Animus Veritas: Humanity's Last Home

When does the Walrus bacon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting to say I read the posts, and I'll post on the weekend if I get it off. Day 1so far hasn't been terrible, but there's alaays tomorrow right?

Just posting to say I read the posts, and I'll post on the weekend if I get it off. Day 1so far hasn't been terrible, but there's alaays tomorrow right?
Aye. You've got two weeks, those are the posting cycles. Just check when the last GM post was made and then add two weeks--that's when the next one is coming, and that's how much time you have to post. :ferret:

Just posted. To make my actions clear, I choice to join Upper team and suggest Zeetch for our NPC companion. Also, due to our being officially ready for the mission, I had Steven turn his Scavenging Application on. So Brovo, whatever you want Sally to tell Steven when the program boots up, it should go only into his mic right now, but later I'll have him modify the program so everyone in his team also gets the information.

If you put that info in the OOC or in a PM, I'll write it into my next post.

ALSO I'M EXCITED FOR THIS GAME

Just as a quick reminder to everyone: Sunday the 17th is when the next GM post is coming. :ferret:

Upper – Varsel, Steven
Middle – Anthony, Kain, Thoko, Linus
Lower – Alkazar, Kiera, Ruth, Kholar

Current numbers so far, tell me if these are incorrect.

Upper – Varsel, Steven
Lower – Alkazar, Kiera, Ruth, Kholar

Current numbers so far, tell me if these are incorrect.
I doubled checked. Accurate aside from Kholar being only an OOC statement of intent, not a finalized IC post. He could end up going elsewhere if Ozferatu so chooses.

Speaking of team line ups, lower deck is in need of warriors. At least 2 would be great, seeing as the info indicates that lower deck will have the heaviest fighting.

Then the siblings might fit perfectly. I shall conference with the pillow bear privately.

Yeah, I think I will just go ahead and go with Kyine on Lower Deck on the off-chance we have a survivor. However, with that... I say we all be dicks and vote the npc medic to our cause. Seriously, I don't want to go in without one and on the off-chance we find a near dead scout, it would be great to tag team him with a therapist and medic.

It's fine if you take the medic; Varsel said he'd only take the NPC medic unless anybody voted otherwise. It's much more important to bring medical support to the lower decks anyway; Derringer probably isn't alive, even if he is who's to say he needs medical attention? And even if he was injured, Varsel could probably carry Derringer/Edgia back to the ship to be healed, it's not like they'd just instantly die.

So yeah, take Zeetch. It's a much more sensible option to put him at the lower deck rather than take a mere gamble.

You guys will probably find Derringer just as his body erupts from millions of spider babies.

I'm pumped for this.
tumblr_lxuvw0Za2g1r9652ro1_400.gif

Upper – Varsel, Steven
Lower – Alkazar, Kiera, Ruth, Kholar, Kyine

Updated list.

And on second thought, keep the medic! I think I convinced Meghan to take her medic down to bottom! :3 that way we have a medic on every level.

Yup, Irving will be going to the lower deck, and I've still yet to decide where to stick Sade, but I'll get it sorted soon.

Working on the post now.

Guess I'll send Morris to the upper levels. Hopefully he doesn't burn anything too important up there.

After staying offline for a few days, I come back and check on the IC to find THIS waiting for me:

"Salamander Squad was probably the gayest thing ever."

This RP is fantastic.

After staying offline for a few days, I come back and check on the IC to find THIS waiting for me:

"Salamander Squad was probably the gayest thing ever."

This RP is fantastic.
I smiled at that too.

Upper
Varsel - Caretaker - Therapist - Warrior
Steven - Techie - Hijacker - Ranger
Morris - Caretaker - Medic - Warrior
Aimee - Hunter - Sneak - Warrior
Sade - Techie - Puppeteer - Ranger

Middle
Anthony - Caretaker - Medic - Artificer
Kain - Hunter - Sniper - Warrior
Thoko - Techie - Scavenger - Ranger
Linus - Hunter - Extra-Sensory - Warrior
Nolan - Hunter - Sniper - Ranger

Lower
Alkazar - Techie - Hijacker - Artificer
Kiera - Techie - Scavenger - Artificer
Ruth - Caretaker - Heartfelt - Ranger
Kholar - Hunter - Extra-Sensory - Warrior
Kyine - Caretaker - Therapist - Warrior
Irving - Caretaker - Medic - Ranger

Currently missing players from tally @CAS with Gerrit

Last edited:
I feel that one artificer should go top, even things out. That might be my OCD talking, however.

I feel that one artificer should go top, even things out. That might be my OCD talking, however.
Top should still just go with the Medic NPC. He is the logical choice as he possesses a godbox. That... And we already have 2 votes for him. >:3

Seeing how the Middle has the least people, aswell as a cargo hold (Bigger spaces are better for a sniper), I shall send mr Snipey Mc Longrange there.

Status
Not open for further replies.