Another Cliche Zombie Apocolypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurureenu wearily watched as Soul got up and came over to the radio, kneeling nearby to listen to the thing. "Go back to sleep, you dolt," she muttered before hearing Jean and jumping from being startled by his voice. She turned toward him and shook her head. "Nothing yet. Seems like just static for the most part."

The woman yawned, starting to feel the urge of sleep beginning to come over her. "We should hit the hay. There might be some activity tomorrow," she suggested, standing up and stretching. "Let me know if you guys need anything. Don't be afraid to wake me up." She waved behind her, heading toward the greenhouse and setting up her own sleeping bag. Today was a rather fruitful day... she thought a little giddily as she laid her head down and slowly let herself be lulled to sleep.

Sophia again woke at the voices then smiled and settled back to sleep with a smile. It was something to get used to again after having to fight if you were woke for however long it had been since this started. She for one had lost track of time and the days with one blurring into the next. She settled back to sleep once more, this time drifting deeper

"I will in a few minutes." Soul stated dryly. He wondered if he could test the radio, hoping for any sign of life. Shrugging his shoulders, he walked back to his sleeping bag, sitting down, thinking about what the next day would yield. Sighing, he resigned for the night, allowing sleep to take him once again.

jean moved a little from the door way to make way for soul to move out from the radio station then he also noticed ku becoming drowsy as he heard her yawn and say some words before leaving."kw tanx again for the sleeping bags" he told her as she left for the green house, jean sat down on the chair one more leaning over to the radio scanning for any signals for 30 mins he but felt bored as all he heard was static so while still monitoring the radio he grabbed his gears to do maintenance on them to make sure that they're all functional specially his weapons so he firstly checked on the ammo and mags he was carrying on his pack next was his night vision goggles then took out his firearm cleaning kit from his pack and started to dismantling his rifle cleaning it and assembled it in a flash, he did the same thing with is double Beretta and desert eagle after that he returned the kit back and puled out a sharpening block for his knives and todachi this kept him busy while he monitored the radio but alas still no signal activity was heard which made him drowsy although he was trained to stay up for days up on his guard whenever he was behind enemy lines specially on night ops he was still human that needed sleep so he maxed up the radio volume so that i would immediately hear any radio activity, after that he placed his assault rifle next to it ready to be grabbed then leaned back a little put his feet up the table beside the radio held his desert eagle on his chest and took a little nap,​

Rune awoke to sun light coming through the bored up windows down stairs as it shines in his eyes. "Fucking sun I'm up" he groans as he opens his eyes as he yawns and whips the drool from his face as he stretches then putting the stuffed lion back into his bag as he then stands up as he rubs his head. "Fuck I hate mornings" he takes out his flask as he takes a drink. "Nothing like morning rum to make the morning better" Rune laughs softly as he then starts going up stairs to check on the people on the roof. "I wounder if anyone else slept like shit or was it just me" as he walks up the stairs and opens the door to the roof he heard something as he looked around seeing a helicopter in the distance heading deeper into the city. "Uhm guys you need to wake up like now!!"

Kurureenu was in and out of sleep, not for any particular reason. It was just how she slept. She had covered her eyes to block out the sun as best as she could but she was slowly pulling out of her slumber despite her efforts. She was starting to hear the beats of the chopper in the distance, slipping back into sleep and the sound melding with her half-awake dreams before Rune's shouts interrupted them.

She sat up quickly, momentarily forgetting that there were other people here. She sleepily glanced around the greenhouse before her attention went back to the foreign sounds hitting the air. The woman struggled out of her sleeping back, stumbling outside and toward where Rune was. "What's all the hubbub about? What's that sound?"

Sophia woke to the sounds of the helicopter's blades beating the air in the distance. She frowned and stood up, rubbing her eyes then looking around to locate the source. "I haven't heard one of those in a while, where is it? It's going to draw a lot of attention" She said, grabbing her binoculars to look around until she could see the thing. "Can you talk to them?"

The sound of helicopter blades woke him. Within seconds, he scrambled out of his sleeping bag and armed himself with his assault rifle, loaded, yet standing down. He brushed some hair to the side of his head and felt for something. His eyes widened in complete shock of feeling an earpiece within his ear. It was a device used to monitor chatter from radio communication at different frequencies.
"This is Alpha One, sole survivor of the late Alpha Team. Pilot, if you are receiving, acknowledge." He waited a moment, looking on a tan cargo chopper hovering by their building until he picked up a response,
"This is Pilot Eagle Seven acknowledging your response Alpha One. We were enroute to our secured base when we spotted you and your crew on this rooftop."
"Your base, where is it?" Soul asked.
"It's on a private island. The location was to keep the infection from consuming the planet."
"So, you intend to bring us with you?"
"Affirmative, Alpha One." Soul sighed and looked back toward his teammates, taking his finger off of the earpiece,
"Looks like we need to get packing. We're moving. Possibly for the better...or worse..."

jean had dozed off for several minutes then he heard the someone was contacting him through the radio "this is Pilot Eagle Seven come-in RENEGADE GHOST KILLO THREE TWO!, this is Pilot Eagle Seven come-in RENEGADE GHOST KILLO THREE TWO!" reached his ear he then woke up and connected his wireless radio com ear piece to the radio as he walked out into the open with is assault rile in hand. as he saw a black hawk approaching over from the distance"this is RENEGADE GHOST KILLO THREE TWO! over!, sure nice to hear from you!" jean replied excitedly, it seems that the military is still alive ant it means that the US gov't is still operating jeans was over joyed. "LIKE WISE SGT. I'D like to talk with your commanding officer!" the radio said. jean wet to exited to mourning when they asked him. "NEGATIVE SIR I'M THE ONLY TEAM SURVIVOR SIR!" jean replied with a heavy heart."SORRY TO HEAR THAT SOLDIER!, ANY WAYS WE ARE HERE FOR EVAC, WHAT'S YOUR STATUS REPORT!" the man on the radio asked again. "FOUR CIVILIANS AND A GHOST ALL HEALTHY SIR!"jean spoke in response. "ROGER THAT PLEAS CONFIRM LOCATION FOR EVAC LANDING" they said ordering jean."LOCATION IS BUILDING ROOF TOP WITH GREEN FLAG I WILL BE POPPING RED SMOKE FOR VISIBILITY!" he responded as he popped a smoke grande over the side, then he saw rune and the others appearing one after the other he then went to them saying "its OK there FRIENDLIES AND AN EAVACUATION TEAM" he said to the others. "RENEGADE GHOST KILLO THREE TWO IT SEEMS THAT WE HAVE PICKED UP A RESPONSE FROM ANOTHER TEAM IN THE SAME LOCATION PLEASE CONFIRM!"the radio said. jean then saw sole with an ear piece on his ear. jean then walked towards soul asking him as he said "dude did you contact them just a moment ago?, what did you said to them?"
@SoulGamer92

Last edited by a moderator:
Rune watched as Jean and Soul both talk on there devices as he sighs softly. "Well either way good or bad we should be prepare just in case shit hits the fan" Rune sighs softly as he watches the helicopter change it's direction from the city and start to come towards them. "I really hope your right Hawk about them being friendly cause I hate to fight the military....again" Rune lightly speaks that last part as he then looks around seeing Ku and Sophia. "Well sorry to wake you ladies" he chuckles softly as he raises his left hand to the back of his head rubbing it.

Kurureenu watched Soul and Jean taking quickly over their earpieces, squinting at them with confusion with the lingo they were using. Her attention swept over toward Sophia and Rune, though, when they were told to pack up their things. "I guess being on the rooftop was short-lived," she chuckled, gesturing toward Sophia's area. "Will you need help taking that down?"

The woman did have her backpack ready to grab in the greenhouse, but her first priority would be the people she was here with. Soul and Jean probably didn't come with much, but she knew that they had themselves handled.

"We can leave the cups. If they are from a group, they likely have better water catchment than this anyway," Sophia said and started packing her tarp and sleeping bag so they could go.

"I didn't contact them, Hawk." Soul sighed, irritated. "Eagle Seven, we are the team. There is no other."
"My apologies, Alpha One."
"Eagle Seven, destination's assessment of the terrain?"
"The perimeter of the island is as big as Hawaii's largest island. In the center lies a ten story base with many soldiers and workers exiting and entering with supplies and weapons. There are huts, houses and other structures throughout the center. The base is developing new vehicles, ground, air and sea support as we speak. We'll see that you each have your own houses when we get there."
"So...assault rifles, pistols, sniper rifles, rocket launchers, grenades, trip mines, submarines, combat ready land and aircrafts, etc... Sounds like people are keeping busy. He thought of something he felt he needed to address. "Eagle Seven, hostile threat assessment."
"There are no threats detected on the island according to command. We ought to get moving."
"Affirmative." Soul made sure his pistol was strapped to his thigh, his katana was resting in its sheath on his back and he cradled his assault rifle against his chest. He picked up his pack with his free left hand and looked at the others.

"RENEGADE GHOST KILO THREE TWO, THIS IS EAGLE SEVEN SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION RENEGADE GHOST KILO THREE TWO WE HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT ALPHA ONE IS ONE OF YOUR COMRADES. " said the pilot of the aircraft over to jean,"SITE SPOTTED, RENEGADE GHOST KILO THREE TWO GET READY FOR IMMEDIATE EVAC."the pilot told jean as the aircraft hovered above the building and steadily landed on the roof and two of its support troops jumped out on high alert to guard it. jean wasted no time as he told the others pointing the direction towards it with his other hand waving and a loud voice screaming"GO GO GO GO!! BOARD THE CHOPPER!!" in order for them to hear him because of the BLACK HAWK'S rotor noise.

Rune ran down stairs and grabs all his stuff making sure the stuff loin and bull were both inside the bag along with his spar clothes and rum as he picks up his ax and shot gun and head up stairs back to the roof as he hears the soldiers yelling telling him to go on the chopper as he chuckles a little imaging Arnold say get to the chopper. "Well let let the ladies get on first" Rune spoke as he smiles softly

Kurureenu followed Sophia over, quickly helping her to disassemble the tarp before running over to the greenhouse, swinging on her backpack before grabbing another bag and filling it with the remainder of the food she had saved. She glanced around the greenhouse, freezing momentarily as she remembered some of her time before this outbreak broke out. She had come up here on occasion to look at the plants and chat with her neighbors. Her apartment, just mere floors below them. The place that she and Liev had first started their lives.

I wonder if he's still alive here. she thought, finally exiting the greenhouse, approaching the helicopter and entering upon the soldier's orders. Am I doing the right thing leaving the city now?

Sophia grabbed her bag and headed for the helicopter, getting on after Ku and looking to the other men that had been there on the roof with her. "Are we really going to be safe?" She asked, too quiet to be heard over the spinning blades above them. She took a seat and tried to figure out the buckles, having never been in a machine like this before.

Soul looked back at Kurureenu and Sophia. Hearing Sophia's question, he answered, "I'm not even sure if the information we were given is trustworthy. They could be telling the truth, but then again, we could be going from the frying pan into the fire. Would we rather be here with undead relentlessly pushing in on us until we have nothing left to give or head to an island that may be nonexistent? Or is it that it's existent but crawling with those who'd want to kill us quickly? There's possibly an infinite number of scenarios that could happen here."

When jean saw every one had boarded the choper he imediately radioed in over to the pilot that no one else was coming as he was the last man to board along with the two support units signaling the pilot to takeoff using his finger making a rotation motion upwards, the pilot then gave a nod and stated to lift the choper hovering and slowly rising turning towards the island's direction saying "grab on to some thing!" .

Rune watched as the helicopter took off watching the roof they were on shrink as he then took his seat leaning back as he looked at the other soldiers. "I hope just hope we won't become lab rats" he sighs softly as he looks at the others keeping a tight grip oh his ax a tad worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.