K

Kame

Original poster
So, in this roleplay there will be multiple animes coming together as a singular fandom genre roleplay with a D&D like twist with stats, leveling, and progression. For the plot i plan on putting a base plot (not sure of what yet, might be determined on how many people are interested.) On top of the base plot there will be other major plots and stories injected mid roleplay every few weeks called ''events'' that will earn your characters major progression if completed, these ''sub plots'' will make sure the roleplay is always unique, fulfilling and entertaining.

Here's what i have so far for what i want the roleplay to consist of:
Seeing how this is gonna be majorly fandom based you wont be able to create your own character but rather ''try'' and be your favorite character from one of the animes that we will be adding to the game/roleplay. Now, when i say ''try'' i mean there will be a system (gambling based) where people will earn points and in turn you'll be able to try your luck at getting a randomly generated character from any specific anime that is listed or upgrade the ones you have already.

Every character will be based on a ranking system (Common, rare, very rare, then super being the highest of rarity.) Using the points you have you'll be able to roll for either one of the ranks and then freely roll for a character within that rank category.

Every character will also have stats, attack power, defense, and then a questionable third stat called special gauge gain. Special gauge gain is a gauge that fills up during battles, when filled you'll then be able to use a special move that only that character knows.

Plot is still in the progress of being worked on, would like some suggestions on this.