Anime: What shows are you excited for this coming fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crab Claws

Original poster
As the title says, what shows are you looking forward to this fall?
You can view the upcoming anime here.

For me, I am totally looking forward to:

Terra Formars- I've been wanting to see this show animated for the longest time. It has a B-movie plot, but man is it great. You can call it a love child of Animal Planet meets Deadliest Warrior, especially with the detailed information they give of every insect and animal that appears to show how awesome said animal is.

Log Horizon S2- The first season was great for me, so I'm incredibly hyped to see the second one.

Gundam Build Fighters Try- Same as above, can't wait to see how this show will deliver. Also Burning Gundam is gonna be in this so super hyped.

Chaika- Same as above.

WIXOSS- Same as above.

F/SN Unlimited Blade Works- I'm happy this route is getting something better than just a really bad movie, it really deserves much more. This route is probably my favorite one overall, and I'm happy Heaven's Feel is getting its own movie.

Fate stay night 2014 ftw otp op and many other Internet acronyms!

TYPE MOON FTW!

Reactions: Crab Claws
I haven't seen the picture (it hasn't loaded yet), but I'm fairly sure both Psycho-Pass and Knights of Sidonia are announced for October/fall 2014.
So I'm psyched for those.

edit: It goes to show how out of the loop I am with anime. The GitS movie looks interesting too.

Shows I'm super duper excited for:

Terra Formars
- Wasn't very excited before I watched the first episode today. It seems much better than I thought it would be be:)

Psycho-pass 2 - The first season was so awesome, and that ending! That ending!

Kiseijuu - I just love horror.

Akatsuki no Yona - I've read the manga (though last time I read a chapter was around half a year/ a year ago I think? So I don't remember much. But I remember some small bits and pieces which were awesome.)

Orenchi no Furo Jijou - I just love mermaids, and mermen.

Bonjour koiaji patissier - REVERSE HAREM!!! IIIIH! Need it need it need it need it! I don't care how crappy it is! I will complain about it if it is, but I will still love you forever reverse harem! ... *Cough* Sorry, had no reverse harem during the summer season.

Selector spread Wixoss - Excited excited excited excited excited!!!! I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOOOOW!!

Others I'm looking forward too but aren't super excited for (Which might change after the first episode for the better or worse):

Log horizon 2
Fate/stay night unlimited blade works (Haven't watched the other fate/stay night series, so this will be my introduction to it.)
Nanatsu no Taizai
World trigger
Magic kaito
Girlfriend (Kari)

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
Donten ni warau
Hitsugi no Chaika
Sora no method
Ookami shoujo to kuro ouji (Read the manga, not the best thing in the world, but I need to watch a douche every now and then)
Trinity Seven
Gugure! Kokkuri-san (I can't get enough of youkai shows. I BLAME NATSUME YUUJINCHOU)
Sanzoku no Musume Ronia
(Based on a children's book from my country, so I should be excited, but considering it looks like it has really bad CGI, I'm very not excited... I just hope they don't screw up the story.)
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
Mushishi Zoku-shou second season

Too much you say? Pff, 15-25 shows every season is normal :D I usually start off with thirty and then ten falls off within the first three weeks, so I'm totally tame this season. It's only 23 xD (It was 24 yesterday, but Karen senki got kicked off because of the CGI. You're not interesting enough for me to care about you with that animation Dx... Yeah, I'm super picky when it comes to animation. The robots looked fine, but the humans... *shivers*)

Well for fate/stay night, allow me to tell you now that this is the start of the whole fate series. I wouldn't really recommend watching any of the others first (especially the DEEN adaptation) as they contain big spoilers.

Second season of Mushi because I loved that show and Ai Tenchi Muyo! because I enjoyed the original one when I was a kid and I'm curious on how the new version will be like.

Terra Formars, it'll keep me happy until Jojo season 4.

I mostly just wanna watch WIXOSS because it was very underrated last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.