• Thread starter ☆Ƭнє☆Sтαя☆Ƈнιℓ∂☆
  • Start date

Sasuke Uchiha or Naruto Uzumaki?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Ƭнє☆Sтαя☆Ƈнιℓ∂☆

Original poster
So, I made this thread to see if there were any other dedicated Anime/Manga fans out there.

I prefer to watch or read: Slice Of Life, Action, Horror and a wee bit of Ecchi every now and again.

Some of the anime I have watched are: Non Non Biyori, Nanaka 6/17, Boku Wa Tomadachi, Lucky Star, So I Can't Play H?, FMA [The whole series.] Elfen Lied, Samurai Champloo, Another, Mirai Nikki, Toradora, A Bridge To Starry Skies, Infinite Stratos and Infinite Stratos II, Tokyo Ghoul and Sakamichi No Apollon..

Just to name a few.

Some anime I want to watch are: K-On!, Blossoms For Tomorrow, Azumangah Daloh, Usagi Drop and To Love Ru- Darkness 2nd.

I'm currently watching: Non Non Biyori Repeat, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Highschool DxD BorN, A Certain Magical Index.

I'm also watching 5 Centimeter Per Seconds.

So yeah, that's just a tidbit of what I pass the time doing when I'm not working, or gaming.

JUMP IN!

List some of your favorite anime or least favorite anime, what you recommend to watch or pass. I look forward to meeting many Anime/Manga Connoisseurs that dwell here. I hope we all can be friends or atleast honorable opponents.

Soooo glad you watch Mirai Nikki instead of future diary >.< future diary is so stupid. It leaves out important info in place of being a cheese fest of 90's wording.

I have a hard time seeing DxD as an echi, it's plot and a pretty damn good one, not to mention character interactions.

My all time favorite anime has to be inuasha. It was just perfect. Perfect character interactions, perfect characters, perfect plot, perfect progression. It's the masterpiece of masterpieces.

One I can watch over and over is Kill la Kill. The humor and characters are so funny XD like the beginning with Gamamori just stepping inside the class room and stretching to take up 25% of it XD then the kid runs down the stairs but in the background you see him falling then when the kid opens the door, gamamori stretches in towering him XD

OR THE NUDIST BEACH LEADER XD THST GUY!!!!!!

2 overrated animes are attack on Titan and gurren Lagan. Both good, but got DAMN are they overrated.

Last edited:
KMMm8Fv.jpg

Soooo glad you watch Mirai Nikki instead of future diary >.< future diary is so stupid. It leaves out important info in place of being a cheese fest of 90's wording.

I have a hard time seeing DxD as an echi, it's plot and a pretty damn good one, not to mention character interactions.

My all time favorite anime has to be inuasha. It was just perfect. Perfect character interactions, perfect characters, perfect plot, perfect progression. It's the masterpiece of masterpieces.

One I can watch over and over is Kill la Kill. The humor and characters are so funny XD like the beginning with Gamamori just stepping inside the class room and stretching to take up 25% of it XD then the kid runs down the stairs but in the background you see him falling then when the kid opens the door, gamamori stretches in towering him XD

OR THE NUDIST BEACH LEADER XD THST GUY!!!!!!

2 overrated animes are attack on Titan and gurren Lagan. Both good, but got DAMN are they overrated.
Ah! Ecchi is about that plot. It has alot of plot. xD But yes, it's very well written and has very good lore to back it up. The curves are just icing on the cake.

Inyuasha is good, though I've never seen it. It's right up there with Bleach though, or so I've heard.

AOT, SAO and Gurren Lagan are overrated.

Though, I can't speak for the first and the latter but the second one was very pleasing and it's sequel was very good up to episode 13. I wish they would've kept the GGO Plot going the whole time and at the end Sinon and Kirito both went to Aincraid to introduce her.

So, that could be a easy opener to the SAO III arc.

ghjghj.jpg WANNA TUSSLE M8.

My biggest issue with anime's are their intro. They show an AMAZING fight scene (Like a bunch of fights of a bunch of people fighting the pains in the intro, but they don't happen in the anime) Or in gun gale online where you see Kirito vs death gun in the city ontop of some pipe. That looked AWESOME but then we get a drawn out sniper like battle DX Granted it was still good, but SOOOOOOO MUCH could have been done if they were on roof tops and stuff.

My biggest issue with anime's are their intro. They show an AMAZING fight scene (Like a bunch of fights of a bunch of people fighting the pains in the intro, but they don't happen in the anime) Or in gun gale online where you see Kirito vs death gun in the city ontop of some pipe. That looked AWESOME but then we get a drawn out sniper like battle DX Granted it was still good, but SOOOOOOO MUCH could have been done if they were on roof tops and stuff.
I totally get that, it's a method they use to draw in your attention in hope to see such badassery. It's much like, the boobs and or..extremely kawaii OST's they have.

Either way, I never really mind because the anime usually delivers, though. I have to ask, have you not watched an Anime because of the opening song alone?

I totally get that, it's a method they use to draw in your attention in hope to see such badassery. It's much like, the boobs and or..extremely kawaii OST's they have.

Either way, I never really mind because the anime usually delivers, though. I have to ask, have you not watched an Anime because of the opening song alone?
It's not a cool method DX On the bright side though, the animation is there so at least you get a bit of badassery. But when something gets overhyped, it gets worse for me. As was the problem with attack on titan, my friend FREAKED OUT OVER IT Like "Dude, watch it, it's the best thing ever" for months. Lately we started and he's like "Uhhh, the beginnings slow" And I'm like "nooo, the anime is good. It's just not the best thing ever DX

As for crappy intro's turning me off, No XD If there's an intro I don't like, I just skip it (Like most the naruto intro's/outro's. There was this one nartuo outro I sat through just cause I liked it so much.

There have bee 2 animes that I quit watching because they were so bad. To love Ru, and girls bravo. like 7 episodes in there was NOOOO PLOT!!!!! I suffered through it so long because I thought MAYBE there would be a redeeming factor. There was none -.- interestingly enough, they both were so samy like it was the same thing but different plot.

TO LOVE RU WAS GREAT. OH MAN.

DERP POST.

Please add "Takamachi Nanoha" to the vote list then I will vote, Magical Girl Lives Matter!! #campaign #necessary #hashtagfevahyolo

Favorite Anime...

Off the top of my head. They're all super excellent, entertainment-wise. And none of them is a harem.

I watch a lot of anime. A lot. Usually magical girls or mecha series. Or whatever else catches my eye.

Some favorites or good stuff:
Ano hana (I'll be damned if I can remember the full title. May make one cry like a bitch. Well worth it.)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (and sequels, although it starts going downhill by StrikerS and I haven't kept up with much past that).
Symphogear
Gunslinger Girl
Those Who Hunt Elves
Kenzen Robo Daimidaler (definitely a guilty pleasure. The Penguin Empire is also goddamn hilarious.)
Ore Twintail ni Narimasu (speaking of hilarious villains, the ones in this show are also wonderful.)
Tekkaman Blade
Busou Shinki
Sky Girls
Strike Witches
Zone of the Enders
Shakugan no Shana
Suisei no Gargantia
Knights of Sidonia (I'd recommend the manga over the show, though. Also, Blame! or any of Nihei's other stuff.)
Yuki Yuna wa Yuusha de Aru

And probably more that don't immediately come to mind. But that's probably enough for me to rattle off for now.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (and sequels, although it starts going downhill by StrikerS and I haven't kept up with much past that).
Agreed, they should've changed the title so people don't get the wrong expectations.. Same universe, different title. They put "Nanoha" in the title, better damned well she's the main character. Yes, I'm looking at you ViVid, StrikerS, Force!!

All the shounen actiony stuff please. Preferably with supernatural/fantasy elements. Pure slice of life just bores me. Lately I've been getting into historical as well~

Some personal favourites from a relatively inexperienced anime goer.

Fate Zero
The Vision of Escaflowne
Baccano
Rurouni Kenshin
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam Wing
Bubblegum Crisis (original)
Record of Lodoss War (original)

About the only thing I didnt cover was Ecchi, Rom/Com, and Horror

But you watch these shows, you get a pretty good assessment of anime from the 80s/90s and 2000s with a little 2010s.

Reactions: Saito Hajime
I OBJECT. >:0

Please add "Takamachi Nanoha" to the vote list then I will vote, Magical Girl Lives Matter!! #campaign #necessary #hashtagfevahyolo
Use your magic to do it! Plus, the poll will change every week. I was planning to do Magical Girls or Traps next week. But, I'll look into and I promise thee, you shall have your magical girl poll! <3

Favorite Anime...

Off the top of my head. They're all super excellent, entertainment-wise. And none of them is a harem.
Nice! I always wanted to watch some of those, but for me. When I get into an anime series my mindstate goes into that genre for the time being. Maybe it's just me being weird. But that's how it goes.
I watch a lot of anime. A lot. Usually magical girls or mecha series. Or whatever else catches my eye.

Some favorites or good stuff:
Ano hana (I'll be damned if I can remember the full title. May make one cry like a bitch. Well worth it.)
Symphogear
Gunslinger Girl
Those Who Hunt Elves
Kenzen Robo Daimidaler (definitely a guilty pleasure. The Penguin Empire is also goddamn hilarious.)
Ore Twintail ni Narimasu (speaking of hilarious villains, the ones in this show are also wonderful.)
Tekkaman Blade
Busou Shinki
Sky Girls
Strike Witches
Zone of the Enders
Shakugan no Shana
Suisei no Gargantia
Knights of Sidonia (I'd recommend the manga over the show, though. Also, Blame! or any of Nihei's other stuff.)
Yuki Yuna wa Yuusha de Aru

And probably more that don't immediately come to mind. But that's probably enough for me to rattle off for now.
I'm surprised I didn't see, Angel Beats, IS or Zero Louise, Puella Magi Madoka Magica on that list. But, your avatar is gnarly. I have to steal it and use it as a Princess. <333 /=/

All the shounen actiony stuff please. Preferably with supernatural/fantasy elements. Pure slice of life just bores me. Lately I've been getting into historical as well~
Ah! Did you follow Naruto until the end or The new DBZ? Or One Piece? SAO and stuff, that seems right up your alley. If you should watch SOL anime, Non Non Biyori is toooooo cute. I recommend that. What other anime genres do you like?

Some personal favourites from a relatively inexperienced anime goer.
Inexperienced? I doubt it. You listed some solid anime's there.
Fate Zero
The Vision of Escaflowne
Baccano
Rurouni Kenshin
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam Wing
Bubblegum Crisis (original)
Record of Lodoss War (original)

About the only thing I didnt cover was Ecchi, Rom/Com, and Horror

But you watch these shows, you get a pretty good assessment of anime from the 80s/90s and 2000s with a little 2010s.
❝I am the bone of my sword

Steel is my body,

Fire is my blood
I have created over athousand blades

Unknown to Death,

Nor to Life

Have withstood pain to create many weapons

Yet, those hands will never hold anything

And so as I pray, Unlimited blade works❞

That is all.
I'll link a few anime I recommend for you all down below this post. If you could recommend me some, that would be awesome!!!

I OBJECT. >:0

Use your magic to do it! Plus, the poll will change every week. I was planning to do Magical Girls or Traps next week. But, I'll look into and I promise thee, you shall have your magical girl poll! <3

Nice! I always wanted to watch some of those, but for me. When I get into an anime series my mindstate goes into that genre for the time being. Maybe it's just me being weird. But that's how it goes.

I'm surprised I didn't see, Angel Beats, IS or Zero Louise, Puella Magi Madoka Magica on that list. But, your avatar is gnarly. I have to steal it and use it as a Princess. <333 /=/

Ah! Did you follow Naruto until the end or The new DBZ? Or One Piece? SAO and stuff, that seems right up your alley. If you should watch SOL anime, Non Non Biyori is toooooo cute. I recommend that. What other anime genres do you like?

Inexperienced? I doubt it. You listed some solid anime's there.

❝I am the bone of my sword

Steel is my body,

Fire is my blood
I have created over athousand blades

Unknown to Death,

Nor to Life

Have withstood pain to create many weapons

Yet, those hands will never hold anything

And so as I pray, Unlimited blade works❞

That is all.
I'll link a few anime I recommend for you all down below this post. If you could recommend me some, that would be awesome!!!

as much as i love the fate franchise and as much as i ship shirou x saber x rin threesome, fate stay night paled compared to fate zero

two reasons

1 broskander

2 kiritsugu aka anime!batman

as much as i love the fate franchise and as much as i ship shirou x saber x rin threesome, fate stay night paled compared to fate zero

two reasons

1 broskander

2 kiritsugu aka anime!batman
I'd say they both excelled in different areas. I liked the action and hype better for Zero, but UBW delivered a more interesting and ultimately satisfying plot.

Broskander's greatness cannot be questioned though.

Status
Not open for further replies.