Another Bleach Rp?

S

Stormi

Original poster
Hello everyone, I am Sasha, and I thought I'd try my hand at GMing again. Bleach one of the reputable Big 3 along side Naruto and One Piece. I have seen and partaken in some of the ones on this site, but this was back when I wasn't that great of a roleplayer when I first registered on this site. I'd like to have one that can run for a while.

In this Bleach Rp I'd like it to start a bit differently than most. Instead of filling roles in the gotei 13 or making it basically follow the Bleach story line I decided to have it start in Soul Society academy. I was also going to introduce a stat system to determine power levels so nobody is overpowered compared to other characters, however if it doesn't end up working we can just toss it out.

The idea or plot as some would have it was they progress through the academy, they become part of the gotei (or something goes wrong on a training mission), maybe get kicked out. But as always there's some shadow lurking in the confine of the gotei 13, maybe quincies and arrancar but we'll see what happens. That's all I really have for now but if anyone is interested and would be willing to join please say so below thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, I'll bite. Always wanted to design a zanpakutou.

Sure, i'm game for a bleach RP.

I'm interested for sure^^ I love this anime^^