Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Fandom(depending), Romance(depending)
Greetings! Still looking for partners, still craving Digimon! Before you click away, this isn't like the kiddy Digimon show on tv, this takes darker turns, kind of like how the third season took a slight darker turn towards the end. That being said, I'm looking for literate partners who are creative and can handle that sort of thing, although this isn't a brutally dark rp either. I want a balance between the good and the bad, I don't mind fluff, but be aware that bad things can happen. I hope that makes sense.

I'm going to keep this short because right now I'm just searching, I have a slight plot idea but it is still going under development, and if you're interested then I would be glad to plan further with you! I will ask a couple things from you:

1. Spelling and grammer - I know that mistakes happen, that's fine! But if is constant and in every post, then sorry, I don't think this will work between us.
  2. Please please please plan with me and be creative, I don't bite! I won't shoot down every plan you have, I'm open to build and expand upon both our ideas! Also be willing to do the same with me.
  3. You need to be able to write, at the very least, two or more paragraphs. I won't accept anything less. I write what I am given but if you are not giving me anything then I will get bored right away and drop the rp. That's the sad cold truth about it. Also write 'Guilmon Rules' in the pm title to show that you've read everything.
  4. You need to at least be able to post once a week, if you feel that you will not be able to post within the time frame then please let me know. I know real life gets in the way and you have things to do, so just let me know and no worries! Also let me know if you want to drop the rp instead of just disappearing without ever telling me, otherwise I'll never know what happened.
  5. This is sort of following the same rule above: I am a college student. I get busy. So I will only be able to post once a week or sometimes I can post several times in one day. It all depends on my schedule and what I have going on, and sometimes things get so piled on that I may take longer than a week, but I'll always let you know if I do and keep you posted!
I think that's all with the boring stuff. Now onto the plot!

It's still under development, but I'm thinking a sort of Combination of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. The similarity being that you take on missions and work for an organization. This will follow along the same lines, except we would be Digimon and it will be based in the Digital World. This is also based on an old Digimon game I played, Digimon World 4, except we wouldn't wield weapons. That is the general idea, as far as plot I don't have any ideas yet, though I'm hoping to build and expand on this with someone. If I come up with more ideas then I will update this thread and let you know! My Digimon character will be Guilmon, and you will be free to choose whatever Digimon character you would like to be as well.

Please PM me if you are interested, do not reply in this thread.