Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hey, you there!
Yes, you. Finding yourself bored? Well,that makes the two of us. Let's get down to business ,shall we? First off, let me write down a few things worth knowing about me if you're considering hitting me up.
  • I'm a graphics student and I got a part-time job, so I may not be always available, but I am mostly online.
  • My preferred genre is romance combined with other stuff, let it be sci-fi, or drama or all of them.
  • I like talking with my role play partners, so if you aren't that into chit-chat and such do say so ahead.
  • I would prefer to write with folks who are around my age, so 18+ folks. However, that doesn't mean that I wanna write smut and such, but I am fine with smutty stuff to be honest. I'm just not that good with smut, I get awkward.
  • I prefer to use discord, so discord only folks.
  • My character preference is female, but I don't mind playing a couple of dudes every now and then.
And now for the plots! I don't really have anything in mind, so I'll just put out some random stuff which could be made into a plot.
  • Supernatural Bar
  • Sci-Fi Cyberpunk stuff
  • Vikings and norse mythology
  • Space trips! AKA space bounty hunters
  • 80's high school shenanigans.
  • Art school!
  • Summer camp?
  • This is the Police
  • Detroit Become Human stuffs
  • Marvel stuffs
And that's really about it? I don't wanna mess around with this too much, I rather get down to the point.

Wellll here goes nothing not sure if I already have you on discord but wanna try and plot some bunnies .__. if so add me!

Wellll here goes nothing not sure if I already have you on discord but wanna try and plot some bunnies .__. if so add me!
Sure, fam, gimme your ID and I'll slide into your DMs faster than a goose will steal a bell

Still open and I'm desperate

Why not!

Add me, so that Plot Bunnies can overtake the world in our place! - Gossip#9404

Reactions: Black_Swallow