Another hint of magic~

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cheysula

Original poster
Hello. I'm Cheysula; nickname it anyway you can. I'm not new to the arts of roleplaying or storytelling, but here I am - new to this place (yay)! I love epic fantasy and creating twists of my own for things such as old folklore, fairy tales, etc. I actually can't wait to meet some new people too; it's a small adventure in on itself. :D

Anywho~ I hope to rp with you all soon, and please bear with me!

<3

Welcome to Iwaku. >:D Beware the ones with guns.

Welcome, little one =3
I'm Kitti, and I love fantasy RPs.
If you have any questions, talk to Kitti <3

Welcome to the Iwaku. My name is Pirogeth, or Piro. I like to browse the RP section and I am currently looking for RP's to fill up my schedule. Drop me a line if you ever need help filling up spots or with plots.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Ah, thank you three for the welcome! I appreciate it, truly. ^_^

I'll defend myself from any firearms, by the way. Thanks for the warning, haha.

Tahlmorra~

(fyi, a bit of a Jennifer Roberson, Cheysuli fan - so Tahlmorra might be splattered on every other post I make. Siggy time, ftw!)

It's not the firearms you have to watch out for. I'ts the grenades, guided missiles and occasional flammenwerfer.

Which, in case you are wondering, werfs flammen.

Welcome to Iwaku!

*SheWolf is bombed back to the stone age by a passing B-1B Lancer.*

You really should specify the gun.

I mean Dystopia uses a wide variety of guns.

M-1911A1 .45 ACP pistols, AGR-16A4 Bullpups, AMG-249 SAW-Cs, PGR-14A2 Battle Rifles, M-82A2 Bullpup Fifty Cals, M-2HB Fifty Cals, M-61A2 Vulcan Cannons, GAU-8/A Avenger Cannons, Bofors 40mm cannons, GAU-25 Equalizers, M-102 105mm howitzers, M-777 155mm Field Guns, M-171 Sledgehammer Self Propelled Howitzers, Five Inch Rifles, Eight Inch Rifles, and a whole plethora of other such weapons systems.

Should the conventional systems fail then nerve agents such as VX, biological agents like Necrostigmata and the Hate Plague, and tactical nuclear ordnance, usually deployed via MIRV (Multiple Independently Targeted Reentry Vehicle) missiles with variable yield nuclear warheads, will be fielded.

And I haven't even gotten to microwave weapons, lasers, and rail guns.

Oh Diana! She doesn't need to fear the Gun-toting man, I mean, I've been going out with him for four years, and I STILL haven't died! She's FINE!

*Archetype appears.*

Who wants a body massage?

Do not answer that if you value your sanity, life, and sexual orientation!

...... Ok, for the person in red, DO beware....

I shall call you Sula because Che is cliched and on too many t-shirts.

Welcome to the site, I'm one of the admins. My name is on the post, so repeating it would just be silly. Enjoy your stay and don't feed the Porgies.

Heylo :D
IM SAKII IM SAKII I DEFY ROREH BY REPEATING MY NAME XD

LOL :D Welcome to Iwaku. Lemme know if you need anything~ :D

Oh wow. Thank you all for the wonderful welcomes. Haha. Don't I feel rather comfy~?

And I will watch out... for any... weapons or other various devices of mass destruction that might come my way. Oh my.

Sula works too, darling! Thank you!

Oh, by the way... what are Porgies? I was thinking they were some type of pig for a minute there.

Tahlmorra~

Vay/ghost/november knight here (call me vay everyone does) sci-fi junkie, kroot, guy in gassmask, angry blonde bombshell?

Welcome to iwaku.... I'm sure he'll think of something to call you

Status
Not open for further replies.