1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Another Enthusiastic Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Luna_Gillian, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello~!

I will try not to ramble, though I am not sure how many people tend to read these. If you are one of those people, then hello!

I'm Luna, sorry if it seems like a typical internet name but it is my "real" name so I tend to use it. Although I think any name someone goes by is just as real as the name on their birth certificate... erm, anyways! I'm not exactly "new" to the role playing scene, but I did take hiatus for quite some time.

Three years time actually.

So coming back to it fills me with a lot of emotions. Excitement! Nervousness! Nausea! More excitement! Thrills! Happiness! Gas!

If you've endured my ramblings so far, then I thank you. See, I enjoying writing, any excuse I get to commit thoughts to text I take it. So expect some nice lengthy paragraphs from me in RPs! I'm happy to help establish settings, NPCs, weapons, clothes, food, businesses, lairs--any excuse to get creative!

My characters, be them male or female or unknown or otherwise, are relatively different from one another. One may be a sniper bent on taking out the rebel nation in a post apocalyptic world where bottle caps are the only ruler in this world. And another may be a frail innocent soul who just wants to please the other members in a gang and is willing to do anything to get a pat on the head.

I'm more so open for anything, of course my profile has more information on that. I'm easily approachable! Please! I'm not--I'm not lonely or anything haha... Ha... hm...

Anyway! Thank you for bothering to read all of this (if you did), I'll have to treat you to a coffee sometime to show my gratitude! But giving a good RP is just as good, right?

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, Luna-chan! *throws confetti*

3. *Dances in confetti* Thank you my Queen~!!

4. Hiii, Welcome to Iwaku!
    I'm actually new here too, I just joined lastnight, I read through your entire post and we don't have to, But if you want to roleplay sometime we definitely can, I'm a passive roleplayer though and I stalked looked at your profile and saw you were one too so if you don't want to, It's alright with me
    + I'm not that experienced in roleplaying, I only roleplayed with a few people before

But anyways I hope you have a nice time here ;o

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.