Anime or Videogame Crossover Roleplay Partner Needed! Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anime-Otaku12

Original poster
Hello Everyone! Just wanting to see if there is anyone who wants to do a RP with me on an anime crossover. I am willing to do just about anything except for Yaoi and Yuri. I just really want to RP! I am even up for a Final Fantasy Crossover. Whatever you prefer! I will play male or female, cause I'm not picky at all. I am also a paragraph roleplayer. I won't write something so long that you get bored reading it, but I don't like to write just one sentence. Those types of roleplays are never fun! Just let me know if you want to RP a crossover RP with me and we can talk plots! Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

[Qhave anUOTE="Anime-Otaku12, post: 1757866, member: 8334"]Hello Everyone! Just wanting to see if there is anyone who wants to do a RP with me on an anime crossover. I am willing to do just about anything except for Yaoi and Yuri. I just really want to RP! I am even up for a Final Fantasy Crossover. Whatever you prefer! I will play male or female, cause I'm not picky at all. I am also a paragraph roleplayer. I won't write something so long that you get bored reading it, but I don't like to write just one sentence. Those types of roleplays are never fun! Just let me know if you want to RP a crossover RP with me and we can talk plots! Thanks and look forward to hearing from you![/QUOTE]
I have an idea you MIGHT like. It's on my thread. I'll send it to you once I figured out how to copy and paste on the thing Lol
I

I love crossovers. ^-^ I'm interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.