Anonymous wages war on Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want to see Bernie win... He's pretty much out at this point, it's going to take a miracle for him to pull it off now.

*Sit's here hoping that Trump won't become President at this rate*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mid
Sadly the Democratic primary is pretty much done, and it was decided the moment over 300 super delegates swung toward Hillary Clinton right off the bat.

My friend, it was decided the second she announced her candidacy.

Honestly, with the way things are going, it looks as though America is going to be screwed over no matter how this whole ordeal ends

Honestly, with the way things are going, it looks as though America is going to be screwed over no matter how this whole ordeal ends
Not really.

Republican Leaders Map a Strategy to Derail Donald Trump

Looks like the Republicans finally opened their eyes. It's about fucking time too. I don't know that I have faith that they'll be able to stop him though. This whole election has just proved to me (And probably half the world) that the number of idiots in this country is as high as everyone has been saying.

Reactions: grey987
Not really.

Looks like the Republicans finally opened their eyes. It's about fucking time too. I don't know that I have faith that they'll be able to stop him though. This whole election has just proved to me (And probably half the world) that the number of idiots in this country is as high as everyone has been saying.
More than you know...

More than you know...
I don't want to know. They're scaring me to the point where I don't want to ever leave my house. And I just learned that Pennsylvania does not send committed delegates to the convention, which means at some point or another I'm most likely going to have to endure a Trump rally. Although, if he's smart her won't come anywhere near where I am. There's a surprisingly high number of Hispanics here. I'm pretty sure he'll figure out he's not wanted in my part of town.

Last edited:
Based Highway Patrol letting a Jeep smash on through.
Couldn't stop laughing at that shrill bitch going "IT'S YA RESPONSABILITY IT'S YO' RESPONSIBILITY'
Talk shit get hit.

Not really.

This will fail for two big reasons.

1) Strategies to gang up on their own? This is gameshow tactics, Donald Trump is the King of that.
2) It gives ammunition to all the Trump supporters because they see Trump effectively being silenced/oppressed. People always want to route for the guy being picked on.
^Just like this shit.

Seriously, I think Trump will completely fail and America needs Bernie.
But god damn, so many of these people against Trump are behaving just like certain other insane nut jobs.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Windsong
Seriously, I think Trump will completely fail and America needs Bernie.
But god damn, so many of these people against Trump are behaving just like certain other insane nut jobs.
Any faction of sufficient size and age will possess within it, either historically or presently, a faction of extremists who take the idea too far.

I don't want to know. They're scaring me to the point where I don't want to ever leave my house. And I just learned that Pennsylvania does not send committed delegates to the convention, which means at some point or another I'm most likely going to have to endure a Trump rally. Although, if he's smart her won't come anywhere near where I am. There's a surprisingly high number of Hispanics here. I'm pretty sure he'll figure out he's not wanted in my part of town.
Trump came to Tennessee not too long ago. He came to Millington though. He knows not to come to Frayser or Raleigh apparently :P

I managed to get my husband not to vote for Trump!!!! Who says you can't change someone's mind? And I did it without threatening to make him sleep on the couch for the next four years. :)

Awesome, now you just need to marry every other Trump supporter and do the same thing!

Awesome, now you just need to marry every other Trump supporter and do the same thing!
Gross......I'd rather marry a dog. =/ Wait....aren't they one in the same? o.O

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.