anime recommendations

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tooru, Oct 27, 2014.

1. hey guys,hope your all having a great day.I just wanted to ask..what animes do you recommended?

I am especially found of sport,slice of life,and the sci fic genre. Some animes I enjoyed watching are : haikyuu! ,Shengiki no kyojin , katekyo hitman.

I also really love animes with "feels" if you know what I mean- something that could make me cry is highly recommended..i love drama lol
  2. Grave of Fireflies

Hate/thank me later.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Darker Than Black - Has some feels

Code Geass - Awesome

Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night - If you haven't seen these, I don't think you should ever watch anime again >.> (Joking)

Phantom: Requiem of the Opera - I never once had the "feels" after Movies/Books/Anime/etc. Except this ending made me feel something. So props to that.
    • Love Love x 2
  4. Sounds like you might enjoy Dennou Coil.

As far as general sports anime, Yowamushi Pedal is pretty cool, but I'm probably biased.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Here are some of my personal favorites.

Death Note
    Code Geass
    Cowboy Bebop
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Kuroko no Basket
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

You'll cry from atleast one of those, have fun!
  6. Boku no Pico.
  7. You are the worst. THE WORST.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Clannad, Knights of Sidonia, Suisei no Gargantia.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Angel beats is the feels anime that I have watched.

Some of my personal favorites are:
    Zero no Tsukamia series (familiar of zero)
    Sora no Otonomishono series. (Not the movie though. Its mostly recap.... .-.)
    Log Horizon. (So far its good.)
    SAO. (I would not recommended the movie... IMHO mostly recap.)
    No game no life.
    Corpse party OVAs.
    (And the one that is obvious given my current profile pic,) Higurashi no naku koro ni series.

Please note that the last two are quite gory at times... (Except for kira and rei of Higurashi.)

And the first two are harrem/ecchi...
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Saikano

Serial Experiments Lain

Paranoia Agent

The list, from top to bottom, ranges from straight up "Feels" to "Mindfucky Feels"
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Hate/thank me later.[/QUOTE]
    Lol okay XD thanks
  12. Thank you! I added them to my watch list!
    Code Geass is really Awesome ! I enjoyed watching it so much~ oh I forgot to mention and into gundams '^'
  13. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Am coming !!!~♡
  14. Wow I got so much feed back - and so fast to add! Thank you all~
  15. The two that come to mind immediately for evoking feels are Monster and Clannad. I'm not a very emotional fellow, but Clannad gave me a solid punch in the feels once and Monster did it twice.

I've heard people say they cried like a bitch many times while watching Clannad though, and I can see why they say that, so if that's what you're into then Clannad is worth a watch.

Monster is just overall amazing, highly recommended to everyone regardless of their normal interests or preferences. The reason it was able to get me twice was because I felt such a strong connection to particular characters due to them being great and the writer knowing what he was doing with character development, so when big dramatic climactic things happened for them it kicked my ass right into feels city.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Fairy Tail.
  17. Log Horizon (season 2 right now woo~!!!)

Kagerou Project

Samurai Flameco <--if you want watch only first 18 eps other than that the anime sucks especially the ending =="

if you love bishounen then bakumatsu rocks

nobunaga the fool

18. second for fate zero and fate stay night
  19. If you like Slice of Life with a big case of the FEELS, I recommend NANA!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Oh. I remembered another feels anime.

Anohana: the flower we saw that day.

And then some other good anime I remembered:

Mirai Nikki
    Deadman wonderland.