Another fan based role play Vladimir Todd (books by heather brewer) Vampires/Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Cake

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
i play most any
so id like to try this out and i will be making an OC for this role play which if you'd like you may as well or you can use one of the existing book characters the characters in the book are young so this will be based a while after the book series took place so little knowledge is needed of the books ^.^ this will be fade to black just my personal preference id prefer a male partner but id never say no to a female who plays male characters

so id like to try this out and i will be making an OC for this role play which if you'd like you may as well or you can use one of the existing book characters the characters in the book are young so this will be based a while after the book series took place so little knowledge is needed of the books ^.^ this will be fade to black just my personal preference id prefer a male partner but id never say no to a female who plays male characters
Hi so I have read all of the Vladimir Todd series books and the first in her Slayer chronicles. I usually prefer to rp as females however I want to practice more as a male character. I would be willing to give this a shot with you.

Reactions: Angel Cake
Pm me for more details please and thanks ^.^ I will be back online in a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.