Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
I have decided to 'resurrect' a rp thread i once put up.
I will give thanks to those that look at this thread because i appreciate the time you're taking to read this along with any of my RP partners because they deserve it. It may not be often like daily but i appreciate what time they cut out to our RP.

Posts for the RP: Daily to weekly (I understand when life gets in the way)

Post expectations: Beginner to adept

Posting speed: daily to weekly

The posting expectation level is adept even though I don't mind beginner at all. One to two paragraphs is a good minimum. I will try to be on in order to reply similar to the timetable I am asking for while remaining flexible knowing there is more to life outside the laptop/computer.
I have decided to bring experience from the ones I had engaged with and now I am willing to try again after much debate within myself.
For Naruto characters I am looking for a Sakura, Hinata, Naruko, Ino or even Hanabi in a story with Hinata if anyone is interested in something like that.
For Avatar it is with the last airbender and Legend of Korra and the characters there are Toph, Katara, Ty lee, Korra, Ikki, Jinora
For Final Fantasy girls it's Rikku, Yuna, Paine and Lulu.
Last but not least it's RWBY, obviously it is the four main girls but I am also throwing in Nora as well.
Pokemon is also up for consideration as well with various female trainers or gym leaders but I have only played gens one through five only and yet to even touch gens six and seven.
In terms of a plot honestly i prefer something simple or a stepping stone to something bigger with fun along the way. For example if pokemon was picked it could be a trainer's meet at a big city.

If you are interested in all that just send me a PM so we can get started! Hope to hear from all you people!

Status
Not open for further replies.