「 another adventure is just beginning 」

serendipity

ᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ-ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
introduction;
bonjour! my friends call me rena and you are welcome to call me rena or even roo - a nickname another friend of mine came up with! i have been roleplaying on and off for about three - four years now and i absolutely storytelling! my imagination always runs wild with different colors, scenarios, and themes! i absolutely love detailed stories because i love reading in the between the lines and just feeling as if i am part of the story as the progress between both character development and storyline bloom!

a little bit about me outside of writing and roleplaying is that i am an upcoming graduate veterinarian student so my time for roleplay do vary. nevertheless, animals are my passion and i absolutely love working with them! other than studying, i absolutely love bullet journaling and playing different instruments. of course, i can't forget playtime with my mixed puppy mia, my siamese cat cloud, and my two western painted turtles! i have a few favorite movies, books, and tv shows, so hopefully we can also bond and gush over our favorites!

with that note, i hope to meet, build, and form ever-lasting connections with other story-tellers! hope to meet and greet everyone soon!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, Rena! Glad to have you here at Iwaku. I'm going to leave you a nice link to the Newbie Care Package, and if you have any questions regarding the site at all, feel free to ask!

Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku Rena :3

Your description of why you like story telling is so wonderfully on the mark it gave me a little flash back to those times I remember just becoming engrossed in stories I've been a part of writing. I hope Iwaku is everything that you are looking for and more and I look forward to seeing you around :3

Welcome to Iwaku, Rena :) Very nice to meet you and lovely coding in that intro :)

@Dipper ; thank you so much for the welcome ! i am definitely still getting my feet wet and navigating the site ! if i have any questions i will definitely come to you and ask ! thank you for linking me to the 'newbie care package' ! it's great that the community and this site has something like that for newcomers like me ! because of your username , i have been wanting to say "dapper" despite your name being "dipper" or it also reminds me of a constellation ! lastly, thank you so much for the cookie ! i love cookies !

@Applo ; squee ! i am so glad that i was on the mark ! it makes me quite excited knowing someone shared the same passion as i ! thank you so much for the warm welcome ! and i must say that your username reminds me of an apple or the greek god apollo !

@Elle Joyner ; thank you so much Elle ! i absolutely love coding ! it's therapeutic to me ! it is so nice to meet you too ! i have a feeling you spread a lot of joy around !

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and Dipper
Welcome to Iwaku, Rena! Your coding looks very nice. I've always loved writing and stories, ever since I was very small. You're definitely not alone there! I don't know many people who have turtles, that's cool. If you ever want to chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message-- and of course, if you need or have any questions I am more than happy to help. Cheers!

hello, welcome, see you around, goodbye