1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Anime Music Covers

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Razilin, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you have a favorite remix or cover of an anime theme?

Post 'em here!

Everyone should check out the group known as "Tokyo Brass Style." They do some absolutely fun little jazzy covers.

I told my wife I'm totally going to ballroom dance with her to this. From 00:30 on, its just a perfect set-up for the dancefloor.

2. Best remix of an anime song, bar none:

I like some English version covers of anime songs as well, particularly when they do general meaning translations rather than trying to do a word for word translation. This is one of my favorites:

• Like Like x 1
  3. We're restricting it to theme's and covers of such? :P

In that case I got this.

Which you actually introduced me to @Razilin

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love this song, and I like this version :D

Here's a Bleach one ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  5. I LOVE RIKATWOO'S COVER

I heard this one before! I actually love the nightcore version of this song more than the original version. Because its fast enough that I can actually work out to it!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  6. Like I said, you introduced me to the song! :P

• Like Like x 1

7. Destin Historie (from GOSICK) + Sorairo Days' lyrics (from Guren Lagann)

Confirming the theory that Destin Historie already is a cover of Sorairo Days!

...FANFIC IDEA!

GOSICK LAGANN!

A cute pint-sized Victorian-era detective solves mysteries using imagination/willpower-based Spiral Power! And then gathers similarly powerful, strong-willed detectives from around the world!

They form:

The Gosick Lantern Corps!

8. Also... now you got me looking up more Nightcore Fate Raz. XD

• Like Like x 1
  9. Check out Studio Megaane for some fantastic 8-bit/MIDI style covers!

10. Fun fact: hearing it for the first time was the thing that made me aware fan-made English covers of anime songs were a thing, and thus began a long Youtube excursion to find good ones.

Also, since I'm posting here again, have another.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1

11. I love her voice.

Also, it's cool to hear English translations because I do not have Superior Nippon hearing.

12. Now this is instrumental.

13. I found this lately:

Edit:
    Felt bad about not posting Pellek first. Here:

#13 Shiri, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.