|| Perpetual GM ||
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Please watch this thread so that you are kept up to date with any pertinent announcements involving the roleplays of the Ascender Chronicles.

Moderators are @Elle Joyner and @Red Thunder

March 27-31: Busy due to RL throughout the day. Available nights, but possibly no posts during this week. The moderators won't bite!

Reminders
  • Tomorrow (February 18th) the site will go down for an update. Expecting no more than a day of downtime. You can read more about that here.
  • I am headed out of town the evening of the 17th (today) and will return from vacation the 20th. Refer to main post for details.
  • Eudicia opens in 8 days.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Red Thunder
Coming Soon:
  • March 18-19: Busy due to RL affairs. Mostly unavailable through iwaku, but can be reached via discord if need be. Please contact moderators for immediate assistance.
  • March 27-31: Busy due to RL throughout the day. Available nights, but possibly no posts during this week. The moderators won't bite!

Reminder:
  • March 27-31: I will be busy during the day due to RL. Available nights and sporadically throughout the day, but possibly no posts during this coming week. If you need immediate help, please contact the moderators. If it's something you specifically need me for, PMs here or through discord are the best method. Just be mindful I may not be able to immediately respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.