Anime

• Thread starter Ban: fox Sin of Greed
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ban: fox Sin of Greed

Anime movie's or not i need something with a happy ending or a good story line (with not a bitching female character)

Watch Wakfu instead.

1398285579869.gif

Howl's Moving Castle!

Watch Wakfu instead.

1398285579869.gif
That duck has such a smarmy grin =3=

How about Guran Lagan? Yoko's not bitchy imo

nah i hate the story of that anime everyone dies >.>

Wolf Children?

sad but good ending i kinda want a movie that doesn't have people dieing or something like that it was a good movie but it made me cry a lot

Clannad?

If you just watch Clannad it's happy all the way.
If you move on to after story, the ending is still happy but prepare for feel trains ahoy throughout it.

But.. That's wrong.

Edit: Keep watching it, @Minibit . It has it's deaths (that shall not be named), but it's got a great story. If not just a WHEEEEEEEEE bit over the top.

My word still stands on Wakfu or it's offshoot, Dofus. French cartoons are friggin' amazing.

30w786x.jpg

All of those potential waifus

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Anime movie's or not i need something with a happy ending or a good story line (with not a bitching female character)
Escaflowne -- just a straight-up, multidemographic-oriented fantasy adventure tale of the epic persuasion. Also, giant robots with capes.

Rurouni Kenshin -- sometimes a little melancholic, but always quite hopeful for the future.

Chuunibyo -- Oh, Chuunibyo. Hilarity in motion, that one is.

Kiki's Delivery Service -- the sweetest little witch of them all.

My Neighbor Totoro -- how can a movie without a villain and without a plot be this good???

Carnival Phantasm -- its kinda giggly worthy as a comedy show if you don't watch/read/play Type Moon properties. it is fuckin' hilarious if you do. also, everyone's having fun. even when they are being bitchy, its in an exaggerated comedic way.

hmm well i like jojo thats a good anime

If you're looking for feel-good anime and you haven't watched K-On!! then please do. There's 36 episodes between two seasons and then a movie. The characters aren't your everyday ones, as each has a distinct personality of their own and the comedy is very well done.

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou is a good anime series of you're into romance.

My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering with My School Romantic Comedy is one I thought was hilarious.

Girls Und Panzer is cute girls in tanks doing cute things in tanks. By cute things, I mean engaging in tank battles. No one dies though, keeping with your request.

Usagi Drop is one of the better anime that left me with a good feeling. Never read the manga. Ever. The anime is a welcome change of pace, as it's simply about fatherhood and the bond two people develop.

Aiura is a short miniseries that I liked. Slice of life standard stuff.

Plastic Nee-San is another miniseries that can be found blended together into one 30 minute video on YouTube.

Heaven's Memo-Pad is one of the better series I've watched. Deals with some heavy themes and good story.

That's just stuff off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.