INTEREST CHECK GROUP RP PLOTTING Anime roleplay ideas!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

timv999

Edgesquire
Hey everyone! I hope things are going well! My name is Tim and I am looking to role-play some Fandoms!

I know my thread is not the best, especially when compared to some of the other great threads that are on here, but just message me and trust that I am better at roleplaying than I am making threads!

Also to be honest I have never really made a role-play from the ground up so I would definitely need some help with that.

I have been roleplaying for quite a few years now and have been apart of some very good and some very bad role-plays, both in groups and in one on ones.

Now time for the fandoms I am looking to role-play! For these fandoms I am mostly looking to do Original characters of our own design! characters!

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Sword Art Online

Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball Super

Hunter X Hunter
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Opening 1 HD

Please if any of this interest you let me know! I would like get a solid group of people and then we could start working on the plot and the world together as a group!

Cush Almighty

Inconsequential Insects
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
28:21 to 25:30
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both, doesn't matter.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, Magic.
How about a Boku No Pico roleplay?

Cush Almighty

Inconsequential Insects
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
28:21 to 25:30
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both, doesn't matter.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, Magic.
Jokes aside HXH is rare around her. I'm interested.

timv999

Edgesquire
I would be cool with either of those! If we can get more interest In either of those then yeah lets definitely do it!