uses a pair of Talentium bucklers that can usually be found dangling from his waist. His hair tie is also a smooth Talentium weave meaning he's never completely without the material. Usually also carries a stress ball to play around with.
Magic: A fairly accomplished mage in his own right, Araki's a fairly decent telekinetic, capable of floating around and moving objects with his mind. His main specialty is based around water magic though. He's skilled enough that he could qualify as a battle mage within an army, but he'd almost certainly be among the weaker individuals.
Sword Buckler Arts: The basis of Araki's arts are the unarmed techniques he learned when he was younger; an oddly fitting combination of martial and magical skill given the school he learnt was called the Flowing Water Stream Fist. The original principal involved establishing a zone around the user where they read the "flow" of anything that enters to respond and counter effectively. As one might expect it takes a great deal of focus and precision to do so, and thus users are generally stationary or heavily limited in movements.

As a "Sword Art" the principal hasn't really changed, but another layer has been added. While the zone created is much the same, Araki's fists are now enveloped in spheres of water. This creates streams that flow behind each blow, reducing his openings, and the streams can lash out of his "zone" at will making his range harder to predict. If overwhelmed a quick rotation of his body can fill the zone with swirling water to shield him briefly.

And like a stream that starts off as a trickle, but can gouge out a wide bed, Araki's style picks its pace up the longer combat drags on for. While for the first few minutes he may be limited to counters and the occasional whip, by the time those few minutes are up expect blasts of water to be flying out of his "zone" at high speeds. He doesn't become more aggressive, but that's simply the way his style works as when the momentum builds up it becomes simply easier to release the water rather than drag it around his "zone".

Relationships: Might know of Raela, Ashe, and Verek through Gael's School/Boarding Home.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. Then what's your plans for the male then? And there isn't really a war to be had in Dansila...so she'd probably just be going about killing rift-beasts and routing out monsters.

Yeah, go add another unrelated fear, pls.

I've been following the source material since...mang, it's been a long time. Followed it since the site was called AshenGray, and the comic was called Blackbird. XD
This is the male, I discussed the sister on the previous page. Including why she went to Dansila in more detail.
Her fighting style wasn't (and isn't) very imaginative, so her father thought that perhaps broadening her world view would have a similar effect on her swordsmanship.
I've also added another fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.