Another GreenSea's Free Headshots Yeay~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenSea

黄緑の勇者
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
11 A.M - 11 P.M GMT +7
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
Welcome to GreenSea's Free HeadShots =D!
Where you Request and I draw HeadShots=D

So Before we start just let everyone know that:
-I don't have much more free time that I used to have so be prepare for head shots to be drawn within 3-5 days =D

-If you don't know what's my drawing style, it's mostly anime or not... =3= I don't how to define my drawing

-I Still don't have an example to show except my DA account which is outdated since my laptop got busted 4/5 months ago and I only got to wield another laptop until last month ;__:

-I'll be honest I suck at drawing T^T which is why I'm doing this request

-I don't really do bodyshot so it might be impossible for me to draw it

-Just Credit me when it's done =D
________________________________________________________________________________________
How to Request:
Just fill this CS right up
Name: -
Race: -
Hairstyle: -
Face Definition: Ex/ Sharp, pointy, bulky, puffy
Eye Shape:Ex/ Sharp, Buldge
Nose Shape: Ex/ Pointy
Lips: Ex/Puckered
Accessories: Ex/Piercing, Caps, Glasses
Personality/History:
or if you already have a CS link it to me =D
________________________________________________________________________________________

Slots:
- @wolfgurl1999

- @Moogle-Girl

-OPEN

Last edited:
Oh hey, I loved the headshot you did for me last time, would you mind if I requested another? o3o

Reactions: GreenSea
Name: Skye Flortite
Race: Human

Hair (might want to add to your form?): Dyed sky blue and done up in two short pigtails set high on her head, each tied with white ribbon. (Something like this, maybe? But with ribbon instead of ordinary ties. And, y'know, blue.)
Face Definition: Very round, with high cheekbones.
Eye Shape: Big and round. Sapphire blue, with thick eyelashes.
Nose Shape: Short and wide.
Lips: Pretty full, with a huge smile.
Accessories: Skye wears dark blue lipstick and lighter eyeshadow, with a bit of blush. She's not afraid to turn heads!

Personality: Skye is a real party girl who gets her energy from being around as many friends as possible. She's always fidgeting or humming, tends to bounce from topic to topic, and can get a little loud sometimes, but to anyone who can stand her intensity, she can be a real blast to hang out with. She hates looking weak or cowardly and will do just about anything on a dare, which has gotten her into more than a few sticky situations. Taking risks is just part of life to her, however, and she intends to live each moment to the fullest.

(Brief) history: Skye was born with water magic and started using it less than a year after birth, inadvertently causing several accidents around the house that cost her parents a fair bit of money. As soon as she was old enough to understand, she was told to keep her magic hidden at all costs; she's still a bit nervous about people finding out. Instead Skye gets her excitement from her profession -- she's the singer in a eurobeat/happy hardcore band called Birthday Party, alongside her childhood friend Red. Her share of the money from album and concert ticket sales often goes to hosting and attending increasingly extravagant parties.

• Thank You
Name: Skye Flortite
Race: Human

Hair (might want to add to your form?): Dyed sky blue and done up in two short pigtails set high on her head, each tied with white ribbon. (Something like this, maybe? But with ribbon instead of ordinary ties. And, y'know, blue.)
Face Definition: Very round, with high cheekbones.
Eye Shape: Big and round. Sapphire blue, with thick eyelashes.
Nose Shape: Short and wide.
Lips: Pretty full, with a huge smile.
Accessories: Skye wears dark blue lipstick and lighter eyeshadow, with a bit of blush. She's not afraid to turn heads!

Personality: Skye is a real party girl who gets her energy from being around as many friends as possible. She's always fidgeting or humming, tends to bounce from topic to topic, and can get a little loud sometimes, but to anyone who can stand her intensity, she can be a real blast to hang out with. She hates looking weak or cowardly and will do just about anything on a dare, which has gotten her into more than a few sticky situations. Taking risks is just part of life to her, however, and she intends to live each moment to the fullest.

(Brief) history: Skye was born with water magic and started using it less than a year after birth, inadvertently causing several accidents around the house that cost her parents a fair bit of money. As soon as she was old enough to understand, she was told to keep her magic hidden at all costs; she's still a bit nervous about people finding out. Instead Skye gets her excitement from her profession -- she's the singer in a eurobeat/happy hardcore band called Birthday Party, alongside her childhood friend Red. Her share of the money from album and concert ticket sales often goes to hosting and attending increasingly extravagant parties.
On my way =D I'll be done it around 1-4 days (just in case I haven't done's wulf in 3 days lol XD)

Sure! Let me know if you need any more detail.

• Useful
REMINDER: SORRY BUT I'LL BE DONE WITH ALL OF THE DRAWINGS WITHIN THE NEXT 2/3 DAYS SORRY FOR THE DELAY *bows*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Hey, if you're still accepting I'd love to have a portrait drawn. A simple head shot is perfectly fine and coloring is up to you. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to style and quality. Honestly I just love any drawing with my characters since I love to see how people imagine them.

Name: Maxine Amelia Dalley
Race: Human(genetically altered, but in her standard form she just looks human)
Hairstyle: Max has deep black, fine hair that reaches just above her shoulders. It has been layered and it is parted in the middle. Often times Max keeps all of her hair up into a short, low pony tail.
Face Definition: Her diamond shaped face is accentuated by a sharp jawline.
Eye Shape: Deep brown, almond shaped eyes winged with mascara, Max often has a glimmer to them. This spark is brought out by amber flecks that dot her irises and catch in the glimmer of the sun.
Nose Shape: Average size, not especially long or short. Pretty narrow looking.
Lips: Her lips are more on the thin side, yet still pink, soft, and bow shaped. A faint scar traces the right side of her upper lip.
Accessories: None to speak of
Personality/History: Intelligent, pessimistic, and with a dry sense of humor. Max has reckless tendencies and is always straight to the point, not keen to sugar coat her intentions. She's usually pretty irritable and broods with a cool sense of anger that seems more calculated than pure fury. Max lost her mother to alcohol and never knew her father. She spent a lot of time in law school but after being captured and genetically altered to be a tool of the government her life was turned upside down. Currently she lives in a small apartment with two other women that had met the same fate as her, trying to adapt in normal life. Max works at a horse boarding stable and heavy physical strain has hardened her lean appearance.

I have plenty more details so feel free to ask questions or for clarifications.

• Love
BOOM ! I'm done with it, I'm sorry if it isn't as good as used to/ if I've miss anything

@wolfgurl1999
req 1 done.png

@Moogle-Girl

req 2 sone.png

@Wistful Beast sorry for the late reply be done with yours around next week =D

Fantastic, thank you! o3o

• Thank You
Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.