Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite everyone else's ease to get in, since Kurureenu was pushing against the door to try to open it, she toppled inside with the door swinging open. She gasped from surprise, her eyes following as Soul closed the door and checked his weapons and Rune spoke to her. Kurureenu finally managed to get back onto her feet before Soul sealed the door off, dusting herself off in quick irritated strokes.

"You guys just walked over me," she grumbled out, pleased with the job well done before turning her attention to the newest stranger. "We spotted your jars from the other roof. The curiosity was killing us, so we came. Thank goodness we did, I was so hoping I wasn't going to have a sausage fest on my hands." She gestured to the two others that came with her as she spoke. "So far, the fest includes Soul, the creep with multiple guns and knowledge of them without a personality to boot; and Rune, the drunken idiot. I'm Kurureenu. Ku or Reenu for short."

"I'm Sophia" she said, looking to the door and the couch then at the three there. "I heard someone singing this morning, but couldn't find them, was that you?" She asked curiously. She figured it had to be this girl, Ku, either that or there was another girl somewhere. She was just glad to see people here again. "The jars were to collect water, though I did find some and some food when I went through here. I only did a quick run through, so there could be something left in here."

"Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Miss. As Kurureenu informed you, with irritability no less, I am Soul. In a time like this, it helps to have multiple arms to take them out before you become one of them." Soul looked at the door that he sealed off and began to think.

We need to get back out to our building the same way we came to this one: without notice. He looked up the stairwell, noticing multiple floors, but the building was not as large as theirs was. He sighed, turning his attention to the woman, sighing, "I understand you have valuables on the rooftop. You'll probably want to collect them before coming with us. I'm going to head up to the rooftop to scope out a possible route to see if we can make it back the way we came here: without attracting the horde." He left up the staircase and pushed open the door to the rooftop. Taking a breath, he walked over to scan over the edges to see if there was any break in the lines.

swiftly moving through roof to to roof top a youth in his 20's dressed in full black Ops military attire was moving fast but still carefully clearing and checking his rout towards the location where his radio had recently picked up a signal. this was the third city that he's been through, unlike the other cities this one had the possibilities of finding survivors according to what he had picked up on his radio, although he wanted to contact the signal he was no sure weather they were hostile or friendly thus he decided to stealthily approach the location to observe.

"Nice to meet you Sophia like Ku said I'm Rune the drunk" he chuckled softly as he raised his right hand up rubbing the back of his head. "I'll go scan the rest of this building maybe I'll get lucky and find more booze I'm about to run out" he then took off after Soul following him up the stairs as he stops at one of the floors and starts to go through rooms as he looked making sure no one was around. "I need booze dammit or else those memorizes will come back rather they stay nightmares" Rune spoke as he kept looking around.

Kurureenu watched as both of the men she had came with went up the steps to find their own thing, frowning toward Rune's excuse. Doubt there will be booze in an office building, but you never know. she thought, turning her attention toward Sophia.

"Let's go up together. I'll help you get your things together," she offered with a small smile. "Don't worry, I just met these guys today so we girls should stick together when we can."

Sophia smiled and nodded, going to the stairs to get to the roof. She gathered her things together then glanced to the jars "Do you need any jars for anything? There were plenty in there to be used." She said. She had not been searching for booze, and hadn't seen any, but that was not to say she hadn't missed some. It wouldn't be unheard of for office people to have some. As she had said, she had only gone through quickly, not thoroughly. She saw movement and turned, grabbing her binoculars to look over the roofs, but when she looked, she didn't see the stealthy guy.

Soul continued scanning from the roof, looking down at the horde Wondering how they came in will kill me faster than anything else, he thought. Sighing, he turned his head toward the rooftops and aimed with his assault rifle's sight. He looked on one particular rooftop and stopped when he thought he saw something move. Backing out, he switched to thermal sights. Again he saw something...someone "Heat signature detected! Another survivor. Ready up."

Someone else made it through this hell... Things still didn't seem right. Why should they? Zombies existed, and for all he knew, the realm of fiction could be real. Not that he'd want to think on it. He stayed, scanning with his thermal sight, making sure to track the heat signature from the opposing rooftop.

as soon as the young man arrived at an adjacent building near the office building he suddenly spots movement on its roof so he instinctively hid behind a ventilation duct near the wall and stealthy observed them using his night vision goggles and sees people, a dude on the lower floors and two women alongside a man that seems to have a military grade weapon with thermal sights that has been pointed at his location. "damn I've been compromised well he doesn't seem hostile since he hasn't shot at me yet or either he has no ammo." he said to him self, then he saw the guy alert the others."hmm... their all civilians, oh well might as well show my self since they've spotted me, its better than being alone for awhile."he thought so he put his assault rifle behind his shoulders then walked out from where he was hiding switching off his NV(night vision)gear and with his arms in the air showing him self to soul.​

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry for taking so long just started a new job working weekends)

Rune looked around the office as he saw one that looked like one that be the bosses office as he walked towards it sticking his head into the office as he then walked in and towards the desk checking inside one of the lower drawers finding a bottle of rum. "Oh thank the gods" Rune chuckled as he grabbed it. "I better go find the others I bet they went to the roof with Soul" he sighed softly feeling the weight of reality lifting from his shoulder now that he found booze. As he walked through the offices see sighted the stairs and started to make his way up them.

Kurureenu nodded in response to Sophie's question then heard Soul shift with his gun and turned her attention to him before he exclaimed that a sign of life was detected. She was already by the jars, ready to start helping with packing them, as her attention followed Soul's line of sight. At first she didn't see anyone, wondering if Soul was just blowing smoke and seeing things. At least until someone finally stepped out into the open.

"Would you put your gun away, Soul? You look like a dangerous asshole," she stated, turning her full attention to the new stranger and waving. "He seems to be moving well from roof to roof. We still have to make it back, though. I don't think I'm able to easily be jumping buildings."

"That holds quite a bit of danger, especially if you fall." Sophia replied then turned to gather the jars since Ku seemed to want them. They could be useful no matter where they went. Once they were packed away, she looked to the new male again to see how close he was now, noting that Rune had reached them as well.

"I really don't see a vault to put my weapons in, Kurureenu." Soul smirked, turning his head to look at her. "I'm keeping one of my weapons out. It'd help if we need it. If you don't like my firearms, perhaps my katana might change your mind." He chuckled. He looked again to see the figure of a man on the opposing rooftop and waved to him before lowering his assault rifle. Shifting his attention once more, he looked off the edges of the building, scanning for clear signs of passage back to their main building.

the young man in spec. ops military attire was standing in front of soul with his arms up in the air for a moment until he saw the person waving a him then lowering his weapon and stared at the edges of the building as if he was looking for something. seen how the man shifting his attention to something else besides him the young man relaxed and lowered his arms, he got curious about what the man was looking for so the too approached the building edges and looked down wards and found out that a small group consisting of 6-8 Z were roaming the streets between the their building and the building across luckily there were none on his side, the young man now got an idea of why the person with assault rifle was looking at he then made a whistle to get the man's attention and signaled "i'm coming over meet me at the back door" with some hand signals and gestures then waited for the other to response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rune made it to the roof of the building as he saw the girls and Soul and noticed they were looking across as he turned his head seeing the other guy wearing military uniform and weapon as he walked over holding his new found bottle of rum. "Great another one so I'm going to say this is the best place to meet new people" Rune chuckled softly as he then noticed Soul looking over the edge as he sighed softly as he looked across again seeing this new guy making hand signs. "Uhm guys what he saying I can't read hands"

Kurureenu sneered at Soul. "I meant just put the damn thing down," she replied, her gaze noticing the other figure speaking with his hands. "I don't know what the fuck he's saying. Someone translate." She turned her attention to Sophia and thanked her. "I was going to pick those up for you but I slacked, I'm sorry."

Upon Rune's entrance, her gaze went directly to the bottle in his hand. She sighed and shook her head disapprovingly. If it wasn't the zombies, they'd probably end up having to save this guy's drunk ass if he tripped. Maybe they could just... leave him behind?

Shut the hell up. You'll still save his useless ass. she chastised herself mentally.

• Love
Reactions: RaggingEskimo
Sophia got her things gathered up and looked over to the other roof again, watching the man's hands curiously "I think he wants to meet at the street level" She said after a moment, not that she could understand the signs themselves. She moved tot he edge and glanced down at the street level to check it "Ether that or he was asking if it was clear." She said then looked tot he three on her chosen rooftop again "Either way, if you have a safer place, we could go to the street level now"

"His signs point to street level. Not the safest place to meet..." He paused to let out a long stressed sigh and then continued, "But if that's the only way we can meet, let's go. We've probably nothing better to do at the moment." He sighed yet again, knowing one of his companions was already on edge because of him, but at this moment, he felt that putting his assault rifle away and pulling his pistol out was a necessity for survival. Waiting on Kurureenu's okay, he looked toward the door and started to walk toward it.

as the young man saw the man with assault rifle from across the building roof top walk towards its doors while hiding the rifle then drawing his hand gun, the young man guessed that they approved his proposal to meet meet-up with him so he also put away the assault rifle he was holding then he approached the edge of the building where a fire escape was located as he made his way swiftly reaching the second floor then jumped down landing on top of a zombie smashing its head right on the pavement then threw two throwing knives in the direction of two more zombies directly aiming at their heads with a "tuff" sound on hit downing one more but misses the other but hits its shoulder as it charges towards the young man, instead of drawing his hand gun he drew a sword that looked like katana but is shorter from his back waist and a trench knife on his left hand he then quickly rolled to the side and "snikt" sound was made chopping off one of its legs then stabbed the head before it could make a sound, clearing this side of the street as he picked up his throwing knives. then the young man cautiously walked towards the back door to where he is supposedly to meet- up with these civilians while on guard checking if there were zombies around.​

Rune watched this new guy at work. "Wow and here I thought I was a bad ass" Rune chuckled softly as he then turned looking at Ku. "This guy is defiantly trained military for sure" Rune spoke as he started for the stairs. "Witch means I'll be some what trusting him the least, but for now I don't mind the guy have seen him in action" Rune laughed as he sighed softly feeling like his drunken ass will be the one that will drag the group down if they get into a pitch as he looked down at his bottle of rum as images of his past flashed in his head seeing a child dead at his feet throat tor out as he shook his head regaining his composer as his grip tightened on the bottle. "We better go meet our new friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.