Anime.

C

Christine

Original poster
I've been on this Anime kick for the last week or so.

I'm actually starting to like some of it but most of it takes a while to get into.

I've been wanting to download Anime, but I only download the ones that I know.

So, my question is;

Where do you download your Anime, and what ones are your absolute favorite amines.

Just so people don't get confused the idea here is to share the link, then list your favorite Anime.

Here are some of mine.

Eureka Seven, Gungrave, Trinity Blood, Love Hina, Strawberry Panic, Pandora Hearts, Casshern, Claymore, Darker Than Black, Blood +, Ergo Proxy, Princess Lover!, Star Diver, W Wish.

Though most of these were given to me by Sho himself.

The the only anime I watch is Gintama. Oh almost forgot, If your into Androids "Time of Eve" is pretty good.

I watch anime at CrunchyRoll.com, cause it's all legit and stuff.

Generally I'm not into anime. I think most anime is crap, when i do watch it I usually go to watchcartoononline.com. Two of my favorite's are Code geass, a alternate history with mechs. and Outlaw star. The only problem with the site is that the video service they use only alows you to watch a certain amount of time, and then you need to wait seventy two minutes (I believe) before you can watch more. I believe the service is called Megavideo

It's been a long time since I've watched anime! I kinda got burned out when every series we picked out ended up being harem animes with way too much fanservice. D: I'm also a "social watcher" so it's not fun unless Isaboo can sit down and watch stuff with me, and he hasn't had a lot of time.

I usually get my anime via Netflix when they have it, or via torrents when I feel like a pirate.

My favorite series... Sailor Moon is a classic. XD I also adore NANA, Fushigi Yuugi, Trigun, Alice Academy, Fruits Basket, and Pretear!

Rurouni Kenshin: Protagonist has a backstory that SHOULD have made him into something dark and angsty like Batman, but he came out as a fairly well adjusted, polite guy. You know the type. The quiet guy who doesn't brag about his abilities, badass past, or make any fuss...until someone tries to mess with him and he trounces them soundly without preamble.

Black Lagoon: What happens when protagonists get a backstory that DOES make them into something dark and angsty like Batman, and they go WAAAAAAY into the dark side. The manga and OVAs take it one step further. Also, Maidenator.

Future Boy Conan: Before Nausicaa, there was this gem. Miyazaki storyboarded and did the character designs. A 1970s television series about a post-apocalyptic world's restored civilization under threat, a wild child boy with super strength, and the brave Nausicaa-prototype heroine that ties it all together.

Rurouni Kenshin is boss.
Code Geass is meh.
Steer away from Narutard and Bleach though, somuchfail.

Not much of anime that I like these days...

I found this site. Actually, my dad gave me this site. Which is weird because well, he's into anime. Odd, I know. He's also a nerd. Which makes me nerd Jr. Anyways, the site is

www.bakaBT.com

It's a complete downloading anime site, with the recent animes out there. It's pretty cool I think.

I watched Akira once.

I'm a big fan of Sorcerous Stabber Orphen. There's a second season but that one is more lolsosilly and less grim and serious like the first, I like both of them though~ (Plus 90% of the theme songs from from my Idol group! >D)